PDA

View Full Version : Nhra Division Race..team Integra

Unforgiven
09-13-2005, 09:24 AM
Hi all..I've been real busy as I have been neglecting my forum friends...Just wanted you to know that we (TEAM INTEGRA) will be running in FONTANA this weekend...we start qualifying friday afternoon and hopefully will still be running on Sunday..So if you have some time and need a NITRO fix, come by and see us.........Eddie/Unforgiven

Infomaniac
09-13-2005, 09:27 AM
Good luck man. Hope you guys do well.
I'll be goin to The Dallas race on the 22nd.
QUIT NEGLECTING US !!!

Flashover
09-13-2005, 09:33 AM
Hi all..I've been real busy as I have been neglecting my forum friends...Just wanted you to know that we (TEAM INTEGRA) will be running in FONTANA this weekend...we start qualifying friday afternoon and hopefully will still be running on Sunday..So if you have some time and need a NITRO fix, come by and see us.........Eddie/Unforgiven
Do you guys ever get out to RMR Raceway in Utah? :D

Mrs.Racer277
09-13-2005, 01:50 PM
Good Luck Team Integra!!! :) :)
XXOO :wink:

Her454
09-13-2005, 02:14 PM
Good Luck Eddie, Give my favorites a hug for me and you guys be safe!

Jordy
09-13-2005, 02:23 PM
I have been neglecting my forum friends...
Forum friends???? Who are you kidding here??? C'mon, just because they let you kiss their asses doesn't mean they like you. ;)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23HPIM1392-med.jpg
Good luck with the races. :D :D :D

boater72
09-13-2005, 02:43 PM
You going to come this time?????????????