PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Pixilated

Kiddunot
09-14-2005, 11:06 AM
Mr. Pixilated
What is up with the riding on Sunday. I have been telling you to call me if you wanna step up......Its ok i understand that you are scared. Just keep practicing and then call me.. Give me a call about this weekend.
See ya

pixilatedpussy
09-14-2005, 11:20 AM
Oh boy!!! This will be good!!!!!! Can I watch???? :eek: :eek:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2406100_0245.JPG Here is a pic of Andras riding.....
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2406100_0249.JPG And here is a pic of lil G riding!!!
Can you keep up with them???? LMAO!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-14-2005, 11:24 AM
LMAO...... You tell em momma!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :p

IN2-IN2MX
09-14-2005, 11:30 AM
Smack, smack! :wink:

SummitKarl
09-14-2005, 11:38 AM
Mr. Pixilated
What is up with the riding on Sunday. I have been telling you to call me if you wanna step up......Its ok i understand that you are scared. Just keep practicing and then call me.. Give me a call about this weekend.
See ya
step up you say!!!!!, 650 thumper is ready to leave you all sitting :D
untill I have to make a turn :eek:
it's almost riding season in Havasu :D :D :D
I rumor that the Racers are going to throw a big MX party real soon :jawdrop:

pixilatedpussy
09-14-2005, 11:42 AM
step up you say!!!!!, 650 thumper is ready to leave you all sitting :D
untill I have to make a turn :eek:
it's almost riding season in Havasu :D :D :D
I rumor that the Racers are going to throw a big MX party real soon :jawdrop:
Yes they are!!! Whoo hoo!! Dont forget ous on the Lake Mohave weekend!!! It is gonna be a big ass Pixilated Mohave Hangin October Fest Drinkin & Moto Ridin TRIP! YAH! :D :D :D :D :

SummitKarl
09-14-2005, 12:09 PM
Yes they are!!! Whoo hoo!! Dont forget ous on the Lake Mohave weekend!!! It is gonna be a big ass Pixilated Mohave Hangin October Fest Drinkin & Moto Ridin TRIP! YAH! :D :D :D :D :
whaaaaaHoooooo, I am filling up the camel pack right now :wink:
ah crap I out grew my riding gear again :frown:
whats the fashion these days PP, Thor, Shift, FOX?
ahh poop,,,please tell me it's not OCT 8th ..my big car show and BBQ in LaPaz

pixilatedpussy
09-14-2005, 12:15 PM
whaaaaaHoooooo, I am filling up the camel pack right now :wink:
ah crap I out grew my riding gear again :frown:
whats the fashion these days PP, Thor, Shift, FOX?
ahh poop,,,please tell me it's not OCT 8th ..my big car show and BBQ in LaPaz
YOU ARE F"N FUNNY!!!!!!! I was crying right there! Funny!! God Karl you kill me!
Nope the party & Mohave trip is on the 15th!! OK??? So all is good! :wink:
As for the style hunny.....anything you want! Wish you were comming to the show this weekend....good deals ya know??

Mr. Pixilated
09-14-2005, 12:45 PM
Mr. Pixilated
See ya
This weekend was the ankle proving ride. It stayed together without an pain...Put in about 25 good laps...Need some fine tuning the suspension but other then that good to go......A Wise Man once told me that talk is cheap, another wise man told me that 450's through big dirt.... :yuk:

Kiddunot
09-14-2005, 01:03 PM
And which wise man was this?????????????????? 450f will spank but its all about endurance OLD MAN..........................

Kiddunot
09-14-2005, 01:05 PM
Oh and by the way, if i was not in Hawaii...............i would definetly have to come and show you all how to ride....dont worry though I am sure there will be plenty of playtime. However I will be on my 110 oh wait 133....................dont worry i will bring it by for taste one day soon.

pixilatedpussy
09-14-2005, 04:06 PM
Ooohhh you are a feisty lil guy today Chris!! Trust me...he has plenty of endurance! Or as I say stamina! :devil: :) Just you wait!!!
Anyone wanna come to this race?? Should be a good one!!!

Kiddunot
09-14-2005, 09:06 PM
I know i am, but i have to give him a rough time every now and again...............

pixilatedpussy
09-15-2005, 08:48 AM
I know i am, but i have to give him a rough time every now and again...............
Yah Yah Yah...you just better hope you can really kick his ass on a track....or the 450 is gonna roost the hell outta you! :smile: LOL! :p

Kiddunot
09-15-2005, 05:39 PM
the only place he will end up is in the dirt face first, from me pulling a front brake check on him.................

pixilatedpussy
09-15-2005, 08:07 PM
You will have to be in front to pull that off! :D :lightsabe
This is soooooooo gonna be fun! LMAO! :D

Nice n' HOtt
09-15-2005, 08:11 PM
Good one, Tina!! Has Chris been riding since he could walk like Geza has???? :idea:

pixilatedpussy
09-15-2005, 08:14 PM
LMAO!!! :sqeyes: I dont know...but I am sure even you & I could ride circles around him!!!! :D :D :D

SummitKarl
09-15-2005, 08:22 PM
Yah Yah Yah...you just better hope you can really kick his ass on a track....or the 450 is gonna roost the hell outta you! :smile: LOL! :p
boy your all forgetting your gona need to pass a 650 first :rolleyes: , and your gona have tough time avoiding the trench this thing digs :)
450's are small, punie toys for girls, that can't handle real power
and I don't even a wussyness class to through a 133 into :notam: :devil: :)

pixilatedpussy
09-15-2005, 08:25 PM
boy your all forgetting your gona need to pass a 650 first :rolleyes: , and your gona have tough time avoiding the trench this thing digs :)
450's are small, punie toys for girls, that can't handle real power
and I don't even a wussyness class to through a 133 into :notam: :devil: :)
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You wanna play too Karl??? :smile: :devil:

SummitKarl
09-15-2005, 08:26 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You wanna play too Karl??? :smile: :devil:
no play...this is a cash deal :smile:

pixilatedpussy
09-15-2005, 08:29 PM
no play...this is a cash deal :smile:
ITS ON!!!!! :sqeyes: You haven't even seen me ride yet...be careful sweetie..... :sqeyes:

Nice n' HOtt
09-15-2005, 08:31 PM
She does not ride like a girl, that's for sure. He is in for a whoopin'!!! :jawdrop:

SummitKarl
09-15-2005, 08:34 PM
ITS ON!!!!! :sqeyes: You haven't even seen me ride yet...be careful sweetie..... :sqeyes:I was racing with the likes of Marti Moats , Mike "to tall" Bell and so on before you were even born LASSY :argue: :wink: no go rub the hubby junk and steal his wallet, lets get down to biz. :p

pixilatedpussy
09-15-2005, 08:37 PM
I was racing with the likes of Marti Moats , Mike "to tall" Bell and so on before you were even born LASSY :argue: :wink: no go rub the hubby junk and steal his wallet, lets get down to biz. :p
Mike Bell's son was on Andras' tball team last year! He is gorgeous & sweet! I would love to see all of you ride!
But seriously....Hunney I have been riding since I was a lilone...so BRING IT! :D

pixilatedpussy
09-15-2005, 08:37 PM
She does not ride like a girl, that's for sure. He is in for a whoopin'!!! :jawdrop:
You are not so bad yourself! :p

SummitKarl
09-15-2005, 08:42 PM
Mike Bell's son was on Andras' tball team last year! He is gorgeous & sweet! I would love to see all of you ride!
But seriously....Hunney I have been riding since I was a lilone...so BRING IT! :D
:sleeping: :D

pixilatedpussy
09-15-2005, 08:43 PM
:sleeping: :D
Oh you silly boy......just you wait! :D

SummitKarl
09-15-2005, 08:47 PM
Oh you silly boy......just you wait! :D
don't worrie hunny, you can use my chest protector, God for bid if I were to POP!! of the beauts of yours :wink: :D

pixilatedpussy
09-15-2005, 08:48 PM
don't worrie hunny, you can use my chest protector, God for bid if I were to POP!! of the beauts of yours :wink: :D
Thanks...I have my own! :wink:

Havasu47
09-15-2005, 08:54 PM
When are we goin'? :D