PDA

View Full Version : Someone got scared and went home early this weekend

Kilrtoy
08-30-2005, 01:03 PM
I topped off the tanks, loaded the buggy up and even left the small props on....
So after all this crazy talk, you got scared and went home, WHEN I SHOWED UP....
Dont worry I only ran 96MPH, you may have had a chance..... :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

bunny 166
08-30-2005, 01:04 PM
I topped off the tanks, loaded the buggy up and even left the small props on....
So after all this crazy talk, you got scared and went home, WHEN I SHOWED UP....
Dont worry I only ran 96MPH, you may have had a chance..... :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Hee hee hee..... :hammerhea :crossx:
Come out, come out wherever you are......

dicudmore
08-30-2005, 01:05 PM
I know you aren't talking to me :cool:

Kilrtoy
08-30-2005, 01:12 PM
Hee hee hee..... :hammerhea :crossx:
Come out, come out wherever you are......
I heard he went back to Lake Pleasant to take on bayliners.....

jdogginla
08-30-2005, 01:17 PM
Can a Commander beat a bayliner? Or are we talking about the commanders human buoy?

Mrs.Racer277
08-30-2005, 01:18 PM
So this is about Jordy!!!???
Is his boat all better?? :confused:

Jordy
08-30-2005, 01:22 PM
Dont worry I only ran 96MPH, you may have had a chance..... :rollside:
Cool. I only ran 100 on the way up to Moabi to meet Keith, then again on Pleasant on Saturday. Looks like you came up short (aside from the 4' I got on you length wise) again. :D :D
I had too much to do around here this weekend, not to mention being alone launching and retrieving on Friday and the boat being thrashed from being outside for 3 weeks with only the cockpit cover. Spent a few hours on Saturday morning cleaning it up and making it pretty again. ;)
I'm thinking I'll be in San Diego with it in September for the boat races, but shit, that's the ocean and we all know it's against the rules to put a little Kool-aid boat in the big water. :eek: :cool:
If Dave found out his hair would do one of these: :2purples:
:D :D :D

Kilrtoy
08-30-2005, 01:26 PM
Cool. I only ran 100 on the way up to Moabi to meet Keith, then again on Pleasant on Saturday. Looks like you came up short (aside from the 4' I got on you length wise) again. :D :D
I had too much to do around here this weekend, not to mention being alone launching and retrieving on Friday and the boat being thrashed from being outside for 3 weeks with only the cockpit cover. Spent a few hours on Saturday morning cleaning it up and making it pretty again. ;)
I'm thinking I'll be in San Diego with it in September for the boat races, but shit, that's the ocean and we all know it's against the rules to put a little Kool-aid boat in the big water. :eek: :cool:
If Dave found out his hair would do one of these: :2purples:
Everywhere I turned, JORDY is looking for you....
Well hell, if I took everyone out of the boat including all the crap I carry burned some fuel and you know
the boat now has THRU HULL EXHAUST, you would have been in trouble...

Jordy
08-30-2005, 01:31 PM
Everywhere I turned, JORDY is looking for you....
Well hell, if I took everyone out of the boat including all the crap I carry burned some fuel and you know
the boat now has THRU HULL EXHAUST, you would have been in trouble...
Oh, here we go... would of been in trouble, could have been in trouble, should have been in trouble... blah, blah, blah says the Kool-aid Kid. :hammerhea
Trust me, my boat isn't stripped down by any means and I had 3/4 tanks (65 gallons a side or so) running up to Moabi, coolers, all the stereo gear, 5 batteries. I guess the one thing I'm missing, that you have, is that little center pod cat training wheel. :D :D :D
I did have Lakeland hook the through transom exhaust back up because I heard you were gunning for a real boat and I just wanted to be ready. ;)

Kilrtoy
08-30-2005, 01:34 PM
Oh, here we go... would of been in trouble, could have been in trouble, should have been in trouble... blah, blah, blah says the Kool-aid Kid. :hammerhea
Trust me, my boat isn't stripped down by any means and I had 3/4 tanks (65 gallons a side or so) running up to Moabi, coolers, all the stereo gear, 5 batteries. I guess the one thing I'm missing, that you have, is that little center pod cat training wheel. :D :D :D
I did have Lakeland hook the through transom exhaust back up because I heard you were gunning for a real boat and I just wanted to be ready. ;)
I was there you werent,
Im rubber and you are glue every thing you say bounces off of me and sticks to you
:D :D :D :D :D

