PDA

View Full Version : gas prices in ca 20cents higher then national avg.

meaniam
09-02-2005, 10:17 AM
we here in ca. have the highest gas prices across the country. the only one who is higher is hawaii. what the @uck is with that. ca seems to all ways seems be the high price leader. oil line in az brakes we ship our oil over there. our price still are higher. i was online complaining when it jumped over 2.50 a gallon. alan greenspan should no longer worry about raising intrest rates to control inflation. our damn gas prices will do that for us. it almost is cheaper to stay at home then go to work. (not really but thats how it feels) bills getting tighter my cars are gas hogs) this weekend im going out to find a honda crx hf 52 mpg. and i hate them f ing cars. my truck is costing 83 dollars to fill up. every 4 days. and thats if i stay at home! i heard of gas stations charging 6 dollar a gallon in missisippi. but there state avg is still lower. man how i wish there was an all hydro or electric car to buy for the public. well be lucky that when it passes 3 dollars a gallon later this week. if it will ever go down
http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/CNBCTV/Articles/Dispatches/P128021.asp
if you scroll down to the bottom of this link. you will find the states avg i was talking about.
i highly dought that writing your congress person would do any good

meaniam
09-02-2005, 10:46 AM
Oh, and yes, everybody please contact your local representative and tell them that you finally noticed that CA had the highest gas prices in the nation.
i only wrote the thing of writing your rep becuase i saw it on this board. i thought that was funny. as if they would care