PDA

View Full Version : Ivan Dan...What happened at Primm??

Waldo
09-14-2005, 07:30 PM
http://bbs.off-road.com/photobb/data/3202/pgg176.jpg

Mrs.Racer277
09-14-2005, 07:34 PM
Is that his truck??

Newcastle
09-14-2005, 08:28 PM
Dan rides shotgun...

Ivan Dan
09-14-2005, 10:52 PM
http://bbs.off-road.com/photobb/data/3202/pgg176.jpg
We had a terrible day :cry: .....Had a steering box fail about 14 miles into the second lap, had carb problems about mile 35 and then got a flat tire after that. All that combined to us running out of time and SCORE wouldn't let us out on our last lap because it was too late. :yuk:

Waldo
09-15-2005, 06:41 AM
Sorry to hear it! I noticed you guys weren't on the finishers list. You guys usually dominate or are right up there.
That puts you in a prett close race come the 1000...Good luck!
Do SCORE still do the "double" points for the 500/1000 races?

blackcloud75
09-15-2005, 07:16 AM
We had a terrible day :cry: .....Had a steering box fail about 14 miles into the second lap, had carb problems about mile 35 and then got a flat tire after that. All that combined to us running out of time and SCORE wouldn't let us out on our last lap because it was too late. :yuk:
Can't you guys talk Huseman into getting on the open road vs. closed course!!

Ivan Dan
09-15-2005, 09:27 AM
Sorry to hear it! I noticed you guys weren't on the finishers list. You guys usually dominate or are right up there.
That puts you in a prett close race come the 1000...Good luck!
Do SCORE still do the "double" points for the 500/1000 races?
YA I think going into the 1000 we will be about 10-12 points behind Hererra for the Championship battle. Yes the 1000 usually counts for a lot more points than other races such as Primm. Just for finishing the 1000 you get something like 40 pts. Our truck is getting tired and quite honestly isn't that competitive anymore. We have won 2 of the 4 races so far this season but mainly because someone else broke that was ahead of us. We have a new truck being built but its taking forever and still has quite a ways to go. We were really hoping to debut that this year and come out and start dominating again. We shall see....there might be some changes coming on the horizon so who knows.
Can't you guys talk Huseman into getting on the open road vs. closed course!!
Naahhhhh he's pretty hooked on CORR from what I can tell. He's a great driver and I'm sure he would do excellent in the desert should he ever decide to.

blackcloud75
09-15-2005, 12:55 PM
Naahhhhh he's pretty hooked on CORR from what I can tell. He's a great driver and I'm sure he would do excellent in the desert should he ever decide to.
He love's the midwest, I guess. I wouldn't know if he's a good driver, I am always driving his a$$ back and forth to the River!!! Just kidding Ricky
Kudos to the Huseman's for keeping that sport a family affair.Very rare these days.