PDA

View Full Version : Clippers & Suns

Beer Factor
05-09-2006, 06:07 AM
We all know the Lakers are done. But if the Clippers don't get to the 7th game of this series with the Suns, are they really better than the Lakers?

dmontzsta
05-09-2006, 06:11 AM
Thats what I say, but the haters say it doesnt work like that. :idea: :confused:

Beer Factor
05-09-2006, 06:22 AM
F THAT. The Clips are in the 2nd round and the Lakers are scratching their asses right now. No contest the Clips were the better team last year and this year. Get used to it LF's. The Clips run is far from over.
Ross...I am starting to see that you are just a shit stirrer.....Just thinking out loud. You know i'm for the clippers. :rollside:

Beer Factor
05-09-2006, 06:54 AM
You have been banned from the bandwagon
Wtf there's no seat for me?

Beer Factor
05-09-2006, 06:58 AM
Nope....you doubt them at every turn.
Now, about that Ducks bandwagon....lol
There is still a seat for you Tom. :boxed: but the wagon is filling up.

460 jus getn it
05-09-2006, 08:46 AM
How did the clippers do last nite????????????????????????????????????????

Ducatista
05-09-2006, 08:54 AM
They got into an up tempo game with the Suns, shoot 59% from the field, scored 123 points........and lost by 7. Sheesh! Those Suns are a pain the the arse! :220v:

a catered life
05-09-2006, 08:56 AM
the played like a little hooker......the were fun at first and in the end got smacked in the mouth with a sack of nuts :yuk: :p

460 jus getn it
05-09-2006, 08:59 AM
They got into an up tempo game with the Suns, shoot 59% from the field, scored 123 points........and lost by 7. Sheesh! Those Suns are a pain the the arse! :220v:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
the played like a little hooker......the were fun at first and in the end got smacked in the mouth with a sack of nuts :yuk: :p
Well that sucks, im sorry for you clippers fans it's going to be a short and sweet series............................................ .....................................

PlyaPlya22
05-09-2006, 09:04 AM
F THAT. The Clips are in the 2nd round and the Lakers are scratching their asses right now. No contest the Clips were the better team last year and this year. Get used to it LF's. The Clips run is far from over.
Ross...I am starting to see that you are just a shit stirrer.....
Tom...there is definitely some validy to that comment made by Beer 30. If you go head up against the same team and can't get the job done or get as far what does that mean? Honestly!

Beer Factor
05-09-2006, 04:50 PM
Tom...there is definitely some validy to that comment made by Beer 30. If you go head up against the same team and can't get the job done or get as far what does that mean? Honestly!
Ya Tom-What does that mean? If they knock out the Suns i will post that the clippers are better than the Lakers. "this year" till then it has to be proven.

Beer Factor
05-09-2006, 06:21 PM
Better, as measured by the rest of the world, will be measured in games won during the regular season and playoffs series won, playoff games won. The Clippers lead all three of those, so they will be recognized as the better team this year by everybody except Laker fans apparently.
And remember, the series isn't over, it's just started. Phoenix is the home team and held serve on their home court. Bully for them, they did what they were supposed to do. Like I said in another thread, they won't shoot 60% from the floor shooting 25' from the basket in every game.
I said i would admit that the clippers are a better team if they beat an opponent that the Lakers could not. That's fair. What else do you clippers fans want from us. :)

AZJD
05-09-2006, 06:34 PM
We all know the Lakers are done. But if the Clippers don't get to the 7th game of this series with the Suns, are they really better than the Lakers?
I am not sure who is better and I would venture to say that the Clippers are going to give somewhat of a fight.....but how long can that enourmous frankenstein Kaman keep up with the pace of the Suns style of basketball before he gets physically beat up?

Beer Factor
05-09-2006, 06:36 PM
I don't really care one way or another. It's not like I'll lose any sleep over it, like Dmonzsta. ;) I'm just telling you how this season will be judged by people that have no vested interest in hating the Lakers. Let's say that the Clippers got run out of the house by Dallas in the first round and the Lakers beat the Nuggets. I would be the first one to say that the Lakers had a better season. Were they a better team? No freakin' way, but their season would have been more successful. After all, getting to the playoffs and advancing as far as possible is the ultimate goal, not looking good doing it.
Laker fans won't go down easy. We refuse to admit anything until we have to. All you clipper fans are very confident that you will get by Phoenix. Lets see it. Then there will be no questions who is better.

dmontzsta
05-09-2006, 06:45 PM
suns in 5, clippers scored ALOT last night but couldnt win. Lakers would have taken the clippers too. f the clippers! :) :) :)

Jyruiz
05-09-2006, 06:55 PM
I am a huge Laker fan, but the Lakers can't be better than everybody else every year, be happy with what they accomplished this season, with only taking one year to get back to the playoffs, with all the noise they made in the playoffs. The Lakers future looks promising and can only get better in the fallowing years. Quit trying to justify their playoff loss to the Suns by saying if this and if that. It comes down to wins, and the Clippers had more wins than the Lakers.

Jyruiz
05-09-2006, 07:01 PM
Wise, this one is. :D
Thanks, now what kind of deal can you get me on a Sony deck? :)

Beer Factor
05-09-2006, 07:02 PM
I am a huge Laker fan, but the Lakers can't be better than everybody else every year, be happy with what they accomplished this season, with only taking one year to get back to the playoffs, with all the noise they made in the playoffs. The Lakers future looks promising and can only get better in the fallowing years. Quit trying to justify their playoff loss to the Suns by saying if this and if that. It comes down to wins, and the Clippers had more wins than the Lakers.
Are you a clippers fan in disguise. :rollside:

dmontzsta
05-09-2006, 07:05 PM
Hasn't golf season started for you?
No, it is "try to get the starter out of my Mustang" season. SOB been ****ing with it all night.
:mad:

Jyruiz
05-09-2006, 07:08 PM
Are you a clippers fan in disguise. :rollside:
I am a Clipper fan, but a Laker fan first. I did not start fallowing the Clipps till they moved here in 84, I am just not biased like all you here. I know how to take a step back and critic with out having the Laker coolaid glasses on.

Beer Factor
05-09-2006, 07:24 PM
Juan has been consistent all season. This is the kind of stuff that true basketball fans can see.
I knew he had to be a Clipper fan. :yuk:

Jyruiz
05-09-2006, 08:14 PM
I knew he had to be a Clipper fan. :yuk:
Nothing wrong with being a fan of both LA teams. When the Clipps moved to LA, I saw it as an opportunity to watch more basketball games, and the more and more I watched them, the more I became a fan.

Beer Factor
05-09-2006, 08:32 PM
[QUOTE=jyruiz]Nothing wrong with being a fan of both LA teams. When the Clipps moved to LA, I saw it as an opportunity to watch more basketball games, and the more and more I watched them, the more I became a fan.
The more games to watch the better, i hear ya. But i just love to razzle the clipper fans. It would be no fun to just admit that the clippers are better than the Lakers right now. Like i said , i will admit it if they get by the Suns.

acatitude
05-09-2006, 09:57 PM
not to hijack the clip thread but just announced the kings let adleman go mutual decision,,,,yea right....... so who the hell is going to be better then him???

dmontzsta
05-09-2006, 10:11 PM
The coaching position is SLIM right now. :D Maybe this will make you feel better.
Press Enterprise: A sign of how strong the relationship between Bryant and Jackson was this season? Both of them said they will keep in contact with each other over the summer.
"I wouldn't even have thought about e-mailing him over the summertime, or just keeping in contact with him," in the past, Bryant said. "Our relationship is completely different and it feels really, really great."
Jackson said the "mutual respect" he and Bryant have made the relationship work.
"He has developed his sense of team. I saw growth," Jackson said.
woot woot woot GO LAKERS!!! :) :) :)

acatitude
05-09-2006, 10:20 PM
hey Don, I didnt see much team in kobe in game 7........ now I think even you will have to admit that kobe tanked it in the second half... probably from jackson sayinmg to pass more so kobe being a focking baby decides not to shoot.... if you remember he did that against the kings once....... the lakers only chance was for him to take over that game and like youve said no one can gaurd hiim .... he just decided screw it Im not going to shoot, so he didnt..... Im sure there is some rough edges between him and jackson regardless what is said for the press.
should be interesting for a while to see who our new coach is...... maybe steve van gundy is tired of being with his family now. lol

dmontzsta
05-10-2006, 06:27 AM
hey Don, I didnt see much team in kobe in game 7........ now I think even you will have to admit that kobe tanked it in the second half... probably from jackson sayinmg to pass more so kobe being a focking baby decides not to shoot.... if you remember he did that against the kings once....... the lakers only chance was for him to take over that game and like youve said no one can gaurd hiim .... he just decided screw it Im not going to shoot, so he didnt..... Im sure there is some rough edges between him and jackson regardless what is said for the press.
should be interesting for a while to see who our new coach is...... maybe steve van gundy is tired of being with his family now. lol
I just thought it would give you the warm fuzzies! PJ said even if Kobe went off for 50, they would still lose by 10-15 points. He said none of the other players stepped up, they went in to the game with their heads down. That is a quote from PJ.
Good luck finding that coach, I think Charles Barkley is available.
:)