PDA

View Full Version : Rollercoaster gets woman pregnant

Tom Brown
09-11-2005, 04:55 PM
Here's an interesting concept for anyone trying unsuccessfully to get pregnant - rumpy-pumpy followed by white-knuckle rollercoaster action might just do the trick.
Cuban-born Nayade Elbing, 28, and her hubby had been hoping for children for several years, but their lack of offspring led Nayade to believe she was sterile, Ananova reports.
However, following a bit of beast-with-two-backs action at home in Hassloch, Germany, the couple nipped out to their local theme park where Nayade took another ride on the "Expedition GeForce" rollercoaster - said to be one of the world's speediest.
A week later, Nayade was confirmed pregnant. Gynaecologist Dr Thomas Gent said: "We believe that she conceived due to the G force of the rollercoaster ride."
The end result of this happy tale is Leandro Elias, now the proud owner of a free lifelong ticket for all the theme park's rollercoasters.
Coaster puts bun in the oven (http://www.theregister.com/2005/09/09/rollercoaster_pregnancy/)

Debbolas
09-11-2005, 05:04 PM
wow, there's always something to do at the fair :D

Infomaniac
09-11-2005, 05:05 PM
Wow next I want to conceive. I'll do my business and then swing her around by the feet for a few minutes. That ought to set the load huh?
If I'm worried about offsping I guess I'll swing her around by the hair until empty.

Mandelon
09-11-2005, 05:31 PM
Why do cavemen drag their women around by the hair.........
They used to drag them around by the feet, but they kept filling up with dirt.... :D :hammer2: :D

termiteguy
09-11-2005, 06:01 PM
Why do cavemen drag their women around by the hair.........
They used to drag them around by the feet, but they kept filling up with dirt.... :D :hammer2: :D
lol :cool:

Wonderboy
09-12-2005, 01:58 PM
I'll never let my girlfriend ride a rollercoaster again!

***boateditor
09-12-2005, 02:10 PM
Sex with hubby + rollercoaster, eh?
I wonder which was the better ride....

SB
09-13-2005, 06:18 AM
Wow next I want to conceive. I'll do my business and then swing her around by the feet for a few minutes. That ought to set the load huh?
If I'm worried about offsping I guess I'll swing her around by the hair until empty.
The above sounds like it was spoken by an engineer, but they can't find a woman in the first place.