PDA

View Full Version : please check this out!

riverroyal
09-10-2005, 07:33 AM
this being proposed in my hood,about a mile away,we want it!Some of my neighbors dont,no surprise.Its worth looking at and supporting somehow,the guy trying to build it are 1st class businessmen,so this place would be amazing,,,,,www.worldmotoplex.com.....

riverroyal
09-10-2005, 07:37 AM
i give the kids on my street rhino rides,,,,,my neighbors believe the only ones that would go to this place look like metal mullisha guys,but then thats all TV shows,which i hate by the way

BarryMac
09-10-2005, 07:43 AM
That would be awesome, hope it goes through but knowing your neighborhood it probably wont.
BTW, I tried responding to your PM yesterday, your Box is full... :D :D :D

riverroyal
09-10-2005, 07:46 AM
i made some room in my mailbox,,,i hate this hood,pretty uptight people here

BarryMac
09-10-2005, 07:49 AM
i made some room in my mailbox,,,i hate this hood,pretty uptight people here
Yeah, uptight is being nice, but you do have some pretty hotttttt soccer moms, something about a woman driving an SUV with the J-Lo glasses a fake rack and 3 screaming kids in the back, all that while drinking her Non-Fat, Sugar Free, Vanilla Latte with 4 extra shots and talking on her cell phone... :D :D

riverroyal
09-10-2005, 07:50 AM
every morning,its like a fashion show,kinda lame,plus they dont drive so good :D

BarryMac
09-10-2005, 07:55 AM
every morning,its like a fashion show,kinda lame,plus they dont drive so good :D
yeah, all that is bad, but the fake racks, that is good......... :smile:

JB in so cal
09-10-2005, 08:55 AM
yeah, all that is bad, but the fake racks, that is good......... :smile:
I don't think RR's rack is fake :idea:

riverroyal
09-10-2005, 02:13 PM
years of coors light,vodkas fescas,,,,,threads just die when theres no girl pics of were not saying some boat builders suck,,,,,this is a damn serious issue,my kids needs need this place,i swear I will never go while theyre at school :cool:

cxr133
09-10-2005, 02:14 PM
i think the guys who gave me a ride on sat. when the truck ran outta gas ... had this sticker on their truck..
Pretty cool guys.. thanks alot for the ride

Caribbean Jet
09-10-2005, 02:16 PM
That is so cool, this will only make me more pissed that I moved out of Vista. What do you need help with?

98 Vector 21
09-10-2005, 02:19 PM
Is this San Deigo?

riverroyal
09-10-2005, 02:22 PM
website doesnt have any real way of pushing for it to go in,i just thought id let everyone see it so if you hear about it you can talk positive i guess,they do have a email address,im gonna contact them see if there any thing locals can do.You know how these thing go,a bunch of idiots who know nothing about these sports figure out away to shot it down,just cause they have nothin else to do,or think it will bring punks and crime.

riverroyal
09-10-2005, 02:24 PM
its 6 miles off the 5 fwy at the la costa exit,,,north san diego

sintax
09-10-2005, 02:35 PM
i give the kids on my street rhino rides,,,,,my neighbors believe the only ones that would go to this place look like metal mullisha guys,but then thats all TV shows,which i hate by the way
Tell them they are right, and that they are better off parking their tubby little kids right in front of the TV, that way no harm can come to them.
MY god just looking at that place gets me excited now. If i was 13-14 and i had a palce like that even semi-close it would have been set.

riverroyal
09-10-2005, 02:41 PM
so its gonna be built as shown,i can almost see the roof top from my house.If the people in this huge master plan joke i live in ruin this its really gonna be a shame,the guys doing this are really putting theyre balls on the line,very tough business to do and make money,insurance alone is tough.1 invester started k1speed in carlsbad,indoor cart track,its amazing

ROZ
09-10-2005, 03:36 PM
Yea, I thought Randy was an advocate for your neighborhood, but now think otherwise. What better to do for your community than put this extreme sports arens in.... All but the wave pool and skatepark would be indoors...The movie lot would have brought a ton more traffic and noise...
do you associate with any of the opponents?

ROZ
09-10-2005, 03:42 PM
This is no Walmart....
I can help put you intouch with the right people if you want to avocate this development.

TOBTEK
09-10-2005, 06:50 PM
if anyone hasn't been to K1 indoor go-cart track in CARLSBAD, your missing out! its a VERY well run business. Great clean family fun. I hope this complex happends, it would be a PLUS to the community......

Riverkid
09-10-2005, 07:02 PM
A PLUS to the FUN community. Unfortunately, there are a lot of folks out there that can't appreciate a good time...
Wish ya luck. It looks sweet. I wish they would build one up here around us... :)

Super D
09-10-2005, 07:20 PM
I think it's super freakin' cool! You got my vote!

Dusty Times
09-10-2005, 08:52 PM
If the neighbors vote it out
I'll take in my neighborhood in Arizona

LUVNLIFE
09-11-2005, 08:01 AM
That would be cool. The ones who don't want it should remember there are alot worse things they could put in the neighborhood.

riverroyal
09-11-2005, 09:52 AM
guys that are building/owning it on monday,,its typical,i live here in the community that has people opposing it and i just found out about it,somehow the word hasnt been spread to people like me that want it,only to those who dont.Im gonna see if i can help somehow,dont know what I can do but anything is better than nothing!!.....hey riverkid,theres a new indoor cart track going in the ontario area soon,the guys that did the one here are doing it with investers such as J Mcgrath and some other big name guys,Im not sure where its going,I will find out,my neighbor is doing the graphic art stuff for it

ROZ
09-11-2005, 09:56 AM
Good for you RR... I'll ask council persons Hal Martin and Pia Harris if I can give you their cell numbers...
Also, if you want to know who the busy bodies are in your hood, let me know that as well....

riverroyal
09-11-2005, 10:07 AM
its the same idiots here that tell us what trees we cant plant,they just think it will cause traffic and punks to hang out there,both issues are wrong.When san elijo opens to twin oaks in 07 its going to be a joke,this town center was designed wrong i believe,we are already feeling some traffic issues around that fountain.I think the city wants this thing built,san marcos city is tax revenue *****,best buy and frys on the same street,lowes and home depot walking distances,this city loves to get tax money and has pretty poor planning.Also that building has been a sore subject for years.The idiots here had no problem with a movie studio going in,I think they believed it would somehow make the area famous,wrong.I drive by what used to be carlsbad raceway and skatepark and remember my childhood,watching moates and Mcgoo racing there,great memories.Its just amazing that these guys want to put millions of dollars into this and people will blow it for them,,,,,i need more coffee

ROZ
09-11-2005, 10:17 AM
That road will not open until enought roofs have been built... I don't think it's going to be 07....
The cc and r peeps aren't necessarily the ones haulting this center... It's the same people who blocked WAlmart...
Traffic conjection will easy off san marcos blvd ramps near fry's and Lowes when the noew ramp system between rsf and smblvd is completed. Compared to Vista and Esco, SM master plan is better
Cbad receway since you were a kid, eh? What highschool did you attend?

riverroyal
09-11-2005, 10:21 AM
i grew up near the encinitas home depot..The lastest news leter here im my hood said san elijo to open jan07,but you never know

JB in so cal
09-11-2005, 10:47 AM
juts a pup. I guess you just look a lot worse ;)

riverroyal
09-11-2005, 10:52 AM
wifey still sick?

JB in so cal
09-11-2005, 10:53 AM
wifey still sick?
she rallied last night. showed up at my parents after about an hour; she wanted mexican food real bad, I guess.

riverroyal
09-11-2005, 10:55 AM
there a concert here at the park tonite,5 til 8,ruby and the red hots,i think were goin,if you guys are bored,,,,

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-11-2005, 10:56 AM
your Box is full... :D :D :D
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

riverroyal
09-11-2005, 10:57 AM
thats nice,,,,,, :D

JB in so cal
09-11-2005, 10:58 AM
there a concert here at the park tonite,5 til 8,ruby and the red hots,i think were goin,if you guys are bored,,,,
We're going to some friend's house for a bbq in Anaheim Hills. SOunds cool. Want to go to the sold out Chargers Cowboys game tomorrow? Figure going through a ticket agent and the tickets should only be about $125 each :hammerhea

riverroyal
09-11-2005, 11:03 AM
no charger game,,,,,its a pain in d ass goin to those games,plus wifes day off :smile:

JB in so cal
09-11-2005, 11:05 AM
we're not going. Soooo gonna smoke a doobie at the concert :p

riverroyal
09-11-2005, 11:08 AM
same people will be there that dont want the mx track,,,thatd go over well,,,im driving the rhino,parkin on the damn lawn

JB in so cal
09-11-2005, 11:09 AM
let the motor run all night!
Gotta go. Take it easy!

ROZ
09-11-2005, 02:07 PM
Too bad the concert isn't broadcast on fm... you could turn the radio in the Rhino up full blast.. Kinda like a t the drive in...
Concert at the park in carlsbad is much better :P
San Marcos High Class of 87.... Too bad the girls at our school only liked the marines, you could have had some SM cheerleader tail... They was giving it away back them...
The depot in ents is a good one.. They always have a pallett or 2 of palms at killer pricing... blowout dealio..

riverroyal
09-12-2005, 03:35 PM
pm ya

JB in so cal
09-12-2005, 03:37 PM
Look at who's turning into a neighborhood activist :notam:

riverroyal
09-12-2005, 03:39 PM
just cant be here so much :supp:

JB in so cal
09-12-2005, 03:41 PM
how was the concert? get any acid? pass out in the mud?

riverroyal
09-12-2005, 03:42 PM
got home early,,,,im freakin ill :notam:

Riverkid
09-12-2005, 06:03 PM
.....hey riverkid,theres a new indoor cart track going in the ontario area soon,the guys that did the one here are doing it with investers such as J Mcgrath and some other big name guys,Im not sure where its going,I will find out,my neighbor is doing the graphic art stuff for it
Keep me posted on that one. ONT is close enough, thank you... Ran over a couple grapefruit trees with the Thing today... :eek: