PDA

View Full Version : Dont delete it now

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-14-2005, 11:28 AM
you cant hide your racist views that easy, I see the people that will smile in your face and act like your friend but will call you a n***er when you walk away

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-14-2005, 11:29 AM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
They would be considered IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

IN2-IN2MX
09-14-2005, 11:29 AM
:(

INSman
09-14-2005, 11:30 AM
WTF ??? :jawdrop:

pixilatedpussy
09-14-2005, 11:31 AM
Uh oh....its still going on!

IN2-IN2MX
09-14-2005, 11:34 AM
I totally missed it. :confused:

NOTALENT
09-14-2005, 11:35 AM
wow...wtf??? It's a never ending story.. :frown:

Kilrtoy
09-14-2005, 11:37 AM
you cant hide your racist views that easy, I see the people that will smile in your face and act like your friend but will call you a n***er when you walk away
What did FHI and High Roller do now

PlyaPlya22
09-14-2005, 11:37 AM
Damn...I am tired of chasing all these people down....I'm heated now!! BRING IT!! I'm already having a F UCKED UP DAY!!! So this is going to be my stress reliever!!

FHI-prez
09-14-2005, 11:45 AM
Isn't it amazing how when things are taken out of context....then spun (Migurl's specialty) people get all in a tizzy? I'm just demonstrating how Kilr makes his living on this board. See my sig below....This is EXACTLY what Kilr said, just not all of what he said, and completely taken out of context. Then spun just a little bit, and voila!
As far as me being racist...far from it...but I'm SURE it will be spun that way. Like the T-shirt post, pretty sad...but pretty much the norm around here I suppose.

Tombstone
09-14-2005, 11:46 AM
Damn...I am tired of chasing all these people down....I'm heated now!! BRING IT!! I'm already having a F UCKED UP DAY!!! So this is going to be my stress reliever!!
AwwwwwwYeaaaaaaa....here it come. HERE IT COME!!.....How f*cked up can yo day be servin up BigMac's and sayin 'May I take your order please?'........ :idea: :wink: :2purples: :2purples:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-14-2005, 11:46 AM
Well it just amazes me that people come out here with this racial B/S. I enjoy having a good time and you all know I give Migrl s**t every chance I can. And he gives it back. But we never bring race into it. That B/S needs to go elsewhere. Bag on my boat, me or what every but they should keep the racial B/S to your meetings

IN2-IN2MX
09-14-2005, 11:47 AM
:notam: Ok, someone's already on my nerves.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-14-2005, 11:48 AM
What did FHI and High Roller do now
hay b*t*h that was quick you just got off of the phone

PlyaPlya22
09-14-2005, 11:48 AM
Racial...comments should not even be brought into it. Whether you feel that way or not it shouldn't come up. We all give each other a lot of shit around here but, we keep the racists comments at zero. But, you know if that is how it's gonna go down then so be it! Those types of things need to be kept at the rally!!

pixilatedpussy
09-14-2005, 11:49 AM
I think your sig line is in poor taste, but I respect your right to say or write whatever the f*** you want.
I agree!!! :coffeycup :frown: :D

pixilatedpussy
09-14-2005, 11:50 AM
People's feathers are very ruffled.....it was a long thread!

WYRD
09-14-2005, 11:50 AM
Maybe your having a F'ed up day cause you FLAKED on me last night..................Fawker :hammer2: :D

Mrs.charitycase
09-14-2005, 11:52 AM
Maybe your having a F'ed up day cause you FLAKED on me last night..................Fawker :hammer2: :D
What'd you have planned? ;)

probablecause
09-14-2005, 11:54 AM
I thought that we concluded that the only thing racist was the hurricane :cry:

Wild Horses
09-14-2005, 11:54 AM
I think your sig line is in poor taste, but I respect your right to say or write whatever the f*** you want.
I agree with Bob and that almost hurts to say. :D

cdog
09-14-2005, 11:55 AM
They should rename this place Drama Boat! :argue:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-14-2005, 11:55 AM
what's up hunny, I dont let it get to me I just keep a note on who's who in the zoo

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-14-2005, 11:56 AM
What'd you have planned? ;)
:eek: :eek: :wink:

Havasu Luvr
Isn't it amazing how when things are taken out of context....then spun (Migurl's specialty) people get all in a tizzy? I'm just demonstrating how Kilr makes his living on this board. See my sig below....This is EXACTLY what Kilr said, just not all of what he said, and completely taken out of context. Then spun just a little bit, and voila!
As far as me being racist...far from it...but I'm SURE it will be spun that way. Like the T-shirt post, pretty sad...but pretty much the norm around here I suppose.
Damm Miguel, ever since you became a Kool Aid owner it seems your attitude has gone south:cool:. With a statement like that no wonder you've "DIS" Mel and Eric....who would have figured :rolleyes: :(
Eric, Bring Down The Thunder ! ! ! :sqeyes: You remember what we talked about a few months ago? You never know when, but when it happens, you will know who is who........Perverted Chinese Freak has your back :D

pixilatedpussy
Nahhh...that doesn't happen here! :smile:

FHI-prez
09-14-2005, 11:59 AM
I agree, it is in poor taste, but remember I didn't say it, talk to Kilr about his mouth.
Not to mention I CERTAINLY didn't start this race bullshit, Kilr plays the race card, after all I'm white, so all it takes is any accusation.
As far as Kilr goes, I don't despise him because of his race, I just think he's an asshole. :D I could give a flyin F*ck what anyones race is, it makes no difference to me. But you're right I should delete the part of my sig that Kilr so eloquently spewed.

IN2-IN2MX
09-14-2005, 11:59 AM
what's up hunny, I dont let it get to me I just keep a note on who's who in the zoo
Nothing much. Some people are crazy...I have to remind myself not to let it get to me all the time too. We just have to remember how many good people there are on here and how many friendships have been made because of ***boat. :)

IN2-IN2MX
09-14-2005, 12:01 PM
I agree, it is in poor taste, but remember I didn't say it, talk to Kilr about his mouth.
Not to mention I CERTAINLY didn't start this race bullshit, Kilr plays the race card, after all I'm white, so all it takes is any accusation.
As far as Kilr goes, I don't despise him because of his race, I just think he's an asshole. :D I could give a flyin F*ck what anyones race is, it makes no difference to me. But you're right I should delete the part of my sig that Kilr so eloquently spewed.
Hey! :yuk: Only his friends can call him an a-hole...lovingly, of course. Have you ever even met him? If you did you would like him.

Wild Horses
09-14-2005, 12:02 PM
It hurts me worse. :D
Good come back. :D

JackieV
09-14-2005, 12:03 PM
REALLY MAN! WTF!!!! This shiat is out of control. Whatever issues some of you may have with any race keep it off these boards. Their are many different ethnic back grounds that many of us have and we come on HB to enjoy our "friends" & topics such as the "river" & "BOATING"!
Take that old ignorant mentallity elsewhere, please. :mad:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-14-2005, 12:03 PM
Damm Miguel, ever since you became a Kool Aid owner it seems your attitude has gone south:cool:. With a statement like that no wonder you've "DIS" Mel and Eric....who would have figured :rolleyes: :(
Eric, Bring Down The Thunder ! ! ! :sqeyes: You remember what we talked about a few months ago? You never know when, but when it happens, you will know who is who........Perverted Chinese Freak has your back :D
hay you prev, are you ready for next weekend :rollside: you still can get out of it

Wild Horses
09-14-2005, 12:05 PM
I keep throwing ice cubs at your avatar trying to get her to sit up. :D
I got a good chuckle out of that.

Havasu Luvr
09-14-2005, 12:06 PM
hay you prev, are you ready for next weekend :rollside: you still can get out of it
I was BORN ready..... :notam: the actual question would be are you ready? :rolleyes: I am heading our this weekend too.... I believe some Recon is necessary for the following weekend. :2purples:

ROZ
09-14-2005, 12:06 PM
What, you didn't like my PM ?
j/k :D

FHI-prez
09-14-2005, 12:07 PM
there, I like this sig much better :wink:

IN2-IN2MX
09-14-2005, 12:07 PM
The insults have been flying back and forth, I can assure you.
I'm talking about the racial topic. I cannot imagine any racial insults coming from Kilr. Other insults...yes, that's just his ***boat personality to stir the pot a little. But I have yet to see him spew racial bs.

WYRD
09-14-2005, 12:08 PM
there, I like this sig much better :wink:
While your at it could you change that pic in you sig...........................someting with less clothing on her :D

PlyaPlya22
09-14-2005, 12:10 PM
AwwwwwwYeaaaaaaa....here it come. HERE IT COME!!.....How f*cked up can yo day be servin up BigMac's and sayin 'May I take your order please?'........ :idea: :wink: :2purples: :2purples:
Depends on how many women aren't getting enought meat at home!

Cole
I keep throwing ice cubs at your avatar trying to get her to sit up. :D
That is some funny chit :D :D

Mrs.charitycase
Hey is this place like email...How do I find the recently deleted threads.??? LOL!!! Kidding.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-14-2005, 12:11 PM
REALLY MAN! WTF!!!! This shiat is out of control. Whatever issues some of you may have with any race keep it off these boards. Their are many different ethnic back grounds that many of us have and we come on HB to enjoy our "friends" & topics such as the "river" & "BOATING"!
Take that old ignorant mentallity elsewhere, please. :mad:
Dont worry payback is coming LMAO
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616Holeshit_KKK_.jpg

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-14-2005, 12:12 PM
What, you didn't like my PM ?
j/k :D
you didnt send me a PM :confused:

FHI-prez
09-14-2005, 12:12 PM
Hey! :yuk: Only his friends can call him an a-hole...lovingly, of course. Have you ever even met him? If you did you would like him.
That's exactly what I said in another thread, I said he's probably an OK guy in person, but on these boards he comes off as a total prick. But I do have to take issue with one thing, I'm deffinitely not his friend, but I can still call him an asshole :cool: Lovingly of course. :hammer2:
Incidentally, when I did say this on another thread, someone piped in and said he was an asshole in person too :eek: Maybe there's something to my conclusion after all. :shift:

WYRD
09-14-2005, 12:13 PM
Come on now you expect me to belive there is a black man named peter? :idea: :D

PlyaPlya22
I am waiting for the beasts to rear their ugly heads....I have been reading this shit for a minute and it's FOCKIN rediculous!!

PlyaPlya22
That would be his nickname!!

WYRD
09-14-2005, 12:14 PM
That's exactly what I said in another thread, I said he's probably an OK guy in person, but on these boards he comes off as a total prick. But I do have to take issue with one thing, I'm deffinitely not his friend, but I can still call him an asshole :cool: Lovingly of course. :hammer2:
Incidentally, when I did say this on another thread, someone piped in and said he was an asshole in person too :eek: Maybe there's something to my conclusion after all. :shift:
I said he was an asshole in person too.....................lovingly of course :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
ok is real name is LIL PET :D

WYRD
That would be his nickname!!
:D :D :D

JackieV
09-14-2005, 12:15 PM
LMAO! That's a good one honey! :p

Debbolas
09-14-2005, 12:16 PM
Can't we just go back to talking about boats and the river?!?!?!
Jeeezeeeee!!!
Stop it !!!! and PLAY NICE!!! :D

WYRD
09-14-2005, 12:16 PM
ok is real name is LIL PET :D
Kinda like a fat guy named "slim"? :Dor a 6'5" guy named "shorty"? :idea:

JackieV
09-14-2005, 12:17 PM
YUP! Peter White. You wouldn't believe the last name... :p
Luv ya PP22. ;)

IN2-IN2MX
I did see that in the other thread...I remember. Oh well, you are entitled to your own opinion. But no, if you met him you'd like him.

