PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a P.O.S. pontoon for sale, super cheap?

Partycattin
09-01-2005, 02:22 PM
Keeping my eye out for a P.O.S. pontoon to take fishing at June lake loop twice a year. Don't want to spend much. Just need it to float, carry a cooler, and be able to idle around the lake @ trolling speed.
Anything out there?

Water Romper
09-01-2005, 02:34 PM
Are you sure a pontoon is allowed on those lakes? Maybe Grant lake but I really doubt Gull and Silver lakes…Crawley for sure but you may want to check…

jdogginla
09-01-2005, 02:42 PM
"dicumore" - dan had a pontoon for sale I thought........i could be wrong. Not a p.o.s though, but not sure what he wanted for it. Send him a pm.....and cut me a commission check.

Partycattin
09-01-2005, 02:49 PM
Are you sure a pontoon is allowed on those lakes? Maybe Grant lake but I really doubt Gull and Silver lakes…Crawley for sure but you may want to check…
Good thought. I'll have to check. I know June allows them and rents them.
Not sure if I've seen them on Gull or Silver.

dicudmore
09-01-2005, 03:02 PM
"dicumore" - dan had a pontoon for sale I thought........i could be wrong. Not a p.o.s though, but not sure what he wanted for it. Send him a pm.....and cut me a commission check.
I did...its gone...wish I had it back though, since the old Cheetah is gonna go bye bye :wink:
Shoot if I still had the 'toon I'd let this guy take it, we're practically neighbors

jdogginla
09-01-2005, 04:44 PM
We interrupt this thread for a moment for a quick Hi-jack!
dan- who's everything, saw you have a new job......congrats! You sell the cheetah already? or you waiting til the end of the season. Hope all is well.
J

jdogginla
09-01-2005, 04:44 PM
K- Now back to the original thread. :squiggle: