PDA

View Full Version : A Big Belated Merry Xmas to

JustMVG
12-30-2005, 02:14 PM
Everyone here, i was in the process of changing out computers and was not able to send out my wishes.
A big Thanks to FM, very nice!!! great of you to think of us, thanks it means alot, the reciprocal is on it's way, albeit a bit late. My Bad!!!
To everyone else all the best to all my friends and all the best to our newcomers here you'll have fun.
Best of New Years wishes for all!!!
Mikey

FMluvswater
12-30-2005, 02:53 PM
You're welcome, Mikey and yay :) I'm getting real mail soon? :D :cool: Hope you had a great Christmas and I wish much happiness for you and your family for 2006. :smile:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
12-30-2005, 04:53 PM
Happy New Year!!!!! :rollside:

hoolign
12-30-2005, 07:21 PM
Everyone here, i was in the process of changing out computers and was not able to send out my wishes.
A big Thanks to FM, very nice!!! great of you to think of us, thanks it means alot, the reciprocal is on it's way, albeit a bit late. My Bad!!!
To everyone else all the best to all my friends and all the best to our newcomers here you'll have fun.
Best of New Years wishes for all!!!
Mikey
Look at Mike...sounding all UN ...and ...shit!

JustMVG
12-30-2005, 08:28 PM
Look at Mike...sounding all UN ...and ...shit!
Enjoy it while you can, tis the freakin season!!!
I even surprised myself writing such dribble :p

hoolign
12-30-2005, 08:32 PM
Enjoy it while you can, tis the freakin season!!!
I even surprised myself writing such dribble :p
Hope you have a great holiday season! ( I plagerized that off a Hallmark card) :D

FMluvswater
12-30-2005, 08:34 PM
Hope you have a great holiday season! ( I plagerized that off a Hallmark card) :D
So THAT's what's with the creative edits! AHA! You secretly work for Hallmark writing mushy cards! :eek:

hoolign
12-30-2005, 08:40 PM
So THAT's what's with the creative edits! AHA! You secretly work for Hallmark writing mushy cards! :eek:
You should see my boxing day card.." tit's are for easter..show me your box....ing day is great!
Freakin award winner right there!

FMluvswater
12-30-2005, 08:42 PM
You should see my boxing day card.." tit's are for easter..show me your box....ing day is great!
:D LMGDFAO! I'd pay just to see that on a Hallmark card shelf! :D :D :D

JustMVG
12-30-2005, 08:46 PM
Hooli your killin me, thanks for the uplifting sentiments!!!
Do you get paid by the line or the word @ Hallmark :D

hoolign
12-30-2005, 08:48 PM
Hooli your killin me, thanks for the uplifting sentimants!!!
Do you get paid by the line or the word @ Hallmark :D
Monthly...I have yet to meet quota :mad: