PDA

View Full Version : Racial Profiling

Boozer
09-04-2005, 09:23 PM
I'm pretty upset right now.
I just put down todays edition of the Daily Bulletin. According to the cover the ACLU is suing the state for racial profiling. In the month of June 400 arrests were made in a border sweep and racial profiling took place.
This is the ACLU attornerys response. "Boarder Patrol agents suspected someone was not a U.S. citizen or legal resident simply because they responded in Spanish," she said.
My guess is a conversation went down something like this.
Boarder Patrol Agent: Sir, can I see some identification.
Immigrant: Que?
Boarder PAtrol Agent: You're identification.. May I see it please?
Immigrant: No Hable Ingles senor
Boarder Patrol Agent: Are you a US citizen?
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck.. In the U.S. you better not call it a duck or you'll be racial profiling. I wonder how much money this is going to cost the tax payers.

Jyruiz
09-04-2005, 09:41 PM
The ACLU is one of the reasons this country is going down the drain.

Kilrtoy
09-04-2005, 09:43 PM
A=azzholes
C=criminals
L=liars
U=union

HocusPocus
09-04-2005, 10:45 PM
so these were spanish ducks?? :messedup: :messedup:
i guess the ACLU have nothing better to spend their time on.

Kilrtoy
09-04-2005, 10:49 PM
so these were spanish ducks?? :messedup: :messedup:
i guess the ACLU have nothing better to spend their time on.
Spanish harlem

Debbolas
09-05-2005, 08:55 AM
If only the ACLU would use their power for Good NOT Evil :rolleyes:

manuel
09-05-2005, 09:20 AM
I see nothing wrong with racial profiling, I'm a 6'2" latin, I have tattoos, a ponytail, I wear Armani suits and drive a Jaguar, a Mini Cooper, or a weird hotrod van for towing the boat, even my sister thinks I look like a stereotypical Columbian drug lord from a TV show, if they want to search me that's what they SHOULD be doing, I fit the profile and don't mind at all, people who look like me sometimes run drugs, I don't even smoke pot or drink so I have nothing to worry about, but I would rather they stop ME than a little old lady because they are afraid of stopping too many "ducks" and being called racists by the Anti Christian Lawers Union,

99 232 baja
09-05-2005, 09:26 AM
A=azzholes
C=criminals
L=liars
U=unionUNIONS?

dmontzsta
09-05-2005, 09:31 AM
Its pretty lame really. The entire world generalizes, sure there are exceptions to everything, but those are just that, EXCEPTIONS! How else would we come up with generalizations.

MagicMtnDan
09-05-2005, 09:53 AM
The ACLU is the reason NY City won't do racial profiling in their efforts to police and secure the NY Subway system.
Since the police can't do racia profiling they're busy searching old white women's purses and bags instead of dark-skinned young males of Middle Eastern descent.
Only when all the liberals' family members die in bombings will this country finally wake up and realize what's going on.
Click here to read the truth (http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/index.html)
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/672ACLU-EnemyOfTheState.jpg

burtandnancy
09-05-2005, 09:57 AM
We, the general public agree on this, but the people we elect and put in power see it differently. What happens to the brain when you get elected to office?

MagicMtnDan
09-05-2005, 10:01 AM
We, the general public agree on this, but the people we elect and put in power see it differently. What happens to the brain when you get elected to office?
I don't think it's the brain as much as it is the ACLU, the media, the left wingers and the woe-is-me outspoken African American "leaders" (the Jesse Jacksons and Al Sharptons of the world) who cause everyone to be ultra-sensitive to race.
When the Vietnamese people were forced out of their country they came here and in a handful of years they've made the most of their opportunity in the greatest country on this earth. They never whine to the media about how "the man has oppressed them and kept them down" or complain about how much this country owes them. Like most of those in this country, the appreciate the opportunities this country has given them.

djunkie
09-05-2005, 10:37 AM
UNIONS?
Just ignore that part. Kilr has a little issue with unions, but it's not that big of deal. :D

goneboatin
09-05-2005, 11:07 AM
I'm pretty upset right now.
I just put down todays edition of the Daily Bulletin. According to the cover the ACLU is suing the state for racial profiling. In the month of June 400 arrests were made in a border sweep and racial profiling took place.
This is the ACLU attornerys response. "Boarder Patrol agents suspected someone was not a U.S. citizen or legal resident simply because they responded in Spanish," she said.
My guess is a conversation went down something like this.
Boarder Patrol Agent: Sir, can I see some identification.
Immigrant: Que?
Boarder PAtrol Agent: You're identification.. May I see it please?
Immigrant: No Hable Ingles senor
Boarder Patrol Agent: Are you a US citizen?
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck.. In the U.S. you better not call it a duck or you'll be racial profiling. I wonder how much money this is going to cost the tax payers.
No judge worth his salt would even allow something like this to go to trial.
The boarder agents would be pretty stupid for stopping white, freckle faced, red-headed, families in Toyota RAV-4's. Their superiors would be telling them they should be looking for ones that fit the profile - race in this case is the issue. If we were looking for IRA agents, I don't think you'd hear the ACLU saying that we should be checking the Blacks, (excused me, African Ameicans), Hispanics, Aisians, Eskimos, etc.
Why is this group allowed to further fracture the country more than it is already? They need to be reeled in and have some of thier power revoked.
The ACLU needs to choose thier battles a little better - like why it took 5 days to get supplies to all those in the New Orleans area.

Umongus
09-05-2005, 06:05 PM
A= All
C= Criminals
L= Like
U= Us
:rollside:

Kilrtoy
09-05-2005, 06:39 PM
Just ignore that part. Kilr has a little issue with unions, but it's not that big of deal. :D
No I don't....
Just that one....

HighRoller
09-05-2005, 07:09 PM
Just look at the roots of the ACLU and you have your answer why they do what they do. It was started by a communist to further communist goals. It's also staffed by a bunch of people who want to normalize deviance in society. Why else would they support organizations such as Nambla?

norcoredneck
09-06-2005, 12:46 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2042racial_profiling1-med.jpg