PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Hot Boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocket2003
09-06-2005, 04:10 AM
A friend of mine's Hot boat was stolen this morning!!!! Cookiemans Liberator!!!
Quote:
Well guys jetfest was great until about 4 am this morning. Guys with great sadness I will report that someone stole my boat. We are here now at the Police dept. turning in all the info on the boat. Thanks to Steve (borderlinecrazy) he heard to guys around my boat at 4 this morning. By the time Steve could get his pants on the boat was gone. The boat didn't have the tongue to pull the boat, we still don't know how they pulled the boat away. Guys I will post more info later as I get it. I guess now the "cookieman" is sick as hell and heartbroken that people can't leave other peoples stuff alone. Talk to you guy later, pray we find the boat unharm and returned in one piece.
If you here or have any information please contact me at (817)713-0153. or call the Mathis Police department at (361) 547-2113. Later "cookieman"
Please HELP find this boat!!
http://texas***boats.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/normal_319Toys_for_Tots_006-med.jpg

Rocket2003
09-06-2005, 06:01 AM
The TX NUMBERS ARE (TX 4908 JF)
http://texas***boats.com/gifs/2.jpg

76ANTHONY
09-06-2005, 06:31 AM
good luck, i hope you find your boat :clover:

dmontzsta
09-06-2005, 07:42 AM
:clover: I hope you find your boat, this is the second one reported on ***boat. I wonder how many others were victims also, these fockers need to die.
I dont understand how they rigged it up to tow it away with no tongue? :idea:

Rocket2003
09-06-2005, 08:18 AM
:clover: I hope you find your boat, this is the second one reported on ***boat. I wonder how many others were victims also, these fockers need to die.
i'll bet ya any amount of money,, That it was loaded on a Flat bed Tow truck, coverd with a tarp and drove away!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

superdave013
09-06-2005, 08:22 AM
So, are you still even slightly thinking about leaving yours in a hotel parking lot??

moneysucker
09-06-2005, 12:05 PM
This is the one reason I want Insurance, I can sink mine all day long. Stolen, I am out of luck. Good luck. Hope it turns up. I would have thought without the tongue it would have been fine. I guess there is a way around every deterent.Again, good luck in its safe return.

Rocket2003
09-06-2005, 12:32 PM
This is the one reason I want Insurance, I can sink mine all day long. Stolen, I am out of luck. Good luck. Hope it turns up. I would have thought without the tongue it would have been fine. I guess there is a way around every deterent.Again, good luck in its safe return.
Thanks guys!
Insurance on a ***boat is not that EASY to get! :squiggle: Ecspecially enough insurance for what they are worth!!! I've had some friends that got insurance,, then after about a month or so,,, they got canceled! :(
Then the second challange is,,,,,,,,, Getting them to REALLY pay for it! :messedup:

Slacker
09-06-2005, 01:54 PM
Sorry to hear ,I know how that feels..That F**CKING SUX, like rocketman said it was probaly put on a flatbed.Grabbed it from the back of the trailer. That was one of the best looking tunnels i have ever seen. Wish the best of luck....

Sweet Addiction
09-06-2005, 03:22 PM
bump for Cookieman.

BA Kurtis
09-06-2005, 07:15 PM
Good luck Cookieman, I feel your pain mines been gone for almost 2 months. I wish you the best and hope you catch them, these a-holes need to die :mad: :mad:

Man-de-lone
09-06-2005, 07:18 PM
It would be pretty easy to rig up a home made clamp on type hitch for something like that. Or a flatbed and a winch...
That Sucks. :mad:

ThongMagnet
09-06-2005, 09:17 PM
Might have been repo'd?????

Sherpa
09-07-2005, 05:55 AM
It would be pretty easy to rig up a home made clamp on type hitch for something like that. Or a flatbed and a winch...
That Sucks. :mad:
Since I modified my own trailer to have a removable tongue, I only worried
about this same exact statement........
but you gotta admit, somebody would really be having to pre-meditate and
prepare for some kind of theft like this..........
My guess is it got winched onto a flatbed and towed.
--Sherpa

atxwrangler
09-07-2005, 07:02 AM
please keep your eyey open, this boat is still M.I.A. :devil:

Liberator TJ1984
09-07-2005, 07:58 AM
Might have been repo'd?????
THAT AIN"T EVEN FUNNY :burningm:
His boat has long been paid for and like a child to him :mad:

"TOYMAN"
09-07-2005, 01:45 PM
To the guys that Stole Cookieman's ride
" Burn In Hell"
Sorry to hear of this shit Bill, This sucks..
I'm looking out for it at my area lakes, and surrounding Lakes:
Might be night to list the motor spec's
SO If any one tries to sell any parts for a Blown 509 D&D 817
The Hull is a 2002 Liberator Blue & White checkered it's picture can be seen on http://www.texas***boats.com or an any one of a number of fourms
WE'll
get-er-back
CookieMan"

dmontzsta
09-07-2005, 01:56 PM
So, are you still even slightly thinking about leaving yours in a hotel parking lot??
:) No way, this is a rude awakening.
I dont know what I am going to do when I go to the river.
What do you do?

dmontzsta
09-07-2005, 01:57 PM
i'll bet ya any amount of money,, That it was loaded on a Flat bed Tow truck, coverd with a tarp and drove away!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
I know that happens alot with cars, but damn. :(

BAD ATTITUDE BOATS
09-07-2005, 02:23 PM
we will keep our eyes open here in parker sorry to here about boat

sxpilot
09-15-2005, 08:25 AM
This type of shit just sux, I will keep my eyes peeled in Havasu for sure...
Sorry to here of your loss...

atomickitn
09-15-2005, 08:40 AM
that f'n sucks hope you fine the a, holes , and kick the crap out of them , good luck !!!! :( :mad:

Liberator TJ1984
09-15-2005, 08:58 AM
They found the boat abandoned at a apartment complex in CC Tx. , so far all I know is they took the motor but did not harm anything else :frown:
Hopefully insurance will take care of that problem.
I know how Bill felt about that boat , he can replace the motor , but not the entire boat itself ....it just would have not been the same...
Anyhow Cookieman , cogratulations glad She will be back home soon , let me know if I can help ?
Gopher

Riverkid
09-15-2005, 09:08 AM
At least he got his boat back! Hopefully soon they'll be able to find his motor too. Glad they found it for him. :)

Billy Heinlein
09-15-2005, 09:11 AM
I do not know what happening with this country, you can't have anything nice without some A**HOLE stealing it! Really sorry to hear what happened to you, hope the get the guy and work him over good. :argue: