PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all my Friends

Redneck
09-07-2005, 08:05 AM
Thanks for a great weekend out on the river. Want to thank OG and the Mrs for letting us stay at his house and letting us be there boat biatches. I think without the group we were with we couldnt of had the weekend we had. And Brian thanks for providing the driveway for entertainment on Saturday night. Atomiktn thanks for the ride and making the trip alot of fun. Sorry we didnt get to hang with your GF that much. Hooters glad you guys made it out was a blast cant wait to party again soon. Woody all I can say is your just crazy. Thanks for the boat demo on Monday. WYRD and Kens wife thanks for staying back on Sunday and protecting the house. Not to many people would have traded there day at the river to stay home and make sure everything is safe. And to anyone else I forgot to mention was a great time. Pics to follow later

Vada
09-07-2005, 08:09 AM
Not a problem Redneck!
I'm glad you had fun!

OGShocker
09-07-2005, 08:17 AM
We had a total of 10 people(eight alive and two dead) at the house this weekend. You would never have known it. Everyone got along so well, no fighting for shower/bathroom time or anything like it. This past weekend was one of the best times we've had at the river.
Any or ALL of the crew at the house this week are welcome back ANYTIME! Next time I will try not to be so ROUGH. :D
Thank you all for being part of a fantastic weekend.

Redneck
09-07-2005, 08:19 AM
We had a total of 10 people(eight alive and two dead) at the house this weekend. You would never have known it. Everyone got along so well, no fighting for shower/bathroom time or anything like it. This past weekend was one of the best times we've had at the river.
Any or ALL of the crew at the house this week are welcome back ANYTIME! Next time I will try not to be so ROUGH. :D
Your rough man We had a blast but after this weekend im ready to buy a Dana that was the sweetest ride Ive been in. Thanks for bringing Ryan he was a blast wish i was that lucky at 17. Gotta get together soon already missing the fun.

OGShocker
09-07-2005, 08:24 AM
Your rough man We had a blast but after this weekend im ready to buy a Dana that was the sweetest ride Ive been in. Thanks for bringing Ryan he was a blast wish i was that lucky at 17. Gotta get together soon already missing the fun.
I about shat myself when we looked over at my 17yo nephew pole dancin' with that chick. Then the kicker, "Can your nephew POUND ANOTHER beer with me" GRRRrrrrrr!!!!

Vada
09-07-2005, 08:26 AM
I know! That was hilarious

havasu p/t er
09-07-2005, 08:29 AM
I would have to agree with both Redneck & OG. It was a wonderful weekend on the river and at our house. Thanks WYRD & Ken's Wife, the Hooter Sleds, Mr & Mrs. Redneck, Jim and of course Bobby! I hope that we can all get together again soon.

Redneck
09-07-2005, 08:37 AM
I about shat myself when we looked over at my 17yo nephew pole dancin' with that chick. Then the kicker, "Can your nephew POUND ANOTHER beer with me" GRRRrrrrrr!!!!
least she was cute

Redneck
09-07-2005, 08:37 AM
I would have to agree with both Redneck & OG. It was a wonderful weekend on the river and at our house. Thanks WYRD & Ken's Wife, the Hooter Sleds, Mr & Mrs. Redneck, Jim and of course Bobby! I hope that we can all get together again soon.
you guys were great thanks again

WYRD
09-07-2005, 09:12 AM
Jeeessshhhh OG you sure are "Harsh" with those two dead comments. I just needed a little nap thats all. :D
Thanks to everybody I had a great time as did Barbie. Fun times and even Funner company :idea:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-07-2005, 09:58 AM
We had a great time with you guys too!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the next one!!!!
Pix later and my thank-you's :p My boy's are already takin over so I have to go :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

*!Ken's Wife!*
09-07-2005, 10:01 AM
HUGE thanks to OG and MY wife *WINK* I love you guys!!! You are the best!!! Food was amazing, company was better!
HOOTS.....glad you guys came!!
Rednecks.....had a great time! And thanks for driving home so WYRD and I could make out the WHOLE way home LOL
Woody......you crack me up!! *KISSES*
AK......you know I love you brother!!! I have you to thank for the summer of my life!!
Great to see EVERYBODY!! And meet everyone else!!

