PDA

View Full Version : Price Gouger Nailed In The Nooga!

RiverOtter
09-04-2005, 05:26 AM
This jerk jacked his prices before the winds stop blowing to over $5 / gal. Everybody else was under $3 / gal. The news media confronted him and all of a sudden he couldn't speak english :burningm:
East Ridge convenience store owner sued for gas price gouging
Friday, September 2, 2005 --- The Tiptop Food Mart #3 at 6500 Ringgold Road has been sued by the state attorney general's office for price gouging accord to state officials.
Store operator Ramilaben Patel posted regular gas at a gallon on Thursday. NewsChannel 9 sent a reporter to the business and Patel soon took the prices off the big sing in front of the store. It's not believed anyone actually paid the nearly five dollars a gallon price.
The suit was filed Friday afternoon in Hamilton County Chancery Court with Chancellor Howell Peoples presiding. A hearing will likely be held next week.

Doctor Feniks
09-04-2005, 08:36 AM
a55hole.

Jyruiz
09-04-2005, 08:39 AM
F'n people.

Biglue
09-04-2005, 08:41 AM
This jerk jacked his prices before the winds stop blowing to over $5 / gal. Everybody else was under $3 / gal. The news media confronted him and all of a sudden he couldn't speak english :burningm:
East Ridge convenience store owner sued for gas price gouging
Friday, September 2, 2005 --- The Tiptop Food Mart #3 at 6500 Ringgold Road has been sued by the state attorney general's office for price gouging accord to state officials.
Store operator Ramilaben Patel posted regular gas at a gallon on Thursday. NewsChannel 9 sent a reporter to the business and Patel soon took the prices off the big sing in front of the store. It's not believed anyone actually paid the nearly five dollars a gallon price.
The suit was filed Friday afternoon in Hamilton County Chancery Court with Chancellor Howell Peoples presiding. A hearing will likely be held next week.
I say redirect the looters to this assh's store.

SnakeWrench
09-04-2005, 09:05 AM
I say redirect the looters to this assh's store.
AMEN to that. Maybe some good old fashioned :hammerhea

Biglue
09-04-2005, 09:14 AM
AMEN to that. Maybe some good old fashioned :hammerhea
Hell yeah dude. He's no better than the looters. How could he take advantage of people like that?

JetBoatRich
09-04-2005, 09:31 AM
I guess he thought he would get away with it :yuk: godd to see him get caught taking advantage of people :devil:

09-04-2005, 10:02 AM
What a ass but then maybe we should void his green card if he has
one, and when are the oil companies going to be sued for screwing
us for years
my .02

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-04-2005, 10:18 AM
Get a rope.

Debbolas
09-04-2005, 03:04 PM
You get the rope, I'll get the horse :devil:

ECeptor
09-04-2005, 05:05 PM
Greed in the time of a crisis....sick f**ker!
Let his ass be Big Joe's prison bitch for 6 months and see if he learns his lesson.
Better yet, shut down his business.

Mohave Vice
09-04-2005, 05:40 PM
I am going to call the court house and speak with the D.A. and make sure they don't let this dude slip by. I don't know about anybody else, but I'm tired of these "low lifes" trying to take advantage of anybody and everything that they can. I hope they convict this S.O.B., have him serve his time and DEPORT this mofo.