PDA

View Full Version : I was gonna start.....

NashvilleBound
09-04-2005, 05:01 AM
A thread about that POS Kanye West and his racial comments but instead I would just like to wish everyone a safe and fun filled weekend. I just think we should be very thankfull where we live and for the life we have....and to be able for River Otter to open his schedule to fit us bottom feeders in for a day. :idea: See you tomorrow Whitey(its a fricken nickname....nothing racial about it...just to be clear) ....

Froggystyle
09-04-2005, 05:17 AM
Enjoy your weekend Jeff... you certainly have earned a great one.

NashvilleBound
09-04-2005, 05:19 AM
Right back atcha Wes! I wish I was out there to see the Trident on the water this weekend.... post some pitures when you can....

RiverOtter
09-04-2005, 05:24 AM
A thread about that POS Kanye West and his racial comments but instead I would just like to wish everyone a safe and fun filled weekend. I just think we should be very thankfull where we live and for the life we have....and to be able for River Otter to open his schedule to fit us bottom feeders in for a day. :idea: See you tomorrow Whitey(its a fricken nickname....nothing racial about it...just to be clear) ....
Well said NB and for the record ... it was very difficult to fit y'all in so don't screw things up! :hammer2: and bring your A game :D

NashvilleBound
09-04-2005, 05:34 AM
Well said NB and for the record ... it was very difficult to fit y'all in so don't screw things up! :hammer2: and bring your A game :D
I even took a shower, a day early, and clipped me toe nails fer ya.... still gots a little yeller collor to them but I thinks they will pass.

RiverOtter
09-04-2005, 05:35 AM
I even took a shower, a day early, and clipped me toe nails fer ya.... still gots a little yeller collor to them but I thinks they will pass.
:idea: Hmmmm.... Just don't M Bare Ass Me :D

NashvilleBound
09-04-2005, 05:43 AM
:idea: Hmmmm.... Just don't M Bare Ass Me :D
ROTFLMAO.... I'll try :D :D ...uh, not to that is. :supp: Its a chance you take as there are no guarantees.

RiverOtter
09-04-2005, 05:45 AM
ROTFLMAO.... I'll try :D :D ...uh, not to that is. :supp:
I resent you directions that I sent a couple of months ago. Thought they may help too.

NashvilleBound
09-04-2005, 05:46 AM
I resent you directions that I sent a couple of months ago. Thought they may help too.
Already forwarded to my co-pilot for printing. thx

RiverOtter
09-04-2005, 05:50 AM
Already forwarded to my co-pilot for printing. thx
Call me when you are on the bridge and I'll help you with the parking :supp: It can be a little challanging. :D

NashvilleBound
09-04-2005, 06:00 AM
Call me when you are on the bridge and I'll help you with the parking :supp: It can be a little challanging. :D
10-4