OGShocker
09-07-2005, 12:28 PM
Jeeessshhhh OG you sure are "Harsh" with those two dead comments. I just needed a little nap thats all. :D
Thanks to everybody I had a great time as did Barbie. Fun times and even Funner company :idea:
You think that was "rough" wait 'til I post the other story... I can't believe guys gave that to you.... :rollside:

djunkie
09-07-2005, 12:33 PM
Couldn't have been that great. I wasn't there. :D

WYRD
09-07-2005, 12:37 PM
Couldn't have been that great. I wasn't there. :D
Get the point? :umm: :wink:

djunkie
09-07-2005, 12:37 PM
Get the point? :umm: :wink:
OH that hurt. I see the way it is. :boxingguy :D

OGShocker
09-07-2005, 12:46 PM
OH that hurt. I see the way it is. :boxingguy :D
You can ignore him. It would have been nice to have you guys over. At least you would have been awake.

djunkie
09-07-2005, 12:46 PM
You can ignore him. It would have been nice to have you guys over. At least you would have been awake.
Ouch. Was someone passed out early? Or were they just mating again? :crossx:

OGShocker
09-07-2005, 12:49 PM
Ouch. Was someone passed out early? Or were they just mating again? :crossx:
Someone (I am not saying names here) "slept" from 5AM Sunday to 8:30AM Monday. :supp:

djunkie
09-07-2005, 12:54 PM
Someone (I am not saying names here) "slept" from 5AM Sunday to 8:30AM Monday. :supp:
WTF?????? :confused: Thats like 27.5 hours. Is that possible?

OGShocker
09-07-2005, 01:08 PM
WTF?????? :confused: Thats like 27.5 hours. Is that possible?
I told them they needed to wash my walls down. The response was "we didn't have sex". :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea 27.5 hours and he did not tap THAT? Makes a guy wonder how he's wired :2purples:

*!Ken's Wife!*
09-07-2005, 01:30 PM
I told them they needed to wash my walls down. The response was "we didn't have sex". :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea 27.5 hours and he did not tap THAT? Makes a guy wonder how he's wired :2purples:
First of all MARK!!!!!...... I wouldn't feel verY comfortable "doing it" in your house and 2nd "Aunt Flow was visiting from Redlands" this weekend if you get my drift!!!??? Trust me we wanted to.
And ALSO for the record we slept from 5:30 am to 5:30 pm on Sunday and thats only 12 hours!!!! *STICKS TOUNGE OUT*

djunkie
09-07-2005, 01:32 PM
First of all MARK!!!!!...... I wouldn't feel verY comfortable "doing it" in your house and 2nd "Aunt Flow was visiting from Redlands" this weekend if you get my drift!!!??? Trust me we wanted to.
And ALSO for the record we slept from 5:30 am to 5:30 pm on Sunday and thats only 12 hours!!!! *STICKS TOUNGE OUT*
Hey there's always anal. :crossx: :crossx:

*!Ken's Wife!*
09-07-2005, 01:39 PM
You're nasty!!!! :hammerhea

djunkie
09-07-2005, 01:40 PM
You're nasty!!!! :hammerhea
No, its just an option. :wink:

cxr133
09-07-2005, 01:42 PM
Around of bunch horny drunk guys...... there probably was alotta that already going on :p
plus she said she wanted to respect the house
BUT theres always ORAL :D

*!Ken's Wife!*
09-07-2005, 01:42 PM
No, its just an option. :wink:
You're still nasty for mentioning it!!!! BLach!!! :yuk:

djunkie
09-07-2005, 01:46 PM
You're still nasty for mentioning it!!!! BLach!!! :yuk:
So I take it your not into that sort of thing ehhh? :rollside:

*!Ken's Wife!*
09-07-2005, 01:48 PM
So I take it your not into that sort of thing ehhh? :rollside:
I guess you'll never know huh?

djunkie
09-07-2005, 01:49 PM
I guess you'll never know huh?
Hey your not my g/f. Just lookin out for my bud. :)

*!Ken's Wife!*
09-07-2005, 01:52 PM
Hey your not my g/f. Just lookin out for my bud. :)
Oh ok!!! *WINK*

atomickitn
09-07-2005, 02:12 PM
hey you guys !! what happened to my g/f she went flat when you left? thats not cool! i wanted some!!!im glad all of you had a great time ! og thanks for letting me put this together and for the use of the house!i could not imagine, not having you and the mrs, as my friends, my family.... thanks mark!!!!!!! from the bottom of my heart! :D

djunkie
09-07-2005, 02:14 PM
hey you guys !! what happened to my g/f she went flat when you left? thats not cool! i wanted some!!!im glad all of you had a great time ! og thanks for letting me put this together and for the use of the house!i could not imagine, not having you and the mrs, as my friends, my family.... thanks mark!!!!!!! from the bottom of my heart! :D
Whats this shit about inflatable chicks. We need to get you a live one. :D

atomickitn
09-07-2005, 02:21 PM
not sure what you mean! thats all im sayin :idea:

atomickitn
09-07-2005, 02:22 PM
Whats this shit about inflatable chicks. We need to get you a live one. :D
the live one canceled at the last min!oh well too bad!

djunkie
09-07-2005, 02:23 PM
the live one canceled at the last min!oh well too bad!
FLAKE. Don't you just hate them?

djunkie
09-07-2005, 02:24 PM
By the way Bobby, I here you got pics of my chick on the pole possibly. I really could use those if you got them. :rollside:

NOTALENT
09-07-2005, 02:27 PM
atomickitn, Mr. and Mrs. hootersled, Kenswife and Woody, it was great meeting you all...way cool peeps...
Mr. Hootersled...bro...well..lets just say god damn..way to make a guy think he's going to throw down on his vacation!!! :eek: :D haha..that was great!!
Good hanging out with you all for the short period...
W
e tried flaggin you all down sunday in the channel as we were coming back from copper a few partychicks on our boat showed up late saturday night..and made my weekend how I wanted it!!! :crossx: wanted to give atomic the intro... :cool:

SummitKarl
09-07-2005, 02:31 PM
guess I am not your friend anymore :frown:
no one called me for land party Saturday :cry:

PlyaPlya22
09-07-2005, 02:32 PM
WYRD....It as great hanging with you and Barbie this weekend. Thanks for the ride to Crazy Horse. We will definitely have to party again!! :D Let me know when you want to get the kids together...

OGShocker
09-07-2005, 02:37 PM
WYRD....It as great hanging with you and Barbie this weekend. Thanks for the ride to Crazy Horse. We will definitely have to party again!! :D Let me know when you want to get the kids together...
How did you catch them between naps? PP22, It was nice meeting you on Saturday in Topock.

PlyaPlya22
09-07-2005, 02:39 PM
How did you catch them between naps? PP22, It was nice meeting you on Saturday in Topock.
OG, it was nice to finally meet you as well. I ran into them at the RR on Sat. night. I definitely didn't get a whole hell of a lot of sleep this weekend :hammerhea But, it's always worth it when you are haning with your friends. Many more good times to come.

*!Ken's Wife!*
09-07-2005, 02:39 PM
Anytime baby!!! ANYTIME!! Great partying with you as well!!!

*!Ken's Wife!*
09-07-2005, 02:41 PM
[QUOTE=OGShocker]How did you catch them between naps? QUOTE]
:hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

OGShocker
09-07-2005, 02:46 PM
[QUOTE=OGShocker]How did you catch them between naps? QUOTE]
:hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
:crossx: YOU SNORE! :crossx:

*!Ken's Wife!*
09-07-2005, 02:47 PM
:crossx: YOU SNORE! :crossx:
No I do not!! Jay does though....LOL
I see you're still "on one" huh? Onry(or however you spell it) A$$

atomickitn
09-07-2005, 02:51 PM
atomickitn, Mr. and Mrs. hootersled, Kenswife and Woody, it was great meeting you all...way cool peeps...
Mr. Hootersled...bro...well..lets just say god damn..way to make a guy think he's going to throw down on his vacation!!! :eek: :D haha..that was great!!
Good hanging out with you all for the short period...
W
e tried flaggin you all down sunday in the channel as we were coming back from copper a few partychicks on our boat showed up late saturday night..and made my weekend how I wanted it!!! :crossx: wanted to give atomic the intro... :cool:
hey brandon! cool meetin you too sorry i missed you / the chicks! well then now we have an excuse to do it again!, ant time im out your more than welcom to bring the chicks,to the pole sessions... keep it real my friend ! pics are comming!!!!!!!

atomickitn
09-07-2005, 02:52 PM
FLAKE. Don't you just hate them?
yes in deed!!!! flakes!!! :D

OGShocker
09-07-2005, 02:54 PM
hey you guys !! og thanks for letting me put this together and for the use of the house!i could not imagine, not having you and the mrs, as my friends, my family.... thanks mark!!!!!!! from the bottom of my heart! :D
Thank you for pulling this together! We feel the same way Bobby! You are the brother to me I wish mine was. :rollside:

INSman
09-07-2005, 02:55 PM
Thank you for pulling this together! We feel the same way Bobby! You are the brother to me I wish mine was. :rollside:
So where exactly does this leave me ?? :messedup: :( :D

atomickitn
09-07-2005, 02:56 PM
By the way Bobby, I here you got pics of my chick on the pole possibly. I really could use those if you got them. :rollside:
ill look fot them!!!! do you want them pm, ed to you ? :)

djunkie
09-07-2005, 02:57 PM
ill look fot them!!!! do you want them pm, ed to you ? :)
That'll work. I just need some proof. She's in full denial that she ever touched that thing.

Throttle
09-07-2005, 02:57 PM
yeah, thanks to you and your friends today I have a life away from work.... tell some more dang stories of drunk and stupidity! :hammer2:

atomickitn
09-07-2005, 02:59 PM
ill post pics on rednecks thread ( labor day pics) !!!! ok!

djunkie
09-07-2005, 03:00 PM
That'll work

Throttle
09-07-2005, 03:02 PM
hurry! I am sittin out by the pool with my laptop and battery is runnin low in heat....
pic. pics. pics!