PDA

View Full Version : Diamondback Dilemma

azgfboatgirl
09-04-2005, 01:38 PM
I've worked the entire baseball season so far. Last night I get to work and my micro equipment doesn't work. After wasting 3 innings downloading the application program, it still doesn't work. WTF!! Needless to say, I drove downtown for nothing and came home with no cash in my pocket.
I call in today and leave my boss a voice mail telling him I won't be coming in(my car broke down).
He just called me back and ask if someone lived close to bring me downtown (15 miles one way) so I could work tonight, for 3 hours? BTW, they still haven't fixed my equipment to take orders, he was on his way down to the kitchen to work on it.
Would you go or would you say F#*K it??
All reponses will be considered in my final decision.... :)

djunkie
09-04-2005, 01:41 PM
I've worked the entire baseball season so far. Last night I get to work and my micro equipment doesn't work. After wasting 3 innings downloading the application program, it still doesn't work. WTF!! Needless to say, I drove downtown for nothing and came home with no cash in my pocket.
I call in today and leave my boss a voice mail telling him I won't be coming in(my car broke down).
He just called me back and ask if someone lived close to bring me downtown (15 miles one way) so I could work tonight, for 3 hours? BTW, they still haven't fixed my equipment to take orders, he was on his way down to the kitchen to work on it.
Would you go or would you say F#*K it??
All reponses will be considered in my final decision.... :)
Stay home and get drunk. Well thats what I would like to do instead of going to work tonight. :D

azgfboatgirl
09-04-2005, 01:45 PM
Stay home and get drunk. Well thats what I would like to do instead of going to work tonight. :D
Started on that one allready!! :D
Walking up and down those stairs tonight might be a bit tricky :D :D

SummitKarl
09-04-2005, 02:09 PM
Tell him, Fugit I am gona change zip codes ............and JUMP!!!!!!! :D