PDA

View Full Version : What would you do if ....

Keithb87
09-10-2005, 07:48 AM
You get home and your siginificant other's e-mail account was open..
and you recently had suspicions of some possible wrong doings on their part...
and you accidently find a folder with the name of the guy that you suspect is trying to interfere.....
Would you of opened it and read on????

riverbound
09-10-2005, 07:50 AM
Open it and read away. Hopefully for you your suspisions are wrong :frown:

riverroyal
09-10-2005, 07:51 AM
please say its not your other?

RexRathburn
09-10-2005, 07:52 AM
If you share a computer and don't want other people reading your stuff...password protect it and log off when you are done...READ AWAY!

91nordic29
09-10-2005, 07:54 AM
well... Do TELL, DO TELL...... :eek:

KACHINA KEN
09-10-2005, 07:54 AM
Hell yeah, read away. If there is something going on print it out as well. It may save you half of your shit.

Flashover
09-10-2005, 07:55 AM
Fock Yeah read it READ IT READ IT READ IT and then read it to us. but hopefully everything is ok... :cool: :cool:

Tom Brown
09-10-2005, 07:56 AM
I don't think I'd do it. We do it all the time at work (not that it makes me happy) but at home I think I would want to respect the privacy of the people I care about.
If you have an issue or concern, why not speak with her directly about it?

Man-de-lone
09-10-2005, 07:56 AM
Hell yes. :eat:

superdave013
09-10-2005, 07:57 AM
we use the same e-mail so it kinda moot for us. :cool:
But if I was that guy, OH HELL YES I"D BE READING.

boater72
09-10-2005, 07:58 AM
For sure if it's your siginificant other. Just hope they are not planning a suprise party for you. And like riverbound said "Hopefully for you your suspisions are wrong"

Keithb87
Hell yeah, read away. If there is something going on print it out as well. It may save you half of your shit.
Did that.. and we are not married yet... So I'm not worried about loosing anything (except my sanity and soberity)... I confronted her last night and all she could do was stand there with that Deer in the Headlights look.
Like she wanted to run but the lights were so cool.. then BAM.....

76ANTHONY
kick some ass then read it, if its nothing then kick somemore ass and then make up, we all know how make up sex is :D

MAINEVENT
09-10-2005, 08:02 AM
Dont read it if you have that suspition (sp?) there should be no relationship Move on if you dont have any ties its not worth the headaces
Just my .02

Jordy
09-10-2005, 08:02 AM
then BAM.....
Bam??? You kicked RD in the junk huh??? :idea: :D
That sucks Keith. :(

91nordic29
09-10-2005, 08:05 AM
she actually named a folder after the guy? and then left it there for you to see? weird! :( sorry, keith.

Mike.A
09-10-2005, 08:06 AM
No secrets, in a good marriage there is nothing to hide. If there is something being password protected than thats a bad thing also. I would read it and hopefully its nothing, but if it is I would rather find out on my terms than on hers. Might save you some time and money besides the never ending suspicions. Curiosity killed the cat. At least you wont have this one issue sitting in your head forever.

KACHINA KEN
09-10-2005, 08:07 AM
In that case big K, just say NEXT!

Flashover
09-10-2005, 08:08 AM
Maybee she wanted you to read it that's why it was left out like that... :confused:

Jet City
09-10-2005, 08:10 AM
Did that.. and we are not married yet... So I'm not worried about loosing anything (except my sanity and soberity)... I confronted her last night and all she could do was stand there with that Deer in the Headlights look.
That really sucks, if it were me I'd kick her to the curb right away, my experience tells me thatÂ’s a permanent character flaw. Save your sanity and your sobriety and find someone worthy of having you. Just my .02, others may disagree.

Keithb87
09-10-2005, 08:12 AM
she actually named a folder after the guy? and then left it there for you to see? weird! :( sorry, keith.
She is Bolnde.. I came home a few months back and this guy was in the house.. They were looking at pictures on the computer.. ( I kinda cam e home early and surprised her :supprised:) this little non job having piece of Shit hit the door and never looked back. took off to Alaska or Washington somewhere.
I have his e-mail address, some other info on him, and a few friends in LE that I have contacted to see what this PUNK is all about.
I will be sending him an e-mail thanking him for saving me another bigger heartache and letting him know that I know all about him once I get the info back.

BarryMac
09-10-2005, 08:12 AM
Sorrt to hear this Keith, I'd read it, if you don't your going to drive yourself crazy wondering what the hell was in that folder.

slink
09-10-2005, 08:16 AM
Before you kick her to the curb, do her in "The Backdoor" and tell her that's how her sister likes it :D Then kick her out :boxingguy

Keithb87
09-10-2005, 08:19 AM
The real problem is that I have become real close with her family. I'm half owners in my project bat ( that should get done this winter) with her Uncle and I store 2 of her Great Uncles jets at my house. ( And he lets me use them whenever I want). I pay for her mother's cell phone and have taken her 2 kids on as my own.
I guess I'm just a sucker.. I'm going to go have that tattooed on my forhead..

Jordy
09-10-2005, 08:22 AM
I will be sending him an e-mail thanking him for saving me another bigger heartache and letting him know that I know all about him once I get the info back.
Tell him that you're shipping her, the kids, the bills, and whatever else to him because apparently that's the way he wants it, so he gets it. :D :D :D

slink
09-10-2005, 08:22 AM
The real problem is that I have become real close with her family. I'm half owners in my project bat ( that should get done this winter) with her Uncle and I store 2 of her Great Uncles jets at my house. ( And he lets me use them whenever I want). I pay for her mother's cell phone and have taken her 2 kids on as my own.
I guess I'm just a sucker.. I'm going to go have that tattooed on my forhead..
Then explain the situation to them and show the emails as proof. This is a terrible way for her to show her gratitude toward you for all that you have done for her family. BS

BarryMac
09-10-2005, 08:24 AM
Then explain the situation to them and show the emails as proof. This is a terrible way for her to show her gratitude toward you for all that you have done for her family. BS
I totally agree with this...

riverbound
09-10-2005, 08:25 AM
Honestly, I wouldnt do that.....It wont turn out as you expect it to. The best thing to do is just seperate yourself from the situation and get on with your life.

hbpdub
09-10-2005, 08:29 AM
and you accidently find a folder with the name of the guy that you suspect is trying to interfere.....
If it's your computer in your house then hell yeah you read it, why wouldn't you???

Keithb87
09-10-2005, 08:30 AM
It goes much deeper than just a cell phone and the kids.. I recently purchased a home for "US" to get a leg up.. She has no car.. She drives mine I put hte gas in manitain it insure it.. pay all of the bills and feed the "Family".
Now she wants me to believe that "nothing" has gone on (or came off) and that it's just e-mails. She wants to work it out but I can't help but think that she is just hanging with me until she gets a job and moves out.
I don't have the e-mails with me at work ( they are at a good friends house) but one of them from her to him said something about when he gets back from wherever he is that she wants to see him. and that if they were ment to be ..... BLAH BLAH.....
I'm torn ..... I could wait for him to return and have him over for a bbq and when he asks.... " Where is she.. " I could say on the Grill.... :idea:

jdogginla
09-10-2005, 08:31 AM
Only get the sucker tattoo if you stay with her. But I'd go anal on her before you let her go.......

Keithb87
09-10-2005, 08:32 AM
Tell him that you're shipping her, the kids, the bills, and whatever else to him because apparently that's the way he wants it, so he gets it. :D :D :D
Not a bad idea.. But I would have to foot that bill too.... :hammerhea

Dave C
09-10-2005, 08:34 AM
LOL
isn't that called rodeo f-ing? Do this and see if you can hang on for 8 seconds!
Before you kick her to the curb, do her in "The Backdoor" and tell her that's how her sister likes it :D Then kick her out :boxingguy

UltraStealth
09-10-2005, 08:35 AM
I would give her the boot. It's hard. What's harder is when you are deeper in the relationship and you happen to come home early again and you find them in your bed. If the emails lead you to believe she is cheating or may be cheating, kick her to the curb. Don't let her use you. Good luck!

boater72
09-10-2005, 08:36 AM
I'm torn ..... I could wait for him to return and have him over for a bbq and when he asks.... " Where is she.. " I could say on the Grill....
LMAO!

boater72
09-10-2005, 08:37 AM
Honestly, I wouldnt do that.....It wont turn out as you expect it to. The best thing to do is just seperate yourself from the situation and get on with your life.
Riverbound is correct again today!

Keithb87
09-10-2005, 08:38 AM
I would give her the boot. It's hard. What's harder is when you are deeper in the relationship and you happen to come home early again and you find them in your bed. If the emails lead you to believe she is cheating or may be cheating, kick her to the curb. Don't let her use you. Good luck!
Been there done that with my firs wife... I guess I just need to get on with my life as a Master Pimp and Manwhore..
Should I change my screen name to Deuce Bigelo Male Giggalo?

NashvilleBound
09-10-2005, 08:38 AM
I think thats the only way to really let it go.....lol... :messedup: As well, maybe you can share the shitheads e-mail addy with all of us....phone number? I would be happy to spam it out....especially a cell number.... always willing to help where I can.

WYRD
09-10-2005, 08:49 AM
It goes much deeper than just a cell phone and the kids.. I recently purchased a home for "US" to get a leg up.. She has no car.. She drives mine I put hte gas in manitain it insure it.. pay all of the bills and feed the "Family".
Now she wants me to believe that "nothing" has gone on (or came off) and that it's just e-mails. She wants to work it out but I can't help but think that she is just hanging with me until she gets a job and moves out.
I don't have the e-mails with me at work ( they are at a good friends house) but one of them from her to him said something about when he gets back from wherever he is that she wants to see him. and that if they were ment to be ..... BLAH BLAH.....
I'm torn ..... I could wait for him to return and have him over for a bbq and when he asks.... " Where is she.. " I could say on the Grill.... :idea:
So you totaly support this girl, give her everything, and opened your heart and wallet to her and she still has the gull to disrespect you like this? IMO even if there was not a sexual relationship she still decieved you by hiding the friendship from you. To me this means there was an "intent" to commit wrong doing, thus she was still unfaithful. I understand that it is easier said then done but seriously you need to distance yourself from this girl NOW. Good luck and hope all goes well.
WYRD
Oh and the anal thing............................PRICELESS :D

Totally IncapASSitated
09-10-2005, 08:52 AM
Get out now and save yourself any further headache/heartache...not to mention wallet-ache!!!! Sounds like she was just taking advantage of the situation.
Also, remember it takes two...so beating the sh@! out of this guy is only going to get you more trouble that you don't want!!!

superdave013
09-10-2005, 08:52 AM
I agree with the backdoor and then to the curb thinking. :jawdrop:
Just be sure to get the photos for one of them Ex wife / girlfriend sites!

Flashover
09-10-2005, 08:53 AM
It almost sounds like she is just mooching off of you. :idea:

WYRD
09-10-2005, 08:55 AM
It almost sounds like she is just mooching off of you. :idea:
ALMOST :confused: :idea:

superdave013
09-10-2005, 08:55 AM
As well, maybe you can share the shitheads e-mail addy with all of us....phone number? I would be happy to spam it out....especially a cell number.... always willing to help where I can.
Oh yes, that info posted on the gay web sites is good fun. An ex-coworker's info got on one of those sites once. I don't know how it got there but it was good fun! lol

Jyruiz
09-10-2005, 08:58 AM
Move on Bro, I know it is going to be hard, but you have to get out now because you will never be able to trust her again. And once the trust is gone, everything goes down the shitter. I wish you luck on what ever you decide.

WYRD
09-10-2005, 09:02 AM
Move on Bro, I know it is going to be hard, but you have to get out now because you will never be able to trust her again. And once the trust is gone, everything goes down the shitter. I wish you luck on what ever you decide.
This Statment is the Truest EVER!!!! which is why putting it up her shitter makes so much sense :p

KACHINA KEN
09-10-2005, 09:09 AM
SINGLE ISN'T A BAD THING KEITH. Settling for a second rate bitch is. You deserve a top notch bitch :wink:

Flashover
09-10-2005, 09:09 AM
ALMOST :confused: :idea:
OK so she is just mooching off of you. Dump it in her rear and kick her to the curb. If she's cheetin she doesn't deserve anything better. :lightsabe :lightsabe

WYRD
09-10-2005, 09:12 AM
SINGLE ISN'T A BAD THING KEITH. Settling for a second rate bitch is. You deserve a top notch bitch :wink:
Dont we all :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
09-10-2005, 09:13 AM
Dont we all :crossx: :crossx:
I actually kinda like second rate bitches. Makes it easy to dump them for the next second rate bitch. :)

Biglue
09-10-2005, 09:16 AM
Keith if you prolong the plit up, you're only prolonging the heart ache and pain. Sounds like you have been a decent guy to her and her family. You made it clear you're a good provider. There are many other women who would appreciate those qualities you posses my friend. Don't invest them into the wrong person. I would pull out of the relationship. I wish you the best of luck bro.
Lue.

76ANTHONY
09-10-2005, 09:16 AM
get out, RRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN, im sure there are alot of women that would do you alot better......my .02

KACHINA KEN
09-10-2005, 09:21 AM
get out, RRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN, im sure there are alot of women that would do you alot better......my .02
If you are the one putting boot to ass you dont have to run anywhere capiche? :idea:

09-10-2005, 09:30 AM
Not a bad idea.. But I would have to foot that bill too.... :hammerheaI've always believed in investing in your future and that would be the best money you have ever spent.

