PDA

View Full Version : Everyone needs to help the Katrina victims

MagicMtnDan
09-01-2005, 07:25 AM
This is the worst natural disaster ever to hit the United States. This is a catastrophe of epic proportions. Fellow Americans need our help now. Please step up and do what you can as soon as possible.
You may want to give to the American Red Cross. Another organization worth considering is Feed The Children. They have a history of helping those in need and they do it efficiently - the vast majority of money goes to those in need.
www.feedthechildren.org
It could have been us - let's help them now. Thanks for your generosity.

Vada
09-01-2005, 07:27 AM
Being a Canadian, I will be going to the local Red Cross to make my donation.
I know that if something were to happen here, the Americans would be there to help no questions asked.
I will do everything I can.

you gots 2 chill
09-01-2005, 07:30 AM
I agree, this is a very bad deal for the people down there. I think I will use the Red Cross.

boatnam2
09-01-2005, 07:39 AM
im sure all the other fuccked up countrys we always help will be coming soon to help.

Havasu_Dreamin
09-01-2005, 07:41 AM
This quite possibly the closest the USA will have come to destruction of an entire metropolis areaa in modern times. Not to downplay 9-11 as it was a horrible, despicable, and tragic event, but the devasation there was limited to a confined area, more or less. This is an entire metropolis brought to it's knees. And the economic impact will be HUGE. This area was already very depressed from an economic standpoint and this has only made things worse.

PICKLEtheLOAD
09-01-2005, 08:12 AM
Just got the call! We're headed there to fly choppas and render assistance to those in need. I'll snap some digis and share later. -JMAC

OGShocker
09-01-2005, 09:06 AM
Just got the call! We're headed there to fly choppas and render assistance to those in need. I'll snap some digis and share later. -JMAC
Good luck, fly right and come home safe. :clover: :chi:

bunny 166
09-01-2005, 09:12 AM
OMGosh....be safe and you are doing a wonderful thing...I'm sure you will see more than you want to or need to, and for that I'm sorry. I guess it comes with the job....you are awesome!!!! Good luck to you and your crew.... :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: