PDA

View Full Version : A somewhat Happy find !!!

Liberator TJ1984
09-15-2005, 01:25 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2245misc_pics_058.jpg
Cookieman's Stolen Liberator !!!! recovered in one piece and undamaged ... :D
Less Motor :(
ps; Tony , your not doing a good job of "concealing " that 9mm in your pocket :cool:

spectratoad
09-15-2005, 01:26 PM
:eek: RIGHT ON!!!!!!! :) When is the lynching????

Mrs. casean
09-15-2005, 01:27 PM
Wow that is excellent news!!! Definitley happy news!

Her454
09-15-2005, 01:28 PM
CONGRATS! One of the few ever seen again in one piece.....

Red Eye
09-15-2005, 01:29 PM
Was the boat abandoned or did the find the thieves?

sxpilot
09-15-2005, 01:33 PM
This is good new's....
Hope there is a fingure print somewhere they can go off of to go after someone....

BajaMike
09-15-2005, 01:34 PM
Great news!!! What's the story??

Creator
09-15-2005, 01:42 PM
ALL RIGHT!!! I'm so glad to hear this.
Ditto, what's the story? Any damage, did they run it, any prints? How'd they find it?

Liberator TJ1984
09-15-2005, 01:44 PM
Great news!!! What's the story??
Well guys jetfest was great until about 4 am this morning. Guys with great sadness I will report that someone stole my boat. We are here now at the Police dept. turning in all the info on the boat. Thanks to Steve (borderlinecrazy) he heard to guys around my boat at 4 this morning. By the time Steve could get his pants on the boat was gone. The boat didn't have the tongue to pull the boat, we still don't know how they pulled the boat away. Guys I will post more info later as I get it. I guess now the "cookieman" is sick as hell and heartbroken that people can't leave other peoples stuff alone. Talk to you guy later, pray we find the boat unharm and returned in one piece
Bill / Cookieman's website http://texas***boats.com/
the boat was taken from Ranch Motel in Mathis,Tx. while he was attending Jet Fest in S.Tx.
It really put a damper on the whole event for everyone :frown:
I haven't talked to any of my "homies" yet as I am working in San Antonio , but from news on other threads they did not hurt the boat and looked like a Professional job , not hacking up anything ....they just took the motor and mounts