PDA

View Full Version : Another Golf Cart Accident

THATJEFFGUY
08-30-2005, 11:34 AM
This sucks to hear !! Sure hope it wasn't anyone from the boards !
PARKER DAM
Man dies after fall from golf cart
A Tehachapi man died Saturday evening after falling out of a golf cart and hitting his head on the ground, San Bernardino County coroners reported Sunday.
Anthony Lewis Ladner, 24, was a passenger on a golf cart at the Echo Lodge Resort when he fell about 5:30 p.m.
He was pronounced dead at the scene. California Highway Patrol is investigating.

JB in so cal
08-30-2005, 11:37 AM
Damn. I'm surprised that "alcohol may have been a factor" was not included in the release. Sad!

boatnam2
08-30-2005, 11:57 AM
man that is terrible what away to go. it can happen last year during the winter i took a ride in my buddies lifted to the sky cart to go take care of something.when i got back the windshield was soaked from the moisture in the air.it was midnite so i took off it was right in front of the emerald cove store so i knew where i was going and was turning alittle to the right went to hang my head out to see where i was going and two old people were right in front of me i whipped the cart to the right to miss them but flew out landing face first on the asphalt,scuffed up my eye lost a little skin and ruined two pairs of glasses but missed the old people thank god and cart didnt hit anything and i walked away.

Ducatista
08-30-2005, 12:45 PM
If insurance on the golf cart isn't mandatory at Echo Lodge Resort, it will be soon. Sad story, only 24 years old... :frown:

M&M247
08-30-2005, 12:50 PM
This seems to be the way most parks are going. Major insurance on these carts. Stupid things happening, not a way to go. That sucks.

Supultlbich
08-30-2005, 01:39 PM
Hate to hear that stuff, prayers for the family.