PDA

View Full Version : VIEW "Extreme Marine TV"!!!!

Ospreyproduction
09-14-2005, 05:25 PM
Click on the following link to view the trailer.
www.extrememarinetv.com then click on view the trailer.
The series will incorporate all types of performance powerboats. We already have a plan to cover jet boats on the Snake River, as well as big 50' Nortech 185MPH catamarans. We even have a show planned for air boats in the everglades. Those guys race those too!! We hope to cover as much of a variety as possible. I don't think that we will be leaving anyone out of focusing on just one type of high performance rig. The only common factor is high performance. The first show just happens to be on STV single OB's.
EXTREME MARINE TV A HALF-HOUR TELEVISION SERIES
Osprey Production Group is producing a 13-episode series profiling the most exciting, unique, and fascinating marine activities in the world today. From jet-boats that race through rapid canyon rivers to a New ZealanderÂ’s
quest to shatter the motorized world circumnavigation record in his wave-piercing, 75ft boat, each 30-minute story represents a dramatic mix of technology, bravado, and good old-fashioned daring-do.
All of these topics, and the characters that propel them, contain action and humor that translate powerfully to the type of inventive, high-impact, entertaining documentary television program Osprey has designed.
As the 5-minute trailer for the first episode, "River Rockets", illustrates, the structure of the program will include immersive production devices, POV cameras and shot sequences and sound design that gives the viewer a unique insiderly experience.
This innovative style will be coupled with uncommonly high image-quality and creativity; the entire program will be shot and posted in 720p 16:9 High-Definition with 24p film-look, using PanasonicsÂ’s HD VariCam for field-production and Final Cut Pro HD for editing. And Extreme Marine will abandon the conventions of an on-camera host, using personality-filled interviews, fast-paced shot sequences, and minimal voice-over to propel the narrative.
A key value to the program is the personality of those involved with these pursuits. Located in distinct locations across the country, these men and women exhibit a geographic vernacular and sense-of-humor and true joy for what they do...Natural-born characters that give life to each episode and viewers a vested interest in their success and survival.
Season: 13-Episodes
Episode Length: 29:30 (including commercial breaks)
Shooting Format: 720p DVCPro HD 24p 16:9
Finishing Format: 1080i/72016:9 HD (or any standard-def format)www.extrememarinetv.com (http://www.extrememarinetv.com)

hotlavey
09-14-2005, 06:40 PM
That is some awesome stuff. Those guys are insane and have some huge cahones. When and where can I see this?
Thanks.

uncle larry
09-14-2005, 07:07 PM
local Havasu Channel TV 45 over the air or on cable.. plays it a lot everyweekend...

Ospreyproduction
09-14-2005, 07:10 PM
We are still working on the series, this is just a taste of what it will be like. It has not aired yet.

SBullet
09-14-2005, 07:22 PM
Very Cool Clip! :cool:

canuck1
09-14-2005, 07:32 PM
How about some real river boats not the scream and cry junk on the link :wink:

'78 gt boat
09-14-2005, 08:19 PM
Looks like great stuff. I am interested in where and when it will be aired. It is gonna be amazing in HD. I would like to get a copy if possible on dvd. I think it will be a hit. :D

Cs19
09-15-2005, 07:38 AM
Is the show based on outboards only?
There are other groups (jets,cats and v-drives) who are out there doing the same thing every weekend, there are frequently events like the one in the trailer video for both fast jetboats and v-drives out on the Colorado river.
Look in the Just Jets forum or V-drives forum to get a feel for some of the other types of events, it might make for some good content for your show.

Huckleberry
09-15-2005, 07:43 AM
We are still working on the series, this is just a taste of what it will be like. It has not aired yet.
Are there any plans to get it on some of the DirecTV or DISH network channels?

Kim Hanson
09-15-2005, 07:58 AM
Good stuff, thanks..............( . )( . ).............. :cool:

Ospreyproduction
09-15-2005, 06:27 PM
The series will incorporate all types of performance powerboats. We already have a plan to cover jet boats on the Snake River, as well as big 50' Nortech 185MPH catamarans. We even have a show planned for air boats in the everglades. Those guys race those too!! We hope to cover as much of a variety as possible. I don't think that we will be leaving anyone out of focusing on just one type of high performance rig. The only common factor is high performance. The first show just happens to be on STV single OB's.

BoatPI
09-15-2005, 06:37 PM
On the tech side I use a Panasoic Vari Cam almost daily. Wait until you see the video, as it will be incredible. This is cinema quality stuff.

ColeTR2
09-15-2005, 06:43 PM
Here are some Video of v-drives on the Colorado River
BillyB (http://www.v-drivevideo.com/clips/billy.wmv)
Dos vs Class Bully (http://www.v-drivevideo.com/clips/k50a.wmv)
Class Bully (http://www.v-drivevideo.com/clips/cbully.wmv)
Extreme v-drive Video clips

Ospreyproduction
09-15-2005, 06:49 PM
Here is Video of how we play on the Colorado River
I downloaded all of them.....thanks! We are looking for ideas so feel free to suggest any awesome event that is a must see.

Riverkid
09-15-2005, 07:01 PM
Catalina Ski Race. More horsepower in one place at the start than anywhere. Come on out. You'll love it, guaranteed!..

ColeTR2
09-15-2005, 07:05 PM
I downloaded all of them.....thanks! We are looking for ideas so feel free to suggest any awesome event that is a must see.
You should post over in v-drives. There is a couple week long deals just like the one in your video. Very cool can't wait to see your show on TV.