PDA

View Full Version : magic vs E-ticket deckboat

Toomstone
08-30-2005, 11:51 AM
how much of a difference is there between these two boats? does the eticket have more freeboard and a smoother ride? more storage? or is the only main difference the extra foot and another engine? i know they have different bottoms but im looking for size and ride information comparing the two from personal experience instedd of specs. thanks

riverroyal
08-30-2005, 12:04 PM
have ridden on a e ticket,,they look great,,,this may sound kinda lame,i wouldnt buy one because theres no swim platform at all on the back,we spend hours everyday on our swim step/platform

riverracerx
08-30-2005, 12:16 PM
Agree with rr on the swim step issue. No swim step, no buy.
When you are parked that is where you spend all the time. I don't want the kids to climb on a bolt on step and have to navigate around muffler tips.
Have you looked at the 30' Magic?

OutCole'd
08-30-2005, 12:20 PM
There is a bolt on swim step in between the drives in the e ticket.

riverracerx
08-30-2005, 12:21 PM
I only like bolt-on's on my women! :D

JB in so cal
08-30-2005, 12:23 PM
There is a bolt on swim step in between the drives in the e ticket.
That sounds safe :eek: . Could always do some kind of ladder up front.

Cole Trickle
08-30-2005, 12:44 PM
The 29' E ticket is quite a bit wider and taller than the 28' Magic deck.I am pretty sure the E Ticket comes standard with just about everything you could want and runs right at 120K with the dual 496ho's
I have heard of the 28' Magic selling from anywhere between 85K-95K depending on when you buy it and who your sales rep is.(This is with the standard 496ho)
If I was in the market for a deck boat I would probablly go with the E-Ticket.Fit and finish appear to be great and so does the customer service.The boat is supposed to run right at 80mph with the Ho's and in my opinion is alot of boat for 120K.(I also like the wrap around seating in the rear)
I like the Magic as well and the rear deck is a huge bonus as noted above.Most deck's run right at 65mph with the 496HO.(Magic is probablly a little more kid/family friendly)
Go drive both

Nord
08-30-2005, 12:46 PM
have ridden on a e ticket,,they look great,,,this may sound kinda lame,i wouldnt buy one because theres no swim platform at all on the back,we spend hours everyday on our swim step/platform
Funny because I commented on that a while back when someone posted a pic of one, I'm sure it will get posted in this thread.
Good looking boat though!

riverroyal
08-30-2005, 12:46 PM
would be towards the top of my list,magics with a 496 will bill 25k less,also less to insure

riverroyal
08-30-2005, 12:48 PM
theres a few boats with out them,i think its needed on a family boat

NOTALENT
08-30-2005, 12:50 PM
talk with phatmatt....his is in process of being built.

riverroyal
08-30-2005, 12:55 PM
but we always sit on the back!

Nord
08-30-2005, 12:57 PM
http://www.eticketboats.com/2005_luxury_cat_photos/images/05-luxury_cat_deck_boat.jpg

OutCole'd
08-30-2005, 12:58 PM
Deck boats were meant to be boarded from the front, that's kind of the whole idea of the open deck.
From the water, it is pretty hard to hoist my fat ass from the front, unless you had some kind of ladder installed on the from bow platform.

M&M247
08-30-2005, 01:00 PM
Both boats are great, twin drives sound even better in the E ticket.

riverroyal
08-30-2005, 01:01 PM
the answers,,,ive seen that e ticket up close,its nice

Phat Matt
08-30-2005, 01:23 PM
Yes it does have a swim step. It's a billet one that is bolted on. It is not built in to the boat which is part of the reason the thing is huge. It's a true 29' boat. You can kid of see it better in this pic.
http://www.eticketboats.com/luxury_cat/luxury_cat-Images/2005-Luxury-Cat-3.jpg
I think you would have to compare it more to the 30 magic than the 28. They really are different boats though. Go see Larry next time you are in Havi. Check out the detail he puts into his boats. It might make your decision easier. :)

riverroyal
08-30-2005, 01:24 PM
i like it

One Particular Harbor
08-30-2005, 01:25 PM
Very nice looking boat and appears significantly larger than the Magic 28, Conquest, etc. Much more freebard with deeper sponsons...I would anticipate that it will handle the rough stuff a little better than the others. I also think the beam is 6" or 8" wider.
Pros (from my perspective):
1. Ride and performance (solid mid-80s with twin 496s)
2. Has a small cabin in the left bulkhead (big enough to get kids out of the sun)
3. A lot of boat for the money (a lot of "options" are included in the price)
Cons (again, from my perspective)
1. I believe he said there is a 14-month wait for a new boat right now
2. No swim step to speak of (as previously noted)
3. Also, and maybe this is just me...but the deck coating or coloring (grey) that he uses gets unbelieveably hot in the direct sun.
BTW, the boat got an outstanding write-up in the recent PowerBoat review of deckboats.
OPH

Phat Matt
08-30-2005, 01:26 PM
Also here is the current price with the HO's.
Twin Mercury Mercruiser 496 H.O. Engines w/ XR Drives and Imco Full Power Steering w/ Hydraulic Helm (85 mph!)
░ $138,900
If you want me to post the standard feature, just let me know.

riverroyal
08-30-2005, 01:27 PM
that wouldnt work for me

Phat Matt
08-30-2005, 01:30 PM
Cons (again, from my perspective)
1. I believe he said there is a 14-month wait for a new boat right now
2. No swim step to speak of (as previously noted)
3. Also, and maybe this is just me...but the deck coating or coloring (grey) that he uses gets unbelieveably hot in the direct sun.
1. He doesn't pump out boats, that's for sure. He has hired more help, but is very picky (which is a good thing) of his employees. The turn around time will pick up.
2. It has a billet swin step that is flush with the water when sitting.
3. The grey is an option (usually just white) but shouldn't get any hotter then the white.

MR HARLEY
08-30-2005, 01:30 PM
Also here is the current price with the HO's.
Twin Mercury Mercruiser 496 H.O. Engines w/ XR Drives and Imco Full Power Steering w/ Hydraulic Helm (85 mph!)
░ $138,900
If you want me to post the standard feature, just let me know.
Standard requested please .

Phat Matt
08-30-2005, 01:32 PM
Standard requested please .
Here you go.
“In a World of Compromise, Some Don’t”
2006 E-Ticket Luxury Cat Specifications
Standard features:
• Oversized Driver and Passenger Bucket Seats
• Plush Seating for 12 adults
• Cabin (over 40 cubic feet) with Door, Bunk and Corian Top Towel Storage
• High interior Side Walls provide secure seating for smaller family members
• (2) Aluminum under seat Trash Receptacles 11 gallons each. (Accepts large disposable trash bags)
• Massive Entertainment Area (over 73 square feet) with Plush Seating
• Massive Padded Sun Deck
• (2) Forward Facing Contoured Sun Lounges with Drink Holders, Stowage and LED’s
• E-Ticket Billet Aluminum Swim Platform with Non-Skid Inlays
• 100% non-skid flooring throughout (Available two tone)
• (3) Carpeted Under Seat Storage Area (over 12 cubic feet)
• Custom gel coat (Many New designs for 2006)
• Sony CD Player/ Stereo with Drivers Wireless Remote (upgrade available see below)
• Billet Speaker Grills and Head Unit Face, Powder Coated to mach motif of boat
• Four JL Speakers
• Built-in Ice Chest (Optional)
• Corian Cup Holder Tops
• Corian 12) Drink holders (Large plated type)
• (13) Red LED Hella Interior light
• (4) White LED Hella Cabin Interior Lights with Red Hella Accent Light
• LED Navigation Lights with Billet Bezels to match motif of boat
• Lavorsi Monster Gages with faces and bezels to match motif of boat
• Lavorsi Monster GPS Speedometer with Recall
• Corian Storage Top In Cabin
• Lavorsi Throttle/Shifters
• Momo Steering wheel
• Imco Full Power Steering and Helm
• Mercury Four Blade Lab Finished Propellers
• All Stainless Steel Hardware and Fasteners
• Stainless Steel “Plug-in” Cleats
• (2) Electric Engine Hatch Lifts
• Engine Bay Work Light
• Hand Finished Engine Bay with Hi-Gloss Gel Coat Finish to match motif of boat
• (2) Bilge Blowers
• (2) Bilge Blower Pop-Up Vents
• (2) Automatic Bilge Pumps
• Two group 24 Batteries
• (2) Aluminum Battery Boxes
• (2) Battery Disconnects
• (2) Flush Mount “Big- Mouth” Easy Fuel Billet Fills
Design and Construction:
• Proprietary Five Step Bottom
• 100% Soldered Wire Connections
• Five Year Hull Warranty
• Increased Air Entrapment Hull
• 3/4" Balsa Core Composite Construction
• 100% Vinylester Resin
• Hand Laid Quad Directional Fiberglass
• (9) Total ½" Balsa Core Bulkheads 3/4" Balsa Core floors
• Foam Encapsulated Gas Tanks
• Through Bolted Rub Rail (Trim around boat)
• (2) 75 Gallon Fuel Tanks
• Color Matching Powder Coating Standard
Performance:
Large 29' length and 9‘2" (110") beam provide super fast plaining times and an unbelievably smooth ride in rough water with a soft entry.
Our propriety Deck offers the most room in its class with comfort and safety
Our radical Five Step Bottom provides a stable ride and precise turning in all conditions.
A heavy lamination schedule allows the Luxury Cat to survive in the harshest environments.
Included Trailer:
Each Luxury Cat Price includes a Triple Axle Trailer
Manufactured By Extreme Custom Trailers.

Phat Matt
08-30-2005, 01:36 PM
What, no blender? Whatever. :D
There are two sticking out the back. :D

BajaMike
08-30-2005, 01:50 PM
From the water, it is pretty hard to hoist my fat ass from the front, unless you had some kind of ladder installed on the from bow platform.
Get a hydralic hoist.... :D :D

OutCole'd
08-30-2005, 02:29 PM
The only other thing that I have not seen brought up as a con with the E ticket to me is no floor locker storage. Look at the pic, it is a solid floor. I know how much stuff, ie. anchors, bumpers, noodles, etc. I store in my three lockers.
I really like this boat, this is just something I noticed.

OutCole'd
08-30-2005, 02:33 PM
Get a hydralic hoist.... :D :D
I'll need one. :D

Phat Matt
08-30-2005, 03:06 PM
The only other thing that I have not seen brought up as a con with the E ticket to me is no floor locker storage. Look at the pic, it is a solid floor. I know how much stuff, ie. anchors, bumpers, noodles, etc. I store in my three lockers.
I really like this boat, this is just something I noticed.
Fortunately you can put your bumpers in the custom holders in the engine compartment and throw your anchor in the anchor box. :D You can probably put your noodles in the anchor box too or just throw them in the cabin. :D
http://www.eticketboats.com/luxury_cat/luxury_cat-Images/One-of-two-buoy-racks.jpg
http://www.eticketboats.com/luxury_cat/luxury_cat-Images/Anchor-box.jpg
http://www.eticketboats.com/luxury_cat/luxury_cat-Images/42.jpg

OutCole'd
08-30-2005, 03:10 PM
Fortunately you can put your bumpers in the custom holders in the engine compartment and throw your anchor in the anchor box. :D You can probably put your noodles in the anchor box too or just throw them in the cabin. :D
http://www.eticketboats.com/luxury_cat/luxury_cat-Images/One-of-two-buoy-racks.jpg
http://www.eticketboats.com/luxury_cat/luxury_cat-Images/Anchor-box.jpg
http://www.eticketboats.com/luxury_cat/luxury_cat-Images/42.jpg
See, and there you go. They have forgot nothing. :D

welk2party
08-30-2005, 03:10 PM
Makes me want to consider another deck boat...E Ticket :idea:

voodoomedman
08-30-2005, 03:11 PM
That's pretty trick right there. The only thing I don't like about it is that it is under the engine hatch. I don't want to pull straps and then raise the hatch evertime I need my anchor or fenders. Still pretty cool though.

Phat Matt
08-30-2005, 03:16 PM
That's pretty trick right there. The only thing I don't like about it is that it is under the engine hatch. I don't want to pull straps and then raise the hatch evertime I need my anchor or fenders. Still pretty cool though.
I don't think there are any straps. Just have to hit a button and the dual rams will lift it up. I would rather have my anchor in the back though just because it isn't going to bounce around so much.

INSman
08-30-2005, 03:20 PM
I think I saw somewhere that Larry put one together with twin Ilmor MV10/625's !! Not that would be bad ass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sqeyes: :D
Anyone know what that thing is doing top speed wise ??

Phat Matt
08-30-2005, 03:22 PM
I think I saw somewhere that Larry put one together with twin Ilmor MV10/625's !! Not that would be bad ass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sqeyes: :D
Anyone know what that thing is doing top speed wise ??
I don't think he has done one with the twin Ilmor's yet but it is an option as of now. He just finished one with twin 525's a few weeks ago.

INSman
08-30-2005, 03:23 PM
How much longer for your beast Matt ??

Phat Matt
08-30-2005, 03:25 PM
How much longer for your beast Matt ??
A month maybe? I don't have an exact date yet. When it's done, it's done. I'm not going to rush him but I did mention it would be nice to have it at the "ATTDR". :D

voodoomedman
08-30-2005, 03:27 PM
I don't think there are any straps. Just have to hit a button and the dual rams will lift it up. I would rather have my anchor in the back though just because it isn't going to bounce around so much.
Shouldn't there be straps???? They are a safety feature so you have more holding your hatch down then just the bolts or screws on your actuators. I always leave mine strapped. It may not come off now but keep going without them and one day boom. Don't get me wrong they just snap so it only takes a couple seconds to get into the hatch but it's not as quick as a ski locker or something. And there is also the factor that somebody is always laying out on the deck or there are towels or whatever.

Phat Matt
08-30-2005, 04:03 PM
Shouldn't there be straps???? They are a safety feature so you have more holding your hatch down then just the bolts or screws on your actuators. I always leave mine strapped. It may not come off now but keep going without them and one day boom. Don't get me wrong they just snap so it only takes a couple seconds to get into the hatch but it's not as quick as a ski locker or something. And there is also the factor that somebody is always laying out on the deck or there are towels or whatever.
Honestly I can't remember if there are straps on it or not. I don't remember seeing any but I could be wrong.
The more I think about it, I don't think there is any.

Wmc
08-30-2005, 06:44 PM
We just purchased the 28' Magic Deckboat and we love it, great family boat. Price included all bells & whistles, JL Audio sound system, 10 disk CD player, so much storage nothing sits out except the towels, full swim step in back with aqua step (We hang out there alot!!!), 2 captains chairs, full size ice chest holds so much food & drink, 496 HO (65-70 mph), sink, blender, 2 areas in front of the captains chairs that 2 kids can totally sit in (very open & comfortable), wash down front & rear, bimini top, carpet kit, transom trim switch, extra remote for stereo at rear. The price out the door $97,000 including tax & license. I don't know much about the Eticket, but I sure recommend the Magic Deckboat.. This is from Mrs. Wmc.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2683IMG_0680-med.JPG

riverroyal
08-30-2005, 06:48 PM
congrads,mines a year old this month,85 hrs of nothing but smiles

riverroyal
08-30-2005, 06:49 PM
didnt see it,,,see ya this weekend at the every weekend magic deckboat regatta!

Phat Matt
08-30-2005, 06:58 PM
That hatch ain't going anywhere, through bolted with dual rams.
I think you are right.

OutCole'd
08-30-2005, 07:00 PM
didnt see it,,,see ya this weekend at the every weekend magic deckboat regatta!
Thief, that's my sig damnit. :rollside: :notam:

riverroyal
08-30-2005, 07:01 PM
dont worry eveyone,my wife drives the boat

Burley1
08-30-2005, 07:16 PM
I must chime in here, I have looked at them all because reluctantly "Spelling" I will be getting a deck, and of them all it is by far the best I have seen. A friend and myself are going to get Larry started building 2 for us and can't wait. and as far as the details "Holly Sh*t they are nice, even the trailers are awsum "hey PM are you going with the 20's on the trailer? And the swim step thing, I will use the front, away from the props and drives and that would be the case on for any of them.
Oh BTW PM your boat is looking sweet when I saw it yesterday!!

INSman
08-30-2005, 07:39 PM
I don't think he has done one with the twin Ilmor's yet but it is an option as of now. He just finished one with twin 525's a few weeks ago.
page 83 of the latest Powerboat, is a E-Ticket ad that says a 2006 Luxury cat with twin Ilmor MV10's is available.
Ilmor makes the MV10 550 and the 625, would be interested to get some performance results on one of these !!! :jawdrop: :D

Phat Matt
08-30-2005, 07:45 PM
page 83 of the latest Powerboat, is a E-Ticket ad that says a 2006 Luxury cat with twin Ilmor MV10's is available.
Ilmor makes the MV10 550 and the 625, would be interested to get some performance results on one of these !!! :jawdrop: :D
It's available for sure. It is added to the new line up of power options. He just hasn't built one yet with that set up.
(New for 06) Twin Ilmor Viper V-10's (625 hp each) with Teague Platinum Drives, CMI Exhaust, and Imco Full Power Steering w/ Hydraulic Helm.
░ $199,900
:cool:

Phat Matt
08-30-2005, 07:47 PM
I must chime in here, I have looked at them all because reluctantly "Spelling" I will be getting a deck, and of them all it is by far the best I have seen. A friend and myself are going to get Larry started building 2 for us and can't wait. and as far as the details "Holly Sh*t they are nice, even the trailers are awsum "hey PM are you going with the 20's on the trailer? And the swim step thing, I will use the front, away from the props and drives and that would be the case on for any of them.
Oh BTW PM your boat is looking sweet when I saw it yesterday!!
Thanks on the boat. :D
I didn't get the 20's on the trailer. I dumped more money into the stereo. :D It will just be going from storage to the launch ramp so I'll stick with the stock rims.
Congrats on the decision to go with the Eticket!

INSman
08-30-2005, 09:31 PM
It's available for sure. It is added to the new line up of power options. He just hasn't built one yet with that set up.
(New for 06) Twin Ilmor Viper V-10's (625 hp each) with Teague Platinum Drives, CMI Exhaust, and Imco Full Power Steering w/ Hydraulic Helm.
░ $199,900
:cool:
Ask Larry for me what the twin 525's are running and what he thinks the twin MV10/625's should do. I may be a Cat owner soon !!! :cool:

Phat Matt
08-30-2005, 09:34 PM
Ask Larry for me what the twin 525's are running and what he thinks the twin MV10/625's should do. I may be a Cat owner soon !!! :cool:
Without tweaking I think the one with the 525's hit 97mph on it's first trip out. With the right prop set up he should hit triple digits.
And you just got a new boat! :hammerhea :D

INSman
08-30-2005, 09:35 PM
Without tweaking I think the one with the 525's hit 97mph on it's first trip out. With the right prop set up he should hit triple digits.
And you just got a new boat! :hammerhea :D
I know and I don't even have the new 600's installed yet !!
Sometimes, I just need something to do :hammer2: :D

Toomstone
08-30-2005, 11:06 PM
thanks everyone....already have magic deck....just wanted some info on the eticket because its one of the lesser known twin engine decks.

NashvilleBound
08-31-2005, 04:01 AM
That in itself was my deciding factor not to get the e-ticket. That and the swim step...other than that its a first class ride.....

Havasu_Dreamin
08-31-2005, 07:09 AM
It's got twin actuators that I'm sure are bolted a little bit better into the floor than any straps would be. I really don't see a need for straps with twin actuators IMHO.

Havasu_Dreamin
08-31-2005, 07:13 AM
thanks everyone....already have magic deck....just wanted some info on the eticket because its one of the lesser known twin engine decks.
Uhhhh, I thought it was the only twin engine deck? :confused:

INSman
08-31-2005, 07:14 AM
That in itself was my deciding factor not to get the e-ticket. That and the swim step...other than that its a first class ride.....
????????? :confused:

Havasu_Dreamin
08-31-2005, 07:17 AM
????????? :confused:
I think he wanted the Ilmor motors and E-Ticket would not, or could not, do it at the time which led him to Magic.

Burley1
08-31-2005, 07:34 AM
Uhhhh, I thought it was the only twin engine deck? :confused:
The Magic 30' deck has twins, oh and they 200 grand BTW :yuk:

RiverOtter
08-31-2005, 07:37 AM
Advantage makes a 34' twin engine Party Cat
http://sowal.com/bb/gallery/files/1/7/7/P1010550.JPG

Havasu_Dreamin
08-31-2005, 07:39 AM
That's right, I completely forgot about the Advantage 34 and Magic 30.

RiverOtter
08-31-2005, 07:42 AM
That's right, I completely forgot about the Advantage 34 and Magic 30.
You could buy that "Fresh Water Only :rolleyes: " Advantage for a cool $198,000 :notam:

MR HARLEY
08-31-2005, 08:14 AM
How about them advantage (DeckBoats).........Any thoughts ?

RiverOtter
08-31-2005, 08:21 AM
How about them advantage (DeckBoats).........Any thoughts ?
I saw the above pictured one running in Destin, FL. Looked pretty nice to me :cool:

riverracerx
08-31-2005, 01:51 PM
Only if you like sitting behind the porta potti, in the middle of the boat to drive.
The 30' Magic is sweet, and you can get them for less than 200K. ;)
They were 146k at the boat show with HO's

bruddah
08-31-2005, 02:01 PM
i hope to buy one of these beasts one day and think that they are all beautiful boats. magic is on the top of my list for sure but what do you guys think about the cheetah party cats?and or the ultra 23 deck?

NashvilleBound
08-31-2005, 02:15 PM
I think he wanted the Ilmor motors and E-Ticket would not, or could not, do it at the time which led him to Magic.
EXACTLY...a decision I now regret...somewhat.

riverroyal
08-31-2005, 02:20 PM
long time to wait on a boat,order the E ticket now,give them a refundable deposit,then go get a magic,have one in 2 weeks or so,,,drive it all year,then sell it,I hear they are going up in price,so you may break even.After you sell it go pick up your E ticket.Or keep the magic if your happy and get your refund back... :p

JB in so cal
08-31-2005, 02:22 PM
long time to wait on a boat,order the E ticket now,give them a refundable deposit,then go get a magic,have one in 2 weeks or so,,,drive it all year,then sell it,I hear they are going up in price,so you may break even.After you sell it go pick up your E ticket.Or keep the magic if your happy and get your refund back... :p
That's right out of ECON 101!

riverroyal
08-31-2005, 02:55 PM
what a waste of talent,being a stay home a dad

Kilrtoy
08-31-2005, 03:28 PM
4 pages and only 1 good thing about magic and that is from a newbie who paid 97K for a 496....
I think this thread says alot about MAGIC.....

riverroyal
08-31-2005, 03:31 PM
was it me,,,,, i love my magic,id buy another one today,will buy another one next time around,unless my money tree grows,then i can hang :D in a new crowd

Kilrtoy
08-31-2005, 03:52 PM
The WMCs are not newbies to boating.
I never said NEwbie to Boating... Newbie on here,
But i still stand by my statement....
There are a ton of magic owners on here and no one has anything good to say after 83 post.
makes one wonder....
are they as good as Commander

riverroyal
08-31-2005, 03:53 PM
:wink:

Kilrtoy
08-31-2005, 03:56 PM
Did someone say something? :D
I thought I heard something, Nah..... just my computer acting up....

riverroyal
08-31-2005, 03:58 PM
im crushed

JB in so cal
08-31-2005, 04:00 PM
I never said NEwbie to Boating... Newbie on here,
But i still stand by my statement....
There are a ton of magic owners on here and no one has anything good to say after 83 post.
makes one wonder....
are they as good as Commander
Kilr,
someone can do a search on here and find all kinds of Magic owners reaping praise all over the boat. I think this thread took more of a "hey, look at this new-to-market E-Ticket" type of feel. Phat Matt jumped all over it 'cause he has one on order. I think the boat has merit; lots of good stuff.

Kilrtoy
08-31-2005, 04:00 PM
im crushed
Why do you own a MAGIC..... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

riverroyal
08-31-2005, 04:01 PM
slow down sometime and have beerhttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2371DSC00391.JPG

RiverOtter
08-31-2005, 04:03 PM
slow down sometime and have beerhttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2371DSC00391.JPG
Nice ride rr :cool:

riverroyal
08-31-2005, 04:04 PM
another,,and im a happy ownerhttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2371DSC00652.JPG

Kilrtoy
08-31-2005, 04:08 PM
I know you have one....
But Im just surprised about this thread, No postive feedback from anyone....
Maybe NASHVILLEBOUND HAS SOME....
Im just kidding about NB

Phat Matt
08-31-2005, 04:41 PM
Kilr,
someone can do a search on here and find all kinds of Magic owners reaping praise all over the boat. I think this thread took more of a "hey, look at this new-to-market E-Ticket" type of feel. Phat Matt jumped all over it 'cause he has one on order. I think the boat has merit; lots of good stuff.
Just trying to help spread the word. :D Everyone who will be at the "almost to the dam run" on Mohave 10/15/05 should be able to see it first hand also. :D

Phat Matt
08-31-2005, 04:42 PM
Riverroyal, your graphics look really nice. It looks sharp and clean. Plus I like blue and grey. :D

NashvilleBound
08-31-2005, 05:07 PM
Am I invisible? :wink:
Are you still here?....btw: who are you????

riverroyal
08-31-2005, 05:08 PM
its purple,pictures never help the color,we liked it cause its simple and from a distance looks clean,,also resale will be easy someday,,,,e ticket should start producing more,im sure its not that easy but the deckboat market is great and their boat is a great deal

riverroyal
08-31-2005, 05:09 PM
im nobody really,just ask my friends,,,echooooo

NashvilleBound
08-31-2005, 05:10 PM
im nobody really,just ask my friends,,,echooooo
LOL..... I will be brave here and say I like my Magic too.....Magic and e-ticket are really not in the same class...if its a single compared to twins....

riverroyal
08-31-2005, 05:11 PM
breaking news!!!

JB in so cal
08-31-2005, 05:13 PM
LOL..... I will be brave here and say I like my Magic too.....Magic and e-ticket are really not in the same class...if its a single compared to twins....
I'll alert the media!

NashvilleBound
08-31-2005, 05:13 PM
Oh, stop it....its a great ride, looks sharp, performs well.....I've had allot of fun giving rides out here to people who have never seen anything like it. Now that the bugs(hopefully) are worked out I am having fun.
Come on guys... I am being possitive here......

riverroyal
08-31-2005, 05:15 PM
gone,ive loved mine since day 1,but i never had any troubles like you.It is a fun boat to drive,there must be 40 of them everytime we go to havasu

JB in so cal
08-31-2005, 05:16 PM
NB. I'm glad it's working out for you. They are truly functional machines that look fantastic, handle the rough stuff, and they do look nice.
Take that Kilr! :D

NashvilleBound
08-31-2005, 05:18 PM
Bob...I am sure glad my original post stands correct.... funny :notam:
I ordered it for all the right reasons...just a minor(uh, ya) glitch in getting started.

NashvilleBound
08-31-2005, 05:19 PM
NB. I'm glad it's working out for you. They are truly functional machines that look fantastic, handle the rough stuff, and they do look nice.
Take that Kilr! :D
Thanks.... and to Kilr...they are nice....not quite an e-ticket but a good machine.

NashvilleBound
08-31-2005, 05:20 PM
But, you're so much fun to f with. :D
All good slim.....thats what we are here for :rollside: :rollside:

JB in so cal
08-31-2005, 05:21 PM
Thanks.... and to Kilr...they are nice....not quite an e-ticket but a good machine.
Where's a g**dam* cop when you need one. :coffeycup
Popcorn, please!

NashvilleBound
08-31-2005, 05:24 PM
what??? Did i say something????? :D

Toomstone
08-31-2005, 06:35 PM
kilr....this thread wasn't asking for opinion on the quality of the boat....just difference in the ride and general size difference with the interior and exterior...never had a problem with my magic :)
Toomstone

Havasu_Dreamin
08-31-2005, 06:43 PM
SWB, did not realize yours was a deck, thought i was just the cat.
http://www.clubwerks.com/river/warlock001.jpg

Wmc
08-31-2005, 06:58 PM
I know you have one....
But Im just surprised about this thread, No postive feedback from anyone....
Maybe NASHVILLEBOUND HAS SOME....
Im just kidding about NB
What am I chop liver. I thought my feedback was positive and full of great information on the deck. I'm a happy magic deck boat owner. :) :) :)

Wmc
08-31-2005, 07:15 PM
Didn't you read the whole thing? You're a newbie. :p Don't worry, I stuck up for you.
I knew I could always count on you... See you this weekend?

Kilrtoy
08-31-2005, 07:24 PM
kilr....this thread wasn't asking for opinion on the quality of the boat....just difference in the ride and general size difference with the interior and exterior...never had a problem with my magic :)
Toomstone
Im confused , would that not be the same thing....

Kilrtoy
08-31-2005, 07:24 PM
What am I chop liver. I thought my feedback was positive and full of great information on the deck. I'm a happy magic deck boat owner. :) :) :)
I recognized you as the only one who said anything postive on page 4.....

Phat Matt
08-31-2005, 07:29 PM
Nice! :D

OutCole'd
08-31-2005, 07:41 PM
Kilr, like what has been said on this thread. I never read where anyone was asking about the quality of the Magic's, or if the owners liked them. Just a comparison in size & ride.
If anyone asks on a thread or in a PM to me about the quality or anything else about my Magic I give an honest answer, I LOVE my boat and would by one again above any other deck boat out there for my own reasons. I am not a Magic cheerleader, I don't think they need any, have you been to Havasu lately, probably more Magic Deck boats out there than any other single model boat I believe. I don't like to try to turn every thread out there looking for a opinion about any boat as an opportunity to try to sell another boat for Magic, they obviously don't need my help selling boats.
I read through this thread tonight and all 5 Magic owners responding (not including NB :jawdrop: ) all seem to be very happy with there boats. We just seem to gloat less than others.
Magic owners drink beer, not Koolaid.

Phat Matt
08-31-2005, 07:44 PM
I think you should add that to your sig too. lol :D

Kilrtoy
08-31-2005, 07:47 PM
how much of a difference is there between these two boats?
You are asking for an opinion....are you not....

Kilrtoy
08-31-2005, 07:49 PM
now I know why you all have clouded vision....
unsafe limits of alcohol on the brain

Toomstone
08-31-2005, 07:52 PM
Im confused , would that not be the same thing....
i dont think thats the same....a boat may ride very smooth but put together like crap...i bet most people believe the magic rides great but a few have negative comments about the way magic does business and their attention to deatial...i didnt ask for anyone to give opinions on why magic sucks or doesnt...just is the e-ticket a substantial step up in size and ride quality?... not trying to argue :crossx:
Toomstone

OutCole'd
08-31-2005, 07:55 PM
I think you should add that to your sig too. lol :D
Thanks Matt, but I like the sig I have already. :D :D
Are you going this weekend? I still want you to dial in my stereo.

Phat Matt
08-31-2005, 07:58 PM
Thanks Matt, but I like the sig I have already. :D :D
Are you going this weekend? I still want you to dial in my stereo.
Yes sir. Let's get together Saturday morning and I'll dial that puppy in for you. :)

OutCole'd
08-31-2005, 08:08 PM
Yes sir. Let's get together Saturday morning and I'll dial that puppy in for you. :)
Sounds good, I'll call you.

Phat Matt
08-31-2005, 08:09 PM
Sounds good, I'll call you.
Cool.