TRIMM MANN
08-30-2005, 01:36 PM
Time for popcorn :cry:

Jordy
08-30-2005, 01:37 PM
I was there you werent. :D
I was there and got tired of waiting for you as I didn't think you were going to show up. I ran up to Moabi. Hung out at the sandbar for a while. Hit the channel and hung out with Addicted for a while. No MyGurl in sight, so I loaded the boat up and went home. ;)

Kilrtoy
08-30-2005, 01:39 PM
I was on the water all day friday saturday and sunday....
Shiver me timbers Jordy....
LAKE PLEASANT, i guess you took your east coast boat, back east .....

dicudmore
08-30-2005, 01:43 PM
I was there and got tired of waiting for you as I didn't think you were going to show up. I ran up to Moabi. Hung out at the sandbar for a while. Hit the channel and hung out with Addicted for a while. No MyGurl in sight, so I loaded the boat up and went home. ;)
I was in the channel all day friday and never saw you, must not have ventured all the way through to where we were hanging :(

Jordy
08-30-2005, 01:43 PM
Like I said, middle of September I'll be back out West playing in Lake Pacific. You down or what??? :D :D :D

dicudmore
08-30-2005, 01:44 PM
I was on the water all day friday saturday and sunday....
Shiver me timbers Jordy....
LAKE PLEASANT, i guess you took your east coast boat, back east .....
I did see the Kilrtoys on the water...

Kilrtoy
08-30-2005, 01:45 PM
Like I said, middle of September I'll be back out West playing in Lake Pacific. You down or what??? :D :D :D
Are you offering us a seat on the boat....

Jordy
08-30-2005, 01:46 PM
I was in the channel all day friday and never saw you, must not have ventured all the way through to where we were hanging :(
I launched around 5:00 PM and rolled through the Channel from Thompson Bay and up, then up river. I was on the look out for boats and people I knew but didn't recognize anyone. It was after dark when I came back down, stopped and talked to Gibby for a while and then put it on the trailer. All told I rolled out of Havasu around 9:00 and was in my driveway around midnight. ;)

Jordy
08-30-2005, 01:48 PM
Are you offering us a seat on the boat....
I thought you were gunning for me, or vice versa. I'd hate to see a DCB Cult member lower himself to being in sub-DCB East coast boat. Bring yours out. Show me how Team DCB Racing handles the ocean. ;)

dicudmore
08-30-2005, 01:48 PM
I launched around 5:00 PM and rolled through the Channel from Thompson Bay and up, then up river. I was on the look out for boats and people I knew but didn't recognize anyone. It was after dark when I came back down, stopped and talked to Gibby for a while and then put it on the trailer. All told I rolled out of Havasu around 9:00 and was in my driveway around midnight. ;)
you must have launched as we pulled out then...
I think we left the channel and headed for the marina right around 5

Kilrtoy
08-30-2005, 01:52 PM
I thought you were gunning for me, or vice versa. I'd hate to see a DCB Cult member lower himself to being in sub-DCB East coast boat. Bring yours out. Show me how Team DCB Racing handles the ocean. ;)
Some times we have to see how the peasants do it....

Jordy
08-30-2005, 01:52 PM
Some times we have to see how the peasants do it....
Sometimes (ok all the time) we peasants have to see how the DCBaller's do in the ocean. :D

Jordy
08-30-2005, 01:54 PM
you must have launched as we pulled out then...
I think we left the channel and headed for the marina right around 5
Wow, I launched out of the marina around 5, although it might have been a little bit later by the time I got everything ready. Being boat bitchless sucks. :cool:

dicudmore
08-30-2005, 01:56 PM
Sometimes (ok all the time) we peasants have to see how the DCBaller's do in the ocean. :D
I'm betting against seeing the DCB in the ocean :devil:

dicudmore
08-30-2005, 01:57 PM
Wow, I launched out of the marina around 5, although it might have been a little bit later by the time I got everything ready. Being boat bitchless sucks. :cool:
yes it does...next time I'll offer my boat bitch services and leave my shit at home. I'm not anti east coast :cool:

Jordy
08-30-2005, 02:01 PM
Yeah, you're probably right. There is no way that MyGurl's wife would let him put the West Coast training wheels boat in the water that the East Coast cats love. ;)

Jordy
08-30-2005, 02:15 PM
Wow, just like that MyGurl has no response. :D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
08-30-2005, 02:16 PM
Hey Jordy- Can you spare me having to read all thru you and Miguel argueing and just let me know how the boat is??? All better???

Jordy
08-30-2005, 02:19 PM
Hey Jordy- Can you spare me having to read all thru you and Miguel argueing and just let me know how the boat is??? All better???
It's called reading comprehension Mrs. Mouth:
Yes, it's all better, and even clean now too. ;)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23girls_4.JPG
I had a special cleaning task force this weekend. Actually, they just made it worse, but it's all good now. ;)

MR HARLEY
08-30-2005, 02:20 PM
It's called reading comprehension Mrs. Mouth:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23girls_4.JPG
I had a special cleaning task force this weekend. Actually, they just made it worse, but it's all good now. ;)
:rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
08-30-2005, 02:21 PM
[QUOTE=Jordy]It's called reading comprehension Mrs. Mouth:
F it never mind! :devil: :rolleyes: :rollside:

Jordy
08-30-2005, 02:23 PM
F it never mind! :devil: :rolleyes: :rollside:
Too many Dia pills today or what???? It was in my first response to this thread on page 1. I had to quote and highlight it for you to make it easier I guess. :D

Mike.A
08-30-2005, 02:26 PM
Very nice crew :D
Is that from Sat. at Pleasant ? Hope to see that same crew this weekend at Humbug, do you loan them out :D

Sleek-Jet
08-30-2005, 02:29 PM
No sail boats were harmed in the making of this thread.... :D :D :D

Jordy
08-30-2005, 02:29 PM
Very nice crew :D
Is that from Sat. at Pleasant ? Hope to see that same crew this weekend at Humbug, do you loan them out :D
That was yesterday at Humbug. Saturday was pretty mellow out there. Yesterday was going off. They were tied up to us a couple boats over I just borrowed them (seems to be the best policy), but they spent a good period of time right there. ;) :D

Mrs.Racer277
08-30-2005, 02:30 PM
Too many Dia pills today or what???? It was in my first response to this thread on page 1. I had to quote and highlight it for you to make it easier I guess. :D
I have had a Jordytude since Saturday. :eek: :hammerhea It is terrible. I can not even stand myself. :wink:

Jordy
08-30-2005, 02:33 PM
I can not even stand myself. :wink:
Wow, now I feel really bad for Mr. Mrs. Mouth. :cry: :crossx: :220v: :) :D

PHOTOGLOU
08-30-2005, 02:55 PM
Ladies...............................That's all I have to say.... Now back to regular ***boat bitching.................

Jordy
08-30-2005, 03:18 PM
Ladies...............................That's all I have to say....
OK:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23zoom_this_one.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23girls_3.JPG

disco_charger
08-30-2005, 03:46 PM
Damn! If a big boat will get hot chicks like that for Jordy, I wonder what kind of chicks a good looking guy could get? :notam: Hi, Jordy. Long time no rap. You get the big boat and can't hang out anymore? :cool:

Jordy
08-30-2005, 03:48 PM
Damn! If a big boat will get hot chicks like that for Jordy, I wonder what kind of chicks a good looking guy could get? :notam: Hi, Jordy. Long time no rap. You get the big boat and can't hang out anymore? :cool:
What's up bud? I didn't know if you'd still talk to me after I crossed over to a big boat and outboards as it seems as though that goes against everything that the Angry Little Boater stands for. :D :D :D
Seeing how I'm old, fat, and ugly and get girls like that on my boat, there is something to be said for the power of the fishin' boat mota's. I'm sure a good lookin' guy could do even better. :D :D

disco_charger
08-30-2005, 03:50 PM
Drag your fishing boat out for X. I'm going to make an earnest effort to be there. You can drink from my cooler, but you got to promise to empty the live well, so there's no stink! ;)

Kilrtoy
08-30-2005, 03:52 PM
You take the wife to dinner, the girlfriend to Mcdonalds, So you are right Dan, No salty for me....

Kilrtoy
08-30-2005, 03:55 PM
Wow, just like that MyGurl has no response. :D :D :D
ADR,
Ill be there, light and propped big, Will you, DONT BE SCARED.....

Jordy
08-30-2005, 04:03 PM
ADR,
Ill be there, light and propped big, Will you, DONT BE SCARED.....
I believe we were talking about playing in the ocean. Don't tell me that West coast cat can't do it? C'mon MyGurl, don't be afraid. :D :D :D
Light huh? You going on a diet? I don't even have to worry about changing props either. I just run the same all the time. Then again, I guess when you're going for big numbers to upsell in a magazine, props that need the whole lake to get you up to speed are needed to compensate for all those extra zip ties huh? :D :D :D

Jordy
08-30-2005, 04:05 PM
Drag your fishing boat out for X. I'm going to make an earnest effort to be there. You can drink from my cooler, but you got to promise to empty the live well, so there's no stink! ;)
I've got a slip and reservations already, but we'll see how the next couple months play out on some other fronts that make X seem rather insignificant. ;)

2sand2
08-30-2005, 04:07 PM
[QUOTE=Jordy]OK:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23zoom_this_one.JPG
QUOTE]
DAMN! NICE "TOE"..... :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Kilrtoy
08-30-2005, 04:10 PM
I believe we were talking about playing in the ocean. Don't tell me that West coast cat can't do it? C'mon MyGurl, don't be afraid. :D :D :D
Light huh? You going on a diet? I don't even have to worry about changing props either. I just run the same all the time. Then again, I guess when you're going for big numbers to upsell in a magazine, props that need the whole lake to get you up to speed are needed to compensate for all those extra zip ties huh? :D :D :D
Oh please, it will roll over and run away from you before you even start to hit the trim tab and trim button.....

Jordy
08-30-2005, 04:12 PM
Oh please, it will roll over and run away from you before you even start to hit the trim tab and trim button.....
Will it do that in the ocean though??? :rolleyes:
See, I've got an ocean boat that doubles very well as a lake boat. Now I know you have a hard time coming to terms with your lake boat that doubles as...., hmmm, well, a lake boat. :D :D :D

dicudmore
08-30-2005, 04:32 PM
You take the wife to dinner, the girlfriend to Mcdonalds, So you are right Dan, No salty for me....
hey I don't have a prob with it...my next one is not getting salty

Jordy
08-30-2005, 04:43 PM
pussy's :D
It would certainly seem that way now wouldn't it. :D :D :D
I guess he just doesn't want to mess up Dave's hair (or Charley's for that matter). :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :D

Kilrtoy
08-30-2005, 04:57 PM
Will it do that in the ocean though??? :rolleyes:
See, I've got an ocean boat that doubles very well as a lake boat. Now I know you have a hard time coming to terms with your lake boat that doubles as...., hmmm, well, a lake boat. :D :D :D
I prefer CLEAN water, Just like my women, I know you like them on the salty side.....

Jordy
08-30-2005, 05:03 PM
I know you like them on the salty side.....
Only when I'm done with them and they earned the salty sweat. Don't come on here with your short comings in the boat or other arenas. :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
08-30-2005, 05:15 PM
Only when I'm done with them and they earned the salty sweat. Don't come on here with your short comings in the boat or other arenas. :D :D :D
I want to see the pics of these women that made you go home early....

PHOTOGLOU
08-30-2005, 05:30 PM
I want to see the pics of these women that made you go home early....
15MIN AND NO PICTURES?????????????????? :cry:

Blown 472
08-30-2005, 06:13 PM
Ascard to take your boat on the big water kilr??

Kilrtoy
08-30-2005, 06:53 PM
Ascard to take your boat on the big water kilr??
OH no look what the dogs drug in....

Blown 472
08-30-2005, 06:54 PM
OH no look what the dogs drug in....
Speaking of dogs, got your tail between your legs? come on, a boat set up for the big water and all it needs is an owner with some balls. :crossx:

Kilrtoy
08-30-2005, 07:02 PM
Speaking of dogs, got your tail between your legs? come on, a boat set up for the big water and all it needs is an owner with some balls. :crossx:
Wait, I just pee'd on myself im shivering with fear as I type..... :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

PHOTOGLOU
08-30-2005, 11:24 PM
Wait, I just pee'd on myself im shivering with fear as I type..... :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
1/4 V pill should at least keep you from peeing on your feet next time :argue:

TRIMM MANN
08-31-2005, 12:24 PM
:eat: