PDA

View Full Version : $crewed at Lake Havasu Marina

Cole91
08-31-2005, 04:13 PM
So my Step Father is in line at 5:50 AM this morning, for the 6 AM slip rental first come first serve number hand out. Mind you there no one else in line. Just him and the the guy with the numbers.
6 AM comes around and he gets number five. Seems a littel strange, first in line and he gets number five.
Well to claim your prize you need to present your number to the marina store at 8AM sharp. Well he as to go to work (My Step Father) so he gives the ticket to my Mother, to have her go down and get the slip.
She shows up at 7:30 and waits on a not so comfortable bench in the sun for a 1/2 an hour. When the store does open up she walks in with her #5 when low and behold four other guys show up at 8AM sharp with there numbers, #1, #2, #3, and #4 well it turns out they only have four slips to rent, so who do you think they screwed?
Does this seem a little sneaky to you :confused:

JB in so cal
08-31-2005, 04:14 PM
what kind of boats did 1-4 have ? quiet ones?

Cole91
08-31-2005, 04:20 PM
Bass boats I think :burningm:

JB in so cal
08-31-2005, 04:20 PM
Bass boats I think :burningm:
If that's true, you have your answer. What kind of boat did you want to put in the slip?

INSman
08-31-2005, 04:41 PM
I just seems to never work out for me either, even after my realtor and I figured out th number deal before the marina even opens at 8:00. that whole number 5 deal when you were the first one ther in the a.m. is friggin' bullshit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pixilatedpussy
08-31-2005, 04:42 PM
So my Step Father is in line at 5:50 AM this morning, for the 6 AM slip rental first come first serve number hand out. Mind you there no one else in line. Just him and the the guy with the numbers.
6 AM comes around and he gets number five. Seems a littel strange, first in line and he gets number five.
Well to claim your prize you need to present your number to the marina store at 8AM sharp. Well he as to go to work (My Step Father) so he gives the ticket to my Mother, to have her go down and get the slip.
She shows up at 7:30 and waits on a not so comfortable bench in the sun for a 1/2 an hour. When the store does open up she walks in with her #5 when low and behold four other guys show up at 8AM sharp with there numbers, #1, #2, #3, and #4 well it turns out they only have four slips to rent, so who do you think they screwed?
Does this seem a little sneaky to you :confused:
That is soooooo F'd up! :devil:

ahhell
08-31-2005, 04:44 PM
snorkel out and .....PULL THEIR PLUGS....THOSE BASTARDS...must be present to plug your hole :mad: :D :mad:

Kilrtoy
08-31-2005, 05:01 PM
I just seems to never work out for me either, even after my realtor and I figured out th number deal before the marina even opens at 8:00. that whole number 5 deal when you were the first one ther in the a.m. is friggin' bullshit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
damn baller
YOUR realtor...

Beer-30
08-31-2005, 05:03 PM
So people fish on Havasu?
Shirley there is some other lake with better fishing. :hammerhea

SummitKarl
08-31-2005, 05:06 PM
well I guess you could call this sport fishing :2purples:

Essex502
08-31-2005, 05:31 PM
Nothing surprises me about that piece of $hit a$$hole mutherfocker and the LH Marina. I'm sure the number 1 through 4 boys were his peter pan buddies from the mens room. Am I being too harsh?

Mohave Vice
08-31-2005, 05:37 PM
Nothing surprises me about that piece of $hit a$$hole mutherfocker and the LH Marina. I'm sure the number 1 through 4 boys were his peter pan buddies from the mens room. Am I being too harsh?
NO!

Ziggy
08-31-2005, 06:14 PM
Tinkerbell worked his magic once again :burningm:

Kachina26
08-31-2005, 06:21 PM
damn baller
YOUR realtor...
His realtor is nowhere near as good as my realtor :D
I played the slip game ONCE 2 years ago. F the marina! I just go to Windsor, I wish I had a slip. But, well, nevermind.

INSman
08-31-2005, 06:31 PM
damn baller
YOUR realtor...
Okay, your realtor too !!!! :D

cracker
08-31-2005, 08:07 PM
did my first trip to havasu last weekend and Im glad I didnt give him my money, I pulled in to ask about slips, yah good luck. The guy at the gate then said it was 25 bucks for a pass. The only reason I even stopped was the chance for a slip so I tell him Im going to the free ramp and he gets mad, says that there is only room for two at a time there and that if a boat gets jacknifed you could wait for hours. Right I said if that happens Ill help the guy out and move his trailer for him. So he got mad and wouldnt tell me where I could turn around so I drove around in the wrong direction while he glared at me. I see what you guys mean and rest assured after the great weekend we will return, but not waste our time with them.....

98 Vector 21
08-31-2005, 08:11 PM
Suck's 4-sure you need to register a complant with the city..At some point their going to have to renew ther lease...

Throttle
08-31-2005, 08:30 PM
I don't know why I even ask if they have any avail, I must be into rejection

Beer-30
08-31-2005, 08:44 PM
So, here's a question:
If you were too loud and pulled up for fuel, but hadn't launched there (not like they would let you anyway) - would they sell you fuel? I will not buy fuel from there, this is just hypothetically questioning.

INSman
08-31-2005, 09:09 PM
They don't test at the gas pumps and don't have any db meters anyway, so they would indeed sell you fuel if you pulled up. I don't think anyone comes out anyway to help you, so they don't even hear how load a particular boat is or isn't :hammerhea

Beer-30
08-31-2005, 09:20 PM
Hmmmm you would think if they felt that strongly about the noise, they would deny you fuel also.

Essexive G's
08-31-2005, 09:57 PM
Who's Shirley? :confused:

Beer-30
09-01-2005, 08:22 AM
:D

Steamin' Rice
09-01-2005, 08:52 AM
A couple years ago in my 29 I tried to rent a slip from the marina. I walked into the store and asked if they had slips open and they said they had a couple left. Then they asked what boat it was for. I pointed to my boat at the fuel dock and then they said they don't have any slips big enough for my boat. :idea:

Debbolas
09-01-2005, 10:48 AM
I thought we were boycotting their gas anyway?
Last time we went there, they looked at our vehicle, our boat and checked a list they had in their tiny office.............BEFORE they granted up access to their ramp :lightsabe

BajaMike
09-01-2005, 11:07 AM
That place sucks so bad.... :crossx: :argue: :skull:

dicudmore
09-01-2005, 11:08 AM
I thought we were boycotting their gas anyway?
Last time we went there, they looked at our vehicle, our boat and checked a list they had in their tiny office.............BEFORE they granted up access to their ramp :lightsabe
yup, probably checking to see if you met the noise requirements :wink:

Debbolas
09-01-2005, 11:30 AM
For sure......... :hammer2: :mad: :eat:

Cole91
09-01-2005, 01:21 PM
O.K. We tryed agian. 6 AM First in line. We got our ticket and it was #1 Things are looking better. We went back at 8 AM and sweet! we got our slip for the holiday weekend. And the kicker the guy who give the tickets out early to his buddys got FIRED! :crossx:

All IN
09-01-2005, 01:29 PM
Make Sure We Boycott The Gas Station In The Marina. Lets Not Give Them A Penny Of Our Money.

OGShocker
09-01-2005, 01:31 PM
damn baller
YOUR realtor...
That was my thought. HIS realtor is OUR friend. :D :chi: :D