PDA

View Full Version : Nascar This weekend

raff
09-02-2005, 08:24 PM
Anyone going, this weekend?
We'll be there all day on Saturday and then see how we feel for sunday..
it will make for a long day since the race does not start till 5pm on both days..

Debbolas
09-02-2005, 10:05 PM
Scream is going.. :D ....I can't because of my back :burningm:

Rod-64
09-02-2005, 11:02 PM
Anyone going, this weekend?
We'll be there all day on Saturday and then see how we feel for sunday..
it will make for a long day since the race does not start till 5pm on both days..
See my wise ass replies in the West thread... :rollside:

ahhell
09-03-2005, 05:49 AM
I'll be there...with about 10 S.B. county fire explorers...fillin the boots for charity
No beers, No seat, just walking around... :cry: :cry: :cry:

HocusPocus
09-03-2005, 07:08 AM
we are going friday, saturday and sunday, i have never been to the california speedway before.

Scream
09-03-2005, 07:13 AM
I'll be there, of course, with my nephew. When we first signed up for the season tickets, innagural season, we had 17 people...now we're down to 5, and 3 of them can't make it this time arround...
That just means more beer for me I guess.
Ahhell, come by our seats and "steal a brewski"...(I won't tell, I promise)
Scream

ULTRA28
09-03-2005, 07:19 AM
Heading up there for today. Leaving here in about two hours. Then straight to Havasu.

jbtrailerjim
09-03-2005, 07:22 AM
I'll be there all three days. I won't there today until this afternoon though.

ULTRA28
09-03-2005, 07:36 AM
I'll be there all three days. I won't there today until this afternoon though.
I'll be in the garage from 2:00 to 6:00, stop by if you get a chance.

jbtrailerjim
09-03-2005, 08:04 AM
I'll be in the garage from 2:00 to 6:00, stop by if you get a chance.
I don't have the hook up in Cali like I have in Vegas for the races. So, needless to say, no garage or pits for me this weekend. :frown:

sintax
09-03-2005, 08:50 AM
The rents always go down their, actually my dads been out there since thursday. They park the coach down in the very end of turn 3, row 1. Not a bad place to enjoy the race from. I may go out sunday.

Debbolas
09-03-2005, 10:20 AM
I'll be there...with about 10 S.B. county fire explorers...fillin the boots for charity
No beers, No seat, just walking around... :cry: :cry: :cry:
No beer? :2purples:

sintax
09-03-2005, 10:20 AM
thats funny , I didn't know california had a nascar race, I thought it was a place that the politicians, hollywoodites and wannabes all showed up to hang out and be seen.
Only race track i've seen where more prople are wearing "Raider shirts", than nascar stuff.
The real race was held at "DARLINGTON" this weekend !!! not cali !!!
We have a few =P
California speedway, and the race at Laguna Seca. The most important one being the race at Laguna Seca, giving those nascar boys a chance to feel what real racing is :yuk: None of that go fast turn left business.
Also we used to have another road course, and an awesome one at that in Riverside Ca that got tons of nascar races.

UnionJack
09-03-2005, 10:21 AM
we had guys from the teams in tanning this morning

Flashover
09-03-2005, 11:30 AM
I don't have the hook up in Cali like I have in Vegas for the races. So, needless to say, no garage or pits for me this weekend. :frown:
Hey jbtrailerjim Whats your hook up in vegas on the garage passes? we have gone down there for the past 6 or 7 years to the race. we have season tickets in the Earnhardt Terrace but have never been able to get in the garage. :D :D :D

ahhell
09-03-2005, 04:55 PM
I'll be there, of course, with my nephew. When we first signed up for the season tickets, innagural season, we had 17 people...now we're down to 5, and 3 of them can't make it this time arround...
That just means more beer for me I guess.
Ahhell, come by our seats and "steal a brewski"...(I won't tell, I promise)
Scream
MAYBE I CAN "HIDE" in the restroom and chug 1 or 2....... :eek: