PDA

View Full Version : The Big Ticket

Flying Tiger
09-08-2005, 09:52 AM
Occasionally I take a day off from work to do some local morning charity work,
Sometimes I see this a girl in a green mustang blastin' down a local street, blowing the stops,, blasting through crosswalks with kids,,,foot to the floor.
I reported it to the local PD, and they did increase their patrol,, but told me if I could get her license number,, they could deal with her direct.
It all blew over,,, but then she came back.
I was at Starbux and mentioned this problem to some CHP that were sitting next to me.
They told me they'd keep it in mind.
Low and behold,, I'm out jogging and here she comes,, I'm going to get her plate number this time. Nope,, couldn't get it.
I watch her blow through intersections, kids walking to school everywhere, and then, some distance away, the morning lites up with yellow lites,,,,, the chp's got her.
Later I saw them again at starbux and one told me the girl was a daughter of a state polititian that has been using her influence to help her kid keep her license.
"Her driving record read like several chapters of the vehicle code."
Well, now she's back yet again,, up to her same antics,,,

Jordy
09-08-2005, 09:59 AM
That's good stuff right there. :D

cxr133
09-08-2005, 10:05 AM
Throw your Starbucks on her......
thatll slow her down and get you an asswhoopin from the feds... plus a new boyfriend named BUBBA

Kilrtoy
09-08-2005, 10:07 AM
Occasionally I take a day off from work to do some local morning charity work,
Sometimes I see this a girl in a green mustang blastin' down a local street, blowing the stops,, blasting through crosswalks with kids,,,foot to the floor.
I reported it to the local PD, and they did increase their patrol,, but told me if I could get her license number,, they could deal with her direct.
It all blew over,,, but then she came back.
I was at Starbux and mentioned this problem to some CHP that were sitting next to me.
They told me they'd keep it in mind.
Low and behold,, I'm out jogging and here she comes,, I'm going to get her plate number this time. Nope,, couldn't get it.
I watch her blow through intersections, kids walking to school everywhere, and then, some distance away, the morning lites up with yellow lites,,,,, the chp's got her.
Later I saw them again at starbux and one told me the girl was a daughter of a state polititian that has been using her influence to help her kid keep her license.
Well, now she's back yet again,, up to her same antics,,,
It will catch up sooner or later....and it sounds like later....

liquidasset
09-08-2005, 12:21 PM
Talk to the city about putting in some speed bumps . That should slow her down. Pretty sad she'll probably kill someone than she'll slow down. :devil:

HocusPocus
09-08-2005, 12:29 PM
just carry some nice sized rocks to throw at her.

Rockdog
09-08-2005, 12:31 PM
Bet they're Republicans! :devil:

Drift
09-08-2005, 09:02 PM
Something like this happened to the Santa Maria Sherrifs daughter, she got pulled over, she showed the CHP her "get out of jail Free" card, the CHP said I need to see you liscence and reg... She blows up saying don't you know who my father is, I'll have your job! Unfortunately for her and her father, the CHP had a camera running. Her traffic violation sheet was huge. In the end she got jail I think he got fired. No one is above the law... You could always get her on video and release it to the local media.... That would quickly put an end to it. :rolleyes: