PDA

View Full Version : FEMA director Mike Brown Resume a Fraud!

BajaMike
09-11-2005, 11:32 AM
FEMA director Mike Brown appears to have faked most of his resume. After investigations by several newspapers, he is described as “an emergency manager who knows nothing about managing emergencies, a former horse association commissioner who knew nothing about horses...... :confused:
And he was general council of FEMA (before he was made the director) and he was hardly even a real lawyer.”
His only “emergency management experience” on his resume says he was the “Assistant City Manager of Edmond, Oklahoma overseeing the emergency services division”. In fact, city official say he was “an admistrative assistant to the city manager” (a secretary), and had nothing to do with emergency services.
His resume also lists receiving an award as “Outstanding Political Science Professor” at Central State University. University officials said that Brown was never even a professor at the school, he was a student.
He lists on his resume that he was “a director of the Oklahoma Christian Home”. Nobody at the Oklahoma Christian Home recall him ever being on the board. One veteran employee said Brown "was never director here, was never on the board of directors, he was never executive director. He was never here in any capacity. I never heard his name mentioned here."
He received his law degree from an un-accredited law school in Oklahoma, and searches of public records in Oklahoma and Colorado, where he worked, have been un-able to find any cases he was involved in..... :confused:
This is pretty disturbingÂ….with all the talented and experienced people in the countryÂ…fire chiefs, emergency services directors (real ones), paramedics, emergency doctors and military people, this bozo was chosen to run one of the most important positions in Homeland Security. WTF?? :confused: :confused:

Creator
09-11-2005, 11:44 AM
I hate to bring this up, but NOW seems like a really bad time to be finding all this out. :squiggle: They do better background checks on Little League coaches.
Agreed!!

JetBoatRich
09-11-2005, 11:44 AM
I hate to bring this up, but NOW seems like a really bad time to be finding all this out. :squiggle: They do better background checks on Little League coaches.
I could not agree more :mad:

572Daytona
09-11-2005, 12:06 PM
Do you have a source for this info? The only thing I've read was that his BIO on the FEMA web page contained those inacurate descriptions, not his actual resume which most likely isn't his doing.

MagicMtnDan
09-11-2005, 12:07 PM
Sounds like his resume is a disaster :sqeyes:

hotlavey
09-11-2005, 12:15 PM
He has been replaced in La. Probably will be dumped as director very soon.

Forkin' Crazy
09-11-2005, 01:17 PM
Maybe Hillery will take him up as her campaign manager!!! :hammer2:

NashvilleBound
09-11-2005, 01:22 PM
I would be looking at who verified his credentials or nominated him into this position... what a joke.

Infomaniac
09-11-2005, 01:24 PM
What a discrace to us fellow Okies.

BajaMike
09-11-2005, 02:07 PM
Do you have a source for this info? The only thing I've read was that his BIO on the FEMA web page contained those inacurate descriptions, not his actual resume which most likely isn't his doing.
He is the director of the agency....he is respondsible for at least reviewing what the agency says about him in thier website.
Here is one of the many articles....
Time's Story on Michael Brown's Resume (http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1103003,00.html)
The bigget point is, he is no way qualified the job he was appointed to....even if the bogus resume was accurate.
:eat: :eat: