PDA

View Full Version : Support HB member on QVC !!

INSman
09-01-2005, 10:46 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2294tiles.gif
I have seen this stuff in Fred's home and it looks totally bitchen and is a great product at a great price!! Let's help him move some merchandise :wink:
Santa Clarita, ca Entrepreneur to Make QVC
Debut on September 2
Santa ClaritaÂ’s own Fred Castro (Lucky Bastard on ***boat) selected for QVC Decade of Discoveries Tour
WEST CHESTER, PA (August 29, 2005) – On Friday, September 2, Santa Clarita resident and aspiring entrepreneur, Fred Castro will make his national television debut live on QVC live from Amara Creekside Resort in Sedona, AZ between 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. PT. As part of this summer’s nationwide QVC Decade of Discoveries Tour, Castro will have eight minutes to show-off and sell his product, Designer Transfers.
As one of the 10 entrepreneurs selected to appear at the Sedona tour stop, CastroÂ’s product was chosen from more than 3,000 submitted to QVC earlier this year. Running throughout July, August and early September, the 2005 QVC Decade of Discoveries Tour will unveil a total of 100 new products at 10 of AmericaÂ’s most popular summer vacation destinations.
Designer Transfers are 4”x 4” custom printed digitally die cut decorative designs that have been developed to add a decorative touch to any smooth surface. The transfers are waterproof, and oil resistant, therefore they are ideal in showers or on kitchen back splashes. This Do-It-Yourself kit is simple to install with very little time required to make any room beautiful!

bunny 166
09-01-2005, 10:55 PM
Oh my gosh! Those are great! QVC will be an awesome leap for him and his business!! Congrats to Sneaky Bastard!! Woo-hoo!! Another baller is made!! :smile: :smile: Now I need some for my shower.... :D

INSman
09-01-2005, 11:15 PM
Oh my gosh! Those are great! QVC will be an awesome leap for him and his business!! Congrats to Sneaky Bastard!! Woo-hoo!! Another baller is made!! :smile: :smile: Now I need some for my shower.... :D
Tune in this Friday afternoon and "BUY" !! I just wish I was half as smart as Fred is :squiggle: :( :D

bunny 166
09-01-2005, 11:16 PM
Tune in this Friday afternoon and "BUY" !! I just wish I was half as smart as Fred is :squiggle: :( :D
You know I will be on the river silly...better Pm him.... :idea:

INSman
09-02-2005, 08:00 AM
ttt

BarryMac
09-02-2005, 08:08 AM
Is this HB members name "Sneaky Bastard"??? :mix:

INSman
09-02-2005, 09:11 AM
Is this HB members name "Sneaky Bastard"??? :mix:
No, it is "Lucky Bastard" but he has referred to me in the past unoficially in a sidekick capacity as "Sneaky Bastard".. ;)

INSman
09-02-2005, 05:23 PM
TTT
Tomorrow is the day !! :D

riverroyal
09-02-2005, 05:26 PM
no need to retile,Just regrout and put those on,,,damn it,why didnt i think of that

INSman
09-02-2005, 07:54 PM
no need to retile,Just regrout and put those on,,,damn it,why didnt i think of that
NO, let me say "NO" regrouting, simply apply designs !!!! :D

INSman
09-03-2005, 06:52 AM
Today is the day, 11:00 a.m. or shortly thereafter
Let's show our boy some support, light up those phone lines !!!! :D

INSman
09-03-2005, 08:44 AM
Only a little more than 1 hour to go, tune in and buy !!!! :D

riverracerx
09-03-2005, 09:12 AM
Fred and Denise are cool cats! I hope he makes a million!

INSman
09-03-2005, 09:19 AM
Fred and Denise are cool cats! I hope he makes a million!
Hey you are still alive !!! :smile:
RRX coming back up anytime soon ?? :confused:

riverracerx
09-03-2005, 10:02 AM
Hopefully! They haven't been returning my calls or email?? :umm:

INSman
09-03-2005, 10:57 AM
Fred just wrapped up on QVC and I am certain he appreciates any ***boat members that ordered his very creative and functional tile design transfers, I know I did !! :D

Lucky Bastard
09-07-2005, 11:12 PM
Thank you guys for your support! Sorry for the delayed response we just returned from Havasu today. What a Zoo it was out there.
The show on Friday went pretty well considering the conditions Hurricane Katrina and Labor Day weekend. I am still waiting for the final sales figures to come in we have until the 8th to squeeze in last minute sales. We havenÂ’t hit the big time yet but we are off to a nice start. Thanks again you guys rock!
Fred, Denise, Maelyn & Gavin