PDA

View Full Version : An Open Apology to L.A.SkiBum

***boateditor
09-01-2005, 11:56 PM
Dear L.A.SkiBum:
I would like to publicly apologize for my comments about you in the Sandbar forum earlier today. I deeply regret the cruel and inconsiderate barrage of off-color remarks I made about you, your sister and the boat she rowed in on. In particular, I would like to offer my humblest apologies with respect to listing the "Top Ten Ghastly Tragedies" I insensitively wished upon you and your family, including (but not limited to) being stung mercilessly by Africanized hornets. Please also excuse my tactless comparison of your 24-foot Cheetah to a vast, steaming mound of rhinoceros vomit. It was completely uncalled for, and I beg your forgiveness.
In addition, it is my very sincere wish that you will ignore the paragraph I composed about your good lady wife, Mrs. L.A.SkiBum, particularly the references to the low fees she charges clients for services that I now confess she does not perform in public alleyways. I was clearly upset and did not mean to insinuate that I have come across decomposed bodies that are less offensive than hers. Moreover, in no way did I mean to imply that any unseemly behavior exists between your wife, her beloved Boston terrier, and the San Diego Chargers.
It is my genuine hope that both you and your attorneys will consider this very public retraction of my statements sufficient enough to drop the legal charges, release the lien on my home, and allow me to remove the tracking device from my ankle. Thank you for your understanding, and have a pleasant day.

HM
09-02-2005, 12:00 AM
Now that is my kind of appology. :cool:

bunny 166
09-02-2005, 12:04 AM
Note to self....do not piss off Brett Bayne... :hammerhea

HighRoller
09-02-2005, 12:09 AM
What got up ***boat's ass?

Sleek26
09-02-2005, 12:13 AM
Dear L.A.SkiBum:
I would like to publicly apologize for my comments about you in the Sandbar forum earlier today. I deeply regret the cruel and inconsiderate barrage of off-color remarks I made about you, your sister and the boat she rowed in on. In particular, I would like to offer my humblest apologies with respect to listing the "Top Ten Ghastly Tragedies" I insensitively wished upon you and your family, including (but not limited to) being stung mercilessly by Africanized hornets. Please also excuse my tactless comparison of your 24-foot Cheetah to a vast, steaming mound of rhinoceros vomit. It was completely uncalled for, and I beg your forgiveness.
In addition, it is my very sincere wish that you will ignore the paragraph I composed about your good lady wife, Mrs. L.A.SkiBum, particularly the references to the low fees she charges clients for services that I now confess she does not perform in public alleyways. I was clearly upset and did not mean to insinuate that I have come across decomposed bodies that are less offensive than hers. Moreover, in no way did I mean to imply that any unseemly behavior exists between your wife, her beloved Boston terrier, and the San Diego Chargers.
It is my genuine hope that both you and your attorneys will consider this very public retraction of my statements sufficient enough to drop the legal charges, release the lien on my home, and allow me to remove the tracking device from my ankle. Thank you for your understanding, and have a pleasant day.
A gentleman and a scholar, and there are damned few of us left.

***boateditor
09-02-2005, 12:16 AM
You leave my suppositories out of this!

upsman105
09-02-2005, 12:26 AM
You leave my suppositories out of this!
Is that a Russian suppositorie..??
You know an innuendo :D :D

HighRoller
09-02-2005, 12:27 AM
That's a French one. A russian suppository is called a bullet.

lucky
09-02-2005, 05:52 AM
hot boat has an ass ??? :D

BarryMac
09-02-2005, 05:53 AM
I feel an open letter to the editor of Hot Boat coming from the tips of my fingers, wonder if I will get a response or if it will be shuffled into the waste can??? :D

MagicMtnDan
09-02-2005, 05:57 AM
He obviously writes for a living. The man knows how to write an offensive apology :D All those words and none of them misspelled! :cool:

superdave013
09-02-2005, 06:44 AM
golf clap :cool:

76ANTHONY
09-02-2005, 07:09 AM
hbeditor, brett, god whatever your real name is, whatever you do from yesterday on is forgivable, your the man :cool: after starting the women of hb thread. ahhhhh :D :D :rolleyes: oh and thanks for the pm :2purples:

***boateditor
09-02-2005, 07:32 AM
hbeditor, brett, god whatever your real name is...
It's Brett, but I will also answer to god too, if you like. :p

76ANTHONY
09-02-2005, 07:36 AM
yeah, thats why i put whatever, i didnt want you know who to say i used a plural or anything. YOU ARE THE MAN :D :D :eek: :cool:

***boateditor
09-02-2005, 07:36 AM
I feel an open letter to the editor of Hot Boat coming from the tips of my fingers, wonder if I will get a response or if it will be shuffled into the waste can??? :D
Sir, I want to assure you that I respond to absolutely every PM and email I receive, except from you. :p

JB in so cal
09-02-2005, 07:38 AM
HBeditor spends on here delay the arrival of my t-shirt? :rolleyes:

76ANTHONY
09-02-2005, 07:41 AM
hey brett, how many pm's or emails did you get off the you know which thread, thread. are your eyes sore, do you need help sorting them, im a trooper i'll help, just with the pics :cool:

76ANTHONY
09-02-2005, 07:48 AM
ok b hbeditor, how do i become hbeditor jr??? i can file your e-mails, resize your photo's, you know the hard things

uvindex
09-02-2005, 07:52 AM
ok b hbeditor, how do i become hbeditor jr??? i can file your e-mails, resize your photo's, you know the hard thingsI think before you can become an editor , you're going to have to find and use your keyboard's "SHIFT" key. :)

superdave013
09-02-2005, 07:53 AM
ok b hbeditor, how do i become hbeditor jr??? i can file your snail tracks, resize your beenie weenies, and take care of you know your hard things
:jawdrop:

76ANTHONY
09-02-2005, 07:56 AM
ok you guys are right, i suck with a keyboard. i'll practice i promise. :D

OGShocker
09-02-2005, 08:01 AM
Someone please post or PM me the link to the other thread. :chi: I hate being left in the dark when it comes to drama. :D

BarryMac
09-02-2005, 08:03 AM
I hate being left in the dark when it comes to drama. :D
All you have too do is look at one of the other 10,000 threads, your sure to find some sort of Drama in any one of them... :D

Jordy
09-02-2005, 08:04 AM
I think before you can become an editor , you're going to have to find and use your keyboard's "SHIFT" key. :)
Looks to me like he's already warming up the Junior Nutswinger position. Guess he's going to work his way up the ladder from there. :D :D :D

Debbolas
09-02-2005, 08:06 AM
So.................Brett Bayne is God? :confused:

SummitKarl
09-02-2005, 08:07 AM
WOW!! now that's some creative writing, Right there!!! :wink:
me thinks Hooligan has just met his match :D

***boateditor
09-02-2005, 09:07 AM
hey brett, how many pm's or emails did you get off the you know which thread, thread. are your eyes sore, do you need help sorting them?
Ha! Nobody PM'd me. I think everybody got the joke. Well, everybody who took time to actually read it. It's just my tribute to the scores of "Open Apology" posts I've seen on Usenet over the years.

***boateditor
09-02-2005, 09:09 AM
So.................Brett Bayne is God?
You might be suffering from dyslexia. I'm actually a golden retriever. :p

Miss Perfect
09-02-2005, 09:10 AM
You might be suffering from dyslexia. I'm actually a golden retriever. :p
Ohhh boy. This thread will be barking faster then you can say Frenchie!

76ANTHONY
09-02-2005, 09:11 AM
so your really not apoligizing :confused: :D :D :(

WYRD
09-02-2005, 09:14 AM
Dear L.A.SkiBum:
Thought we needed a copy of this on the second page cause it is just "that damn good" :D

atomickitn
09-02-2005, 09:28 AM
hummmm! :2purples:

***boateditor
09-02-2005, 10:25 AM
when life hands you lemons ask for tequelia and salt.
"My dad always said, 'When somebody hands you a lemon, make lemonade.' And recently it occured to me, that also works as a metaphor."
-Emo Philips

SummitKarl
09-02-2005, 10:43 AM
"My dad always said, 'When somebody hands you a lemon, make lemonade.' And recently it occured to me, that also works as a metaphor."
-Emo Philips
ahhh here we go..................the addiction is grabbing hold of you now.. :D
Brett go to www.onemodelplace.com and search for tallent #103451
if you want more PM me for the REAL GOOD ONES!!! :D :D
Karl

76ANTHONY
09-02-2005, 03:38 PM
hey, mr hb editor i know your in here, wheres my job, you know JR