PDA

View Full Version : Reverse spam..Pitching Machine

harleypauls
09-11-2005, 08:05 AM
I am looking for a pitching machine for my son and daughter. He is in tee ball, and she is in softball. The machine needs to pitch both baseballs and softballs. If anyone has one, or knows of one that someone is not using, please let me know!!!
Thanks in advance.
Paul :)

HCS
09-11-2005, 08:11 AM
Since you brought it up. I could use one too. :D :)

harleypauls
09-11-2005, 08:21 AM
HCS, I'll let you know if I find a good deal!!
Paul

Kindsvater Flat
09-11-2005, 08:27 AM
You know when my son first started I picked up one of those remote controlled pitching machines from Toys R Us. The bat had the remote in it and he could just pitch them to himself. It worked great and really helped his game. You will spend your time chasing wiffle balls and reloading the machine.

JetBoatRich
09-11-2005, 08:29 AM
Seen a lot on EBAY :idea:
Pitching Machines (http://sporting-goods.search.ebay.com/pitching-machine_Sporting-Goods_W0QQcatrefZC6QQfromZC3QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsaca tZ382)

harleypauls
09-11-2005, 08:39 AM
Thanks for the info guys, but I am looking for a machine that pitches real baseballs and real softballs, not plastic ones. I want it to be as real as possible for them.
Also, I thought maybe someone had bought one for their kids, and either their kids had grown out of it, or decided to play something else. If it is jus collecting dust, I could buy it and make them and my kids happy. The ones on ebay all seem cheesy, or for the professional ball player.
Thanks again,
Paul

HCS
09-11-2005, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the info guys, but I am looking for a machine that pitches real baseballs and real softballs, not plastic ones. I want it to be as real as possible for them.
Also, I thought maybe someone had bought one for their kids, and either their kids had grown out of it, or decided to play something else. If it is jus collecting dust, I could buy it and make them and my kids happy. The ones on ebay all seem cheesy, or for the professional ball player.
Thanks again,
Paul
That's what I think I would want. Iv'e never really checked them out.
My boy starts farm league next year. He's going to be playing ball for along time. I think. :rolleyes: I would want to pick up a nice one. Of course for me price is a factor too.
Thanks and let me know if you find the smokin deal.
Tom. :)