PDA

View Full Version : Hey Squirtin' Thunder--- PARKER 300 ENDURO SPONSORSHIP!!!!

Jordy
09-15-2005, 02:56 PM
Hey Jim,
I got this today and figured you could use it more than I could. Send the guy an email and see what you can do with it. Good luck and keep us posted. Maybe I'll post this in EVERY forum so you don't miss it. :D :D :D
Jordy <----- in such a giving mood today ;)
Hello,
I am Dr. Ryszard Rulinski and I represent Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky the former C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in Russia. I have a very sensitive and confidential brief from this top (oligarch) to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds US$42.3 Million. I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via Bank Menatep. This is a legitimate transaction.
You will be paid 8% for your "Management Fees".
If you are interested, please write back by email and provide me with your confidential telephone number,fax number and email address and I will provide further details and instructions. Please keep this confidential; we can't afford more political problems. Finally, please note that this must be concluded within two weeks. Please write back promptly on my private email (dryr@web2mail.com).Write me back.
I look forward to it.
Regards,
Dr. Ryszard Rulinski.

Jordy
09-15-2005, 03:31 PM
BUMP!!!! C'mon Jim a deal like this isn't going to last forever. Get on it before someone else does. I'm trying to help you out here. :D :D :D

Lake Ape
09-15-2005, 03:33 PM
Jordy- I'm already in contact with the guy. I hope your Schiada is still for sale 'cause that's what I plan on doing with the money!

Jordy
09-15-2005, 03:36 PM
Jordy- I'm already in contact with the guy. I hope your Schiada is still for sale 'cause that's what I plan on doing with the money!
The Schiada has been gone since before Memorial Day. Sorry. Give Jim first shot at the money so he'll stop spamming every forum every 10 minutes looking for sponsorship. ;) :D

Jordy
09-15-2005, 03:57 PM
Wow, it's been almost 20 minutes without a bump. The ST school of self-promotion would be very disappointed. :idea: :D

bordsmnj
09-15-2005, 06:50 PM
Bump(dick :D )!

Jordy
09-15-2005, 06:57 PM
Bump(dick :D )!
Hey, I'm just trying to help ol' ST out. ;)

Squirtin Thunder
09-15-2005, 07:13 PM
Hey, I'm just trying to help ol' ST out. ;)
Thanks Jody I am expecting a check in 3 days by speciel currier. I even have a tracking #. Man you are one hell of a life savor. I may just buy a whole new boat for the race and higher a full cup crew to do the pit work !!! I will be able to buy my drivers new everything.
Jordy !!! Man I love you you are the best Man !!!
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Jim

Jordy
09-15-2005, 08:25 PM
Hey, I'm just glad I could help you out. ;) :D