Man-de-lone
09-10-2005, 09:41 AM
The Boot.

91nordic29
09-10-2005, 10:21 AM
be done with her, and her family. very unfortunate for the kids but...
spend just a little more cash...on a uhaul truck with just enough gas in it to get her to her mom's place. load the sucker up, change the locks on the house. i will come over and answer the door if she knocks. nekked! ;)

chrissy
09-10-2005, 10:24 AM
My God SuperDave, you think you have enough friends on my space?? LOL. I guess I got a LONG way to go... :rolleyes:

superdave013
09-10-2005, 10:30 AM
that's not me. I just thought it was pretty funny as it goes along with the avatar I use.

76ANTHONY
09-10-2005, 10:34 AM
good point ken, kick her shiat to the curb,,,,,,, :hammerhea

topless
09-10-2005, 11:00 AM
Sorry to hear this Keith but everyone is right. RUN and fast. I caught my ex cheating the same way but his and her emails were more explicit. Best thing I ever did was leave and yes, it was hard at the time because she was also a friend of mine......or so I thought.

chrissy
09-10-2005, 11:12 AM
that's not me. I just thought it was pretty funny as it goes along with the avatar I use.
The whole page he made up is pretty funny. I don't think I've seen anyone else with 79,000 friends :idea: Not even the half naked girls got that many lol.

doesitfloat?
09-10-2005, 11:14 AM
If you have an issue or concern, why not speak with her directly about it?
Because people lie...even the good ones.

Keithb87
09-10-2005, 11:24 AM
You got to be kidding me Keith. If you don't know what to do at this point you are a sucker :confused:
You don't have to put up with shit like that. DAMN!
The plan is allready in action.. I just wanted to see if there were anyother fools like me out there.
Sorry to hear this Keith but everyone is right. RUN and fast. I caught my ex cheating the same way but his and her emails were more explicit. Best thing I ever did was leave and yes, it was hard at the time because she was also a friend of mine......or so I thought.
I was so upset that I did not even look in the sent folder. :eek: But I have enough info right now.

Keithb87
09-10-2005, 11:26 AM
I have a some vid of her in the shower shaving.. :idea:
Oh yes, that info posted on the gay web sites is good fun. An ex-coworker's info got on one of those sites once. I don't know how it got there but it was good fun! lol
After I get the info from my LE friends I just might post up the addy. :)

76ANTHONY
09-10-2005, 11:29 AM
post that vid..................... :lightsabe :D

Keithb87
09-10-2005, 11:32 AM
post that vid..................... :lightsabe :D
Not yet, and it's not worth getting booted from here. It might show up @ Barney's or Hot boat pics in the next few months though.

76ANTHONY
09-10-2005, 11:38 AM
oh and yes we've all been there, you'll get over it, have fun and eat JELLO.... :cool:

Floored
09-10-2005, 11:42 AM
Having been there I'm sorry to hear about your trouble. Sometimes you hate selling your broken old boat, but the new boat you get makes you forget all about the old one.

lucky
09-10-2005, 11:47 AM
hey keith , once bitten twice shy - fricken women -

lucky
09-10-2005, 11:50 AM
ps , delete all post's at barney's lol especially in the bre department - and any with the words KIM HANSEN --

Keithb87
09-10-2005, 12:06 PM
ps , delete all post's at barney's lol especially in the bre department - and any with the words KIM HANSEN --
i only lurk over there on rare occasion.

lucky
09-10-2005, 12:11 PM
i only lurk over there on rare occasion.
darkside junkie lol :D ( blown budget ) on barney board

ROZ
09-10-2005, 12:21 PM
The best thing to do is just seperate yourself from the situation and get on with your life.
Haven't been down that road, yet... It must be hell on the heart having kids and splitting up.. :(

cxr133
09-10-2005, 12:32 PM
IM just saying.......
act like nothing happened... everythings fine
schendule a last minute lake trip and when you get out to the middle
ask her to hold the anchor..... while its in the water!!!!
dont be like scott peterson learn how to tie knots first..
seriously you gotta talk it out... then you gotta punch someone out

91nordic29
09-10-2005, 01:10 PM
i hope you are joking out of anger about posting any kind of pic or videos. you could get into BIG trouble with that.
PS
you dont want to be in the klink when nascar time comes!!! :cool:

76ANTHONY
09-10-2005, 01:22 PM
nah, dont post the video, she sounds not so cool anyway..... :messedup:

Keithb87
09-10-2005, 02:35 PM
nah, dont post the video, she sounds not so cool anyway..... :messedup:
i hope you are joking out of anger about posting any kind of pic or videos. you could get into BIG trouble with that.
PS
you dont want to be in the klink when nascar time comes!!! :cool:
I would not really post the vid ( without blocking out her face or something) :D

topless
09-10-2005, 02:54 PM
I would not really post the vid ( without blocking out her face or something) :D
Why? Would it make us sick? :confused:

Kilrtoy
09-10-2005, 02:57 PM
hey KEITH
Im sorry to here this,
But just remember being sober is better than where you were before...
Stay stong brother

RiverDave
09-10-2005, 03:38 PM
Man I just read this whole thread.. I gotta admit I'm more then a little surprised by the responses?? 1st off let me say I'm sorry to hear that there was something there.. Although you were pretty vague about what it was?? (Hinting around, that now that pandora's box is opened you mind as well post it so we can all see it.. ;) )
Personally I think that you did the wrong thing by reading her personal shit.. Whether that be on your computer, with or without passwords.. That's the same as going through her purse when she's in the bathroom becuase she left it out on the table or something.
This goes for just about everybody that responded rummage through it in the thread.. If your at a point where you can't even trust your chick with what e-mails she's writing?? Then maybe you oughta find a better match for a partner? Just my .02.. Not talking shit, just saying. Honestly, if you can't bear to think what she's writing in an e-mail, then what do you think when she goes out on a girls night out? Or better yet a weekend trip with her g/f's or something? You'd almost have to send a PI after her everytime she goes out to have peace of mind, and that's just no way to live..
RD

Biglue
09-10-2005, 03:43 PM
Tell Diva to stop emailing me. :p
LMAO.

RiverDave
09-10-2005, 04:24 PM
Tell Diva to stop emailing me. :p
Are you Twinsane? She'll stick with the distorted 6x9's thank you very much.. ;) INcidentally that shit's down at Wired For Sound getting redone and dialed in for the next river trip as we speak. ;) :D
RD

Wonderboy
09-10-2005, 04:37 PM
So, what do you plan to do with the body?

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-10-2005, 05:32 PM
You need to leave little Miss Suzy Homewrecker!!!!! You deserve better!!!!!
If you let her stay then she's having her cake and eating it too!!!!!

Kilrtoy
09-10-2005, 05:38 PM
You need to leave little Miss Suzy Homewrecker!!!!! You deserve better!!!!!
If you let her stay then she's having her cake and eating it too!!!!!
I agree FOCK that bitch...... don't let her eat it.. YOU EAT IT, you have already paid now the table is turned...

ShutYaPieHole
09-11-2005, 01:14 AM
She's what we call a Dirty Foot(slut)...... Those ladies you see walking down the street late at night. Bare foot with her shoes in hand. Tired cause some guy has given her a beef injection(the dong) and put her broke ass out on the street. Right where she belongs........no disrespect intended
She obviously does not appreciate you or deserve you
I love them foots...........

Ralph Brunt
09-11-2005, 04:50 AM
hey bro i readd this post and just shook my head i come from the same places as you just a few hundred miles away. been clean 5 yrs plus and that is my, your first priority at all times. Now that being said stop with all the stalker law enforcment conection sh4t. its allways bro's before ho's. you and ever other red blooded man out there want one thing and if he can get it he can have her. the uncle's and familly are the easy part you know that, they either support you and your decisions or they go too it's that simple. good luck just move along ONE DAY AT A TIME ralph

CA Stu
09-11-2005, 06:19 AM
All women are whores. They're not bad people, it's just in their nature.
If you have this mindset, you'll never be disappointed.
You may even find one that pleasantly surprises you.
Good luck
CA Stu

sintax
09-11-2005, 11:09 AM
If she stays she'll know thats shes gotten away with something, and there is a VERY good chance she will try it again. Totally not worth it, been there once, wont ever go back.
It will be hard, but cut all ties with her an as much of the family as possible. You still could converse with the uncle an work with him assuming his is a sane person and understands that things have ended between you and that she was being stupid and just needs to be gone. He should be able to respect that and keep her out of the friendship. As for the mother and father...I'd try to keep my distance, they usually are biased and want whats best for their lil girl ( a bitch to pay for her shit and her kids and put up with her shit )
Good luck with all of this.