PDA

View Full Version : Police: Miss. Man Kills Sister Over Bag Of Ice

carbonmarine
09-02-2005, 11:31 AM
Entropy defined.... ANIMALS !
Police: Miss. Man Kills Sister Over Bag Of Ice
HATTIESBURG, Miss. -- Police in Hattiesburg, Miss., said a man fatally shot his sister in the head over a bag of ice. Authorities say 35-year-old Antonio Page shot his sister with a handgun on a street corner Tuesday night.
Police Chief David Wynn said the woman's name was not available.
Wynn said tempers are short, but he can't understand why a member of someone's family could take that step.The shooting is being treated like a homicide, Wynn said.

Freak
09-02-2005, 12:05 PM
That place is a tinder box and it's just going to get worse. The area of destruction is too large.

PHX ATC
09-02-2005, 12:08 PM
Maybe it was his sister-in-law.
That could be justifiable. :220v:

NOTALENT
09-02-2005, 12:09 PM
I kinda want to go over there and pluck some of these fockers off...pulling shit like this!! :lightsabe

FHI-prez
09-02-2005, 12:48 PM
The more that die the less we'll have to support for the next 10 years :2purples:
LOL I'm gonna get blasted for this one!
Ready...
Aim....
(don't have a fit....I just have a morbid sense of humor.) Back to the firing squad. :crossx: (just want one last smoke...no blindfold)

LUVNLIFE
09-02-2005, 03:29 PM
Like I just told the Mrs. The effers should have used all this energy they have for fighting, killing and looting to get out of town. Or better yet get a job :mad: The people who are there to help can't even do their job because of the bullshit. :burningm:

Rev. Williams
09-02-2005, 03:50 PM
The more that die the less we'll have to support for the next 10 years :2purples:
LOL I'm gonna get blasted for this one!
Ready...
Aim....
(don't have a fit....I just have a morbid sense of humor.) Back to the firing squad. :crossx: (just want one last smoke...no blindfold)
10 years?? That's if we're lucky !! When you don't work and sit around the house collecting food stamps and welfare you're whole life, you'll live forever!!
So now if you get blasted, you'll have company :D :D

LUVNLIFE
09-02-2005, 05:47 PM
Just heard on the news that some shots have been fired at rescue helicopters. Ef em and leave em there. Just a little thinning of the herd. And for those of you that want to jump at me and say not all of them are bad, then I suggest the good ones kick the shit out of the bad ones.

Boozer
09-02-2005, 07:37 PM
Just heard on the news that some shots have been fired at rescue helicopters. Ef em and leave em there. Just a little thinning of the herd. And for those of you that want to jump at me and say not all of them are bad, then I suggest the good ones kick the shit out of the bad ones.
I couldn't agree with you more. As much as I feel these people need help I almost feel like we should pack our people up and send them home. Let the animals figure things out on their own. The people I see on the news are not even people they are animals and should be shot and killed. But sadly, there are a lot of good people stuck down there too and we have to get them out.
I was watching the O'Reilly factor earlier and O'Reilly was talking to a guy who's shacked up in the French Quarter. He said he had witnessed a group of looters get stopped by a cop and then they shot the cop in the forehead. This person also stated that a local business owner spent $25K chartering 10 Greyhound coaches to get people out of a hotel. The National Gaurd confiscated the buses and sent them to the superdome! Now these people are still stuck inside this hotel with no food and no water and no sign of relief anytime soon. They can't leave the hotel because they will most likely be killed by the looters running wild.
Times like this give people the oppurtunity to stand up and shine or look really bad. Unfortunately there's a whole group of people who are making the rest of their people look really bad right now. Why isn't Jesse Jackson and his posse down there rallying their people to come together and help each other out?

One Eyed Jack
09-02-2005, 08:44 PM
crushed ice
or cubes
it could mean all the difference

beyondhelpin
09-02-2005, 08:56 PM
It isnt how much it is happening. It is the fact that it is even happening.

One Eyed Jack
09-02-2005, 09:02 PM
I agree. It's too bad that order is not restored down there, but it is not likely that people will be killed by looters. Will probably be able to count the number of people killed by violence on one hand, maybe two.
that will probably
be determined
by how much bagged ice
is available
i reckon

Boozer
09-02-2005, 09:02 PM
I agree. It's too bad that order is not restored down there, but it is not likely that people will be killed by looters. Will probably be able to count the number of people killed by violence on one hand, maybe two.
I have a feeling we will never know the real numbers. But I think it will be a lot higher then 1 or 2 hands.

SHOTKALLIN
09-02-2005, 09:11 PM
I have LOTS of family that live in New Orleans. They all got out except for 3. There are alot of good people there who are poor, have medical problems, and had no place to leave too.
As for the gun totin assholes they need to start guttin em and making canoes out them. then maybe they could get some of those people off of those roof tops. If they cap afew idiots live on fox news the word will get around.

CA Stu
09-02-2005, 10:09 PM
I have a feeling we will never know the real numbers. But I think it will be a lot higher then 1 or 2 hands.
That's because you are scared of the world, you hand-wringing sugar coated powder pansy.
Thanks
CA Stu
PS Boo!
PPS Maybe that idiot would have shot his sister over dope anyway... He still should go down for it.