FHI-prez
While your at it could you change that pic in you sig...........................someting with less clothing on her :D
The skin pics are for me, and me alone, I like her too much to do that, BUT if she ever pisses me off, I'll post em.
:D
Shit no I wouldn't....who am I kidding. :redface:
What I should do, is take my ugly ass out of the pic....anyone good at photochop? :rollside:

RiverOtter
I thought they just renamed it Swing Boat??? :confused:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
Kinda like a fat guy named "slim"? :D
LAMO kinda I hope everyone out here is having fun because I am :rollside:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-14-2005, 12:18 PM
I thought they just renamed it Swing Boat??? :confused:
now you are talking

IN2-IN2MX
09-14-2005, 12:18 PM
Jeeezeeeee!!!
you forgot the part where the guys are asking for pics of the girls! :)

Debbolas
09-14-2005, 12:20 PM
you forgot the part where the guys are asking for pics of the girls! :)
Excellent Point!!!!
Can't we just go back to talking about boats, babes and beer? :D
(p.s. I like the boats) :D

WYRD
The skin pics are for me, and me alone, I like her too much to do that, BUT if she ever pisses me off, I'll post em.
What I should do, is take my ugly ass out of the pic....anyone good at photochop? :rollside:
Just giving you sheit leave your ugly mug in there it gives us inspiration that even ugly guys can get hot chicks :idea: :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
you rang
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616Copy_of_111DSC01054.jpg

WYRD
You know we love ya mel ;)

Debbolas
09-14-2005, 12:21 PM
Ok, I like beer too.............. :D

RiverOtter
09-14-2005, 12:22 PM
now you are talking
I y'all rename it again will I lose my post count :confused:

BLOWN HOWARD
**** THE RACISIM POST SOME PICS OF CHICKS ENOUGH OF THE CHILDISH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
You know we love ya mel ;)
yes in deed, when are you going to havasu again

PlyaPlya22
09-14-2005, 12:23 PM
The fun hasn't began yet!

Mrs.charitycase
09-14-2005, 12:23 PM
**** THE RACISIM POST SOME PICS OF CHICKS ENOUGH OF THE CHILDISH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:
Wanna see a body like a 12 year old boy? LMAO!!! J/K

FHI-prez
09-14-2005, 12:25 PM
you rang
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616Copy_of_111DSC01054.jpg
:eek: I think I just threw up a little bit. But, seriously, I need someone good with photoshop. :yuk:
Funniest damn chop I've seen in a long time...well done SYO :p

djunkie
09-14-2005, 12:25 PM
I did see that in the other thread...I remember. Oh well, you are entitled to your own opinion. But no, if you met him you'd like him.
Hey I met him and I still think he's a prick.........J/K :rollside:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-14-2005, 12:26 PM
easy there sailor here you go
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616Copy_of_1768Havi_adult_trip_059_Medium_.jpg

Kilrtoy
09-14-2005, 12:27 PM
Oh see, here you go again, the person that said this is my friend, some one who calls me and invites me over to his house and on his boat..... WYRD said it....
what I said was a comment about you calling me a beaner
from the the top
you called me a beaner , I called you a racist, you said I hate everybody, I said of course you would say that. All racist say that. Then I said your next line is, I like N******, i think everyone should own one.... you may not say it outloud, BUT YOU KNOW YOU ARE THINKING IT.....
now however you cut and chopped that is on you.....
Dave I have never insulted SYA or PLYA, dont ever try and go there

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
yessssssssssssss

WYRD
yes in deed, when are you going to havasu again
Going to the Dam Run for sure after that who knows?

MR HARLEY
09-14-2005, 12:28 PM
No thank you :p But I would be more than happy to see some of Yours :D.
And
On a side note , Do Mods here Ban Trolls ?

FHI-prez
Just giving you sheit leave your ugly mug in there it gives us inspiration that even ugly guys can get hot chicks :idea: :D
Aint life grand? :cool: :p

Kilrtoy
Hey I met him and I still think he's a prick.........J/K :rollside:
Your still mad at me cuz I would not join you and the other fella in the closet at WYRD's house...

djunkie
09-14-2005, 12:29 PM
Your still mad at me cuz I would not join you and the other fella in the closet at WYRD's house...
If I recall you were the one who came in looking for us. Maybe you were jealous and thought I was trying to take WYRD away from you. :argue: :D :D

WYRD
09-14-2005, 12:30 PM
Oh see, here you go again, the person that said this is my friend, some one who calls me and invites me over to his house and on his boat..... WYRD said it....
from the the top
you called me a beaner , I called you a racist, you said I hate everybody, I said of course you would say that. All racist say that. Then I said your next line is, I like N******, i think everyone should own one.... you may not say it outloud, BUT YOU KNOW YOU ARE THINKING IT.....
Awwww we are FRIENDS? WHOOOOOHOOOOOOO :D

atomickitn
09-14-2005, 12:31 PM
yes as long as its you !!!!! :wink:

Mrs.charitycase
09-14-2005, 12:33 PM
yessssssssssssss
:) :smile:

BLOWN HOWARD
What ever floats your boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WYRD
If I recall you were the one who came in looking for us. Maybe you were jealous and thought I was trying to take WYRD away from you. :argue: :D :D
Why do I get put in the middle of these situations?

Up 4 River
I never saw the first thread where all this drama began and you won't find me typing a lot when there is drama involved. I can say that I have spent time boating with Mel at the last two Dam Runs, random Havasu spots or Mad Dogs and I think he is a quality guy. I think that it is unfortunate when people bash people in the way that has been dispayed in this thred. These forums have always been about boating friends and river people having fun. We tease each other and make fun now and then because we know each other and boat with each other. It's to bad that things like this have to go on and be talked about when we could be talking about the next two months of boating seaon, new boats, motors, broken outdrives, or outrageous bar tabs brought home from the Turtle, Sugurue's or Javelina Cantina. :D

Mrs.charitycase
No thank you :p But I would be more than happy to see some of Yours :D.
And
On a side note , Do Mods here Ban Trolls ?
WOW!! GREAT ANSWER!!!!!!! :wink: :wink:

FHI-prez
09-14-2005, 12:34 PM
from the the top
It's called sarcasm.....look it up. :D
I'm sure you have friends...a lot of assholes have friends. :idea:

djunkie
09-14-2005, 12:35 PM
Why do I get put in the middle of these situations?
Cause your the gay one. :D :D

OGShocker
09-14-2005, 12:36 PM
I don't remember that night very well, I sure as hell hope I left before that moment. :notam:

BLOWN HOWARD
09-14-2005, 12:37 PM
WOW!! GREAT ANSWER!!!!!!! :wink: :wink:
Well you gonna hook the guy up with some or what??????????????????? Less DRAMA MORE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JackieV
09-14-2005, 12:42 PM
Going to the Dam Run for sure after that who knows?
My house! Woooooo-whooooo! WhoYoRiverChili? :devil:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
Here's some girl..........now stop the bull shit.......... :p
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2316000_0370.JPG

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
My house! Woooooo-whooooo! WhoYoRiverChili? :devil:
LMAO.....that was cute!!!!! :p

JackieV
09-14-2005, 12:43 PM
BOING-BOING! :) :)

rivercrazy
09-14-2005, 12:43 PM
I'm a Honky (a heinz-57 one at that). Oops - I used the Honky word. Guess that makes me a racist!

JackieV
09-14-2005, 12:44 PM
LMAO.....that was cute!!!!! :p
Yeah I think I may be changing my name to that soon and cutting my hair SHORT!!! I saw a really cute cut on Jessica Simpsons little sister...whats her name again...hummm :idea:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-14-2005, 12:45 PM
BOING-BOING! :) :)
LOL.......you'll be right there with it soon!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p

JackieV
I'm a Honky (a heinz-57 one at that). Oops - I used the Honky word. Guess that makes me a racist!
And crazy about the river! lol

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
Yeah I think I may be changing my name to that soon and cutting my hair SHORT!!! I saw a really cute cut on Jessica Simpsons little sister...whats her name again...hummm :idea:
ASHLEY............... I haven't seen it yet, :confused:

Mrs.charitycase
09-14-2005, 12:46 PM
NICE!!
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/501/5335DSCF1068.JPG

JackieV
09-14-2005, 12:46 PM
LOL.......you'll be right there with it soon!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p
Yeah baby! And then we can make guacamole (sp) together the next time I see you! lol :D

JackieV
09-14-2005, 12:48 PM
ASHLEY............... I haven't seen it yet, :confused:
It was on the E true hollywood story yesterday. But then again I may want to swing my hair around a little more! lol :D

WYRD
09-14-2005, 12:49 PM
I like the turn this thread just made...................Mrs. CC Barbie says to tell you "YOUR HOT" *Wink*

MR HARLEY
09-14-2005, 12:49 PM
NICE!!
Thats not fair I seen that one already :p

Mrs.charitycase
09-14-2005, 12:50 PM
I like the turn this thread just made...................Mrs. CC Barbie says to tell you "YOUR HOT" *Wink*
I'm HOT? Tell her to look in the mirror!!!!...Wait.... Not the mirror in my pic. LOL!!.. SHE's a HOTTIE TOO!

WYRD
09-14-2005, 12:51 PM
I'm HOT? Tell her to look in the mirror!!!!...Wait.... Not the mirror in my pic. LOL!!.. SHE's a HOTTIE TOO!
Yes, Yes, Yes she is :wink:

barbigrl
09-14-2005, 12:51 PM
Yeah baby! And then we can make guacamole (sp) together the next time I see you! lol :D
WHICH WILL BE WHEN?? Next time make it a longer trip to Cali!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-14-2005, 12:52 PM
LMFAO.................YA BABY.............. To hott to handle to cold to hold......LOL :messedup:

Mrs.charitycase
09-14-2005, 12:52 PM
Yes, Yes, Yes she is :wink:
Where's she been?

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-14-2005, 12:53 PM
That's what I'm sayin............ :idea: :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-14-2005, 12:53 PM
NICE!!
SWEET !!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

WYRD
09-14-2005, 12:54 PM
Where's she been?
I have her locked up in my dungeon :devil:

Mrs.charitycase
09-14-2005, 12:56 PM
I have her locked up in my dungeon :devil:
LOL!!!! I'll be right over. LOL

BLOWN HOWARD
09-14-2005, 12:57 PM
Its about time,this thread is worth reading now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

RP1
09-14-2005, 12:57 PM
Jeeezeeeee!!!
That right there is funny... when is the last time you actually saw a thread about boats on this forum. :D

WYRD
09-14-2005, 01:01 PM
LOL!!!! I'll be right over. LOL
She has been good today so I guess I will let her play :idea: bring the whips, gags, and candles :devil:

Mrs.charitycase
09-14-2005, 01:06 PM
She has been good today so I guess I will let her play :idea: bring the whips, gags, and candles :devil:
Already had them in the bag. http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/car-smiley-003.gif

ColeTR2
09-14-2005, 01:11 PM
:eek: I think I just threw up a little bit. But, seriously, I need someone good with photoshop.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/738chop.jpg

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-14-2005, 01:13 PM
very interesting thread!!!!!!! I must say............. :idea: :idea:

JackieV
09-14-2005, 01:13 PM
I think sometime next week...or the week after...not sure. But next time pick up the phone when I call you! lol

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-14-2005, 01:15 PM
Its about time,this thread is worth reading now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
Hay BH you didnt like my ladies :D

djunkie
09-14-2005, 01:15 PM
Why do you care? You'll just flake anyways......LOL!!!!!!!!!! :D

JackieV
09-14-2005, 01:16 PM
LMFAO.................YA BABY.............. To hott to handle to cold to hold......LOL :messedup:
You know it! I just hope it's not to cold out side at your house to jump in the pool, that is when I finally come over and visit! I wouldn't want my nipples to fall off from being frozen! lol :messedup: :p

JackieV
09-14-2005, 01:18 PM
Why do you care? You'll just flake anyways......LOL!!!!!!!!!! :D
LOL, that's not me! That is just my baby's Daddy! I never married the little guy so technically it is only him that is the flake. :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-14-2005, 01:19 PM
what you didnt like this pic

djunkie
09-14-2005, 01:27 PM
LOL, that's not me! That is just my baby's Daddy! I never married the little guy so technically it is only him that is the flake. :D
I was referring to Barbi. But since you chimed in then, yes you too. :wink: :D

BLOWN HOWARD
09-14-2005, 01:40 PM
Hay BH you didnt like my ladies :D
I didnt say anything negative about those sexy bitches!!!!!!

6 balls
09-14-2005, 01:43 PM
Done! :eek:
http://members.cox.net/dla/images/klr'sgrl.jpg
Sorry... I couldn't resist!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-14-2005, 01:45 PM
I didnt say anything negative about those sexy bitches!!!!!!
LMAO

6 balls
09-14-2005, 01:45 PM
Really, Here you go...
http://members.cox.net/dla/images/fhi'sgirl.jpg

That Guy
09-14-2005, 01:48 PM
Now that is funny..... :hammer2: :shift: :shift:

MR HARLEY
:smile:

Phat Daddy
LOL That is great :D :D :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-14-2005, 01:52 PM
LMAO

Phat Matt
09-14-2005, 01:55 PM
You need to try that will the real size can. :eek: :D

That Guy
09-14-2005, 01:57 PM
Matty.....you are always thinking..... :D

JB in so cal
09-14-2005, 01:58 PM
LMAO
Is it just me or is she not smiling as much since the chop? :rollside:

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
09-14-2005, 02:00 PM
That is frickin FUNNY!!!!!!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-14-2005, 02:01 PM
Is it just me or is she not smiling as much since the chop? :rollside:
maybe she likes darker men :2purples: J/K :wink:
http://members.cox.net/dla/images/klr'sgrl.jpghttp://www.fordmuscle.com/pictures/pics/FHIprez_carolyn.jpg

PlyaPlya22
09-14-2005, 02:13 PM
maybe she likes darker men :2purples: J/K :wink:
http://members.cox.net/dla/images/klr'sgrl.jpghttp://www.fordmuscle.com/pictures/pics/FHIprez_carolyn.jpg
As you darken his face, her smile gets bigger :D

Havasu Hangin'
09-14-2005, 02:25 PM
Have I told you lately that I really like your boat?

FHI-prez
09-14-2005, 02:38 PM
LMFAO! That's some funny shit right there!!!!

Man-de-lone
09-14-2005, 02:44 PM
I don't discriminate. I just hate stupid people. I don't care what color they are..... :hammer2:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-14-2005, 02:52 PM
Have I told you lately that I really like your boat?
what's going on HH, when will you be back in havasu

jdogginla
09-14-2005, 02:58 PM
Sorry.......I got to page 5 and got a fricken headache.......but then had to go back and find the photo chop that was done. F'n funny!
I missed the "racist thread" or what thread turned into one........but it shouldn't have a place here at ***boat.
Just my .02..........have a great and blessed day everyone.....including white's, blacks, mexicans, middle easterners and who everelse i forgot.

burtandnancy
09-14-2005, 02:59 PM
You forgot albino's

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-14-2005, 03:16 PM
6 Balls is one up on the PC skills over SYA. That one looks very good.....lol
yes I do agree

Kilrtoy
09-14-2005, 03:25 PM
This is the real reason FHI does not like me.....
by the way this is the first time I have seen your lady, Mr. Nikki and yes she is very good looking
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111sgrl-med.jpg

my21advantage
09-14-2005, 03:26 PM
by the way this is the first time I have seen your lady, Mr. Nikki and yes she is very good looking
What's Up Gangsta

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-14-2005, 03:27 PM
yes she is, just like I like them :D

FHI-prez
09-14-2005, 03:45 PM
Thanks Migurl, yes she is....and an extremely successful business woman to boot, you should be so lucky...

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-14-2005, 03:54 PM
Thanks Migurl, yes she is....and an extremely successful business woman to boot, you should be so lucky...
Hay thats great I can feel the lovhttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/161710_1_114_1_-thumb.gif oooops wrong one http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1617drunk-thumb.gif