PDA

View Full Version : Never refuse a lapdance...

Jbb
09-08-2005, 01:03 PM
lol.. (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050902/od_nm/odd_stripper_dc)

PHX ATC
09-08-2005, 01:04 PM
Hope his wife doesn't read about him in the paper. :jawdrop:

Brady Bunch
09-08-2005, 01:09 PM
I used to work at that club....there are some whacked out strippers out there! :hammer2:

blackcloud75
09-08-2005, 01:13 PM
"Honey,
I got hurt at work."

UnionJack
09-08-2005, 01:19 PM
she could of shot them with her nip's

Hustler
09-08-2005, 01:30 PM
:idea: Dream Girls may have new owner soon

Run_em_Hard
09-08-2005, 02:14 PM
There has got to me more to it than that. He was probably rude about it. Or insulted her. Just my .02

*!Ken's Wife!*
09-08-2005, 02:17 PM
I knew Jordy would finally get his!!! LOL
Love ya! *WINK*

Red Eye
09-08-2005, 02:26 PM
She could've said, "You better get a lap dance m'fr or I'll cut you", then things may have been different.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-08-2005, 03:01 PM
I guess I'll stick to the HallettDave lapdances. :2purples:

FHI-prez
09-08-2005, 03:15 PM
There has got to me more to it than that. He was probably rude about it. Or insulted her. Just my .02
Ya I'm sure that was the first time someone has been rude to a stripper. :D :rolleyes:

Silver
09-08-2005, 10:30 PM
There are a lot of ****ed up girls in the biz, but plenty of great ones too!

BajaMike
09-09-2005, 12:09 AM
There are a lot of ****ed up girls in the biz, but plenty of great ones too!
I agree...lots of messed up girls....lots for great ones two.
I was in New Orleans with my second wife, she had a great curiousity and open mindedness about sex, and she wanted to go into one of the "female impersonator" bars on bourbon street. It wasn't my thing, but that week i went along with whatever she wanted, and it always paid off big time.
The girls/guys in this strip club had some of the hottest bodies we had ever seen....totally hot girls/guys? :confused: :confused: topless and in g-strings....no sign of the former manhood.
Then a tourist was rude to one of the dancers, gave here a 25 cent tip...she went off on him with the deepest voice I had ever head.
I happen to know, New Orleans Charity Hospital (used) to have one of the top sex change operations in the county...even contracted with the Justise Dept Witness Protection program to change hi value ex-mobsters.....that would make a good Sopronos story.... :confused:
Glad i never ran into one of those ex-patients.....
:smile:

Boy Named Sue
09-09-2005, 12:37 AM
It's absolutely imperative that you insult her beforehand...
...a lap dance is always better when the stripper is crying.
...its even more of a turn on when she's doing you to buy baby formula :idea:
the BloodHound Gang

Jbb
09-09-2005, 02:15 AM
lmao...... :D :D

FHI-prez
09-09-2005, 03:36 AM
It's absolutely imperative that you insult her beforehand...
...a lap dance is always better when the stripper is crying.
...its even more of a turn on when she's doing you to buy baby formula :idea:
the BloodHound Gang
:) :) The first time I heard that song I almost ran off the road I was laughing so hard.

Wild Horses
09-09-2005, 09:14 AM
I was in New Orleans with my second wife, she had a great curiousity and open mindedness about sex, and she wanted to go into one of the "female impersonator" bars on bourbon street. It wasn't my thing, but that week i went along with whatever she wanted, and it always paid off big time.
The girls/guys in this strip club had some of the hottest bodies we had ever seen....totally hot girls/guys? :confused: :confused: topless and in g-strings....no sign of the former manhood.
:smile:
Went there also. It was called "Boys just want to be Girls" good entertainment, had the wife do the tipping. :crossx:
Clint