PDA

View Full Version : Joke Thread

***boateditor
09-06-2005, 02:50 PM
A man was sitting in a restaurant when he noticed a woman staring at him. Finally, he went over and said, "Ma'am, is there a problem?"
She answered, "I'm sorry I was staring, but you look just like my fourth husband."
"Your fourth husband?" he said.
"Yes, you look just like him," she said.
"So how many times have you been married?" he asked.
She replied, "Three."
:p

Dusty Times
09-06-2005, 02:58 PM
That was a good one! :rollside:
With all the boating connections you have and you're not on a boat :confused:
If you needed a ride you could have called but it would require my boat in the magazine or me becoming one of your test drivers LOL

Sweet Addiction
09-06-2005, 02:59 PM
lol.

Sweet Addiction
09-06-2005, 03:00 PM
That was a good one! :rollside:
If you needed a ride you could have called but it would require my boat in the magazine or me becoming one of your test drivers LOL
So why are you on the computer, Hit the lake man!

Dusty Times
09-06-2005, 03:02 PM
I left for the lake early this time and I'm home in time to shine the boat before putting it away
It's easier when you are this close to the three best lakes in the world

HocusPocus
09-06-2005, 03:05 PM
did you hear about the guy who lost the whole left side of his body??
he is all right now.
:rollside:

Sweet Addiction
09-06-2005, 03:06 PM
I left for the lake early this time and I'm home in time to shine the boat before putting it away
It's easier when you are this close to the three best lakes in the world
Good point.

***boateditor
09-06-2005, 03:42 PM
So why are you on the computer, Hit the lake man!
An editor's work is never done. Writing the big CBBB story this weekend. But don't worry. I'll be doing plenty of boating Oct. 2-5 in Havasu, when we do our big test event. And Sept. 18, I'll be doing a tour of Discovery Bay and the California Delta in a big-ass Hustler poker-run rig for a story to appear in the January issue. Hoping to round up some cool boats to shoot while I'm up there....

73beast
09-06-2005, 05:29 PM
Bill and Hillary attend a World Series Game. Sitting in the first row, the Secret Service people are sitting directly behind them. One of the Secret Service guys leans forward and whispers something to Bill.
At first, Clinton stares at the guy. Then, he looks at Hillary. Then, he looks back at the agent. Finally, he shakes his head "no."
The agent then says, "Mr. President, it was a unanimous request of the entire team -- from the team owner to the bat boy." Bill thinks about it. He almost agrees, then changes his mind. So, the agent tells him,"The fans would love it!" Bill shrugs his shoulders and says, "Ho-Kay! If that is what the people want. C'mere Hilly baby..."
With that, Bill gets up. Grabs Hillary by her collar and the seat of her pants. He lifts her up, and tosses her over the wall, onto the field. She gets up kicking, swearing, screaming, "Bill you "!^$#@&!" The crowd goes absolutely wild. Fans are jumping up and down, cheering,hooting and hollering, and high-fiveing. Bill is bowing, smiling and waving to the crowd. He leans over to the agent and says, "How about that! I would have never believed how much everyone would enjoy that!"
Noticing the agent has gone totally pale, he asks what is wrong.
The agent replies, "Sir, I said, that they want you to throw out the first PITCH!"

Dusty Times
09-06-2005, 07:26 PM
An editor's work is never done. Writing the big CBBB story this weekend. But don't worry. I'll be doing plenty of boating Oct. 2-5 in Havasu, when we do our big test event. And Sept. 18, I'll be doing a tour of Discovery Bay and the California Delta in a big-ass Hustler poker-run rig for a story to appear in the January issue. Hoping to round up some cool boats to shoot while I'm up there....
I wish Hot Boat was doing their poker run )in Havasu) in October again. Why NOT?

***boateditor
09-06-2005, 08:22 PM
I wish Hot Boat was doing their poker run )in Havasu) in October again. Why NOT?
iono...liability concerns, maybe.

Huckleberry
09-07-2005, 04:51 AM
A stock broker, on his way home from work in New York City, came to a dead halt in traffic and thought to himself, "Wow, this seems much worse than usual." He notices a police officer walking between the lines of stopped cars, so he rolls down his window and asks, "Officer, what's the holdup?"
The officer replies, "Hillary Clinton is depressed, so she stopped her motorcade and is threatening to douse herself in gasoline and set herself on fire. She says her husband has spent all her money and the Democrats told her to forget about running for President in 2008. So we're taking up a collection for her.
The stock broker asks, "How much have you got so far?"
The officer replies "About 40 gallons, but a lot of folks are still siphoning."