PDA

View Full Version : Marty and that "Trees" song

superdave013
09-16-2005, 05:34 AM
Pretty much the way I see it is I don't like that song. I don't like the way Marty sings really. Ok, he's good but he seems like he either screams or shouts. Maybe I should say that I don't think he's the fit for that band. I guess everyone else likes him though. F'in trees, give me a break.
Mig the twig. I couldn't even hear that dude when he sang in the bottom three. He prances around kinda gay. Dude needs to take a hike!
J.D. Ok, I enjoy watching him. He's a good performer I think. He is the fit for this band if you ask me. I guess your not asking but if you're reading this then I guess I'm tellin ya anyway. My wife hates him because he's got some kind of 'tud going. What f'in rock star doesn't?
Suzie, Great singer but I did agree she is not right for that band. I still would have shit canned Mig the twig before her. If nothing else just based on the HOT FACTOR alone!

RiverOtter
09-16-2005, 05:37 AM
I agree. Trees sucked and Pretty Vegas sounds like an INXS song :cool:

Baller
09-16-2005, 05:51 AM
Jd

Tom Slick
09-16-2005, 07:05 AM
JD is a rockstar all the way. That dude is a perfect fit for INXS.
As for the rest of them I couldn't agree with you more.

Caribbean Jet
09-16-2005, 07:16 AM
Marty's style reflects more of a Punk band and it reflects in dress style to a degree.
Mig should just go back to the theater.
Suzie is a great singer and will probably do apperances on the road with the band because they think she's hot and can sing pretty well.
JD should be the pick, he's a good singer and performer

slink
09-16-2005, 07:29 AM
I agree. Trees sucked and Pretty Vegas sounds like an INXS song :cool:
The band seemed to like it also............They were all singing along and even made a comment about recording it. I think it's down to Mig and JD. I think the band likes Mig better because he is a fellow Aussie, but I think JD would work out better. Who is responsible for the final vote? are they going to let the voters decide or will the band have the final say?

superdave013
09-16-2005, 07:32 AM
the band picks

Caribbean Jet
09-16-2005, 07:46 AM
The band seemed to like it also............They were all singing along and even made a comment about recording it. I think it's down to Mig and JD. I think the band likes Mig better because he is a fellow Aussie, but I think JD would work out better. Who is responsible for the final vote? are they going to let the voters decide or will the band have the final say?
I agree with what your saying, and said that all along. I just don't like that dude.

superdave013
09-16-2005, 07:54 AM
I agree with what your saying, and said that all along. I just don't like that dude.
My wife feels the same way. she hates him! lol But she says he's a good performer. She likes Marty. :confused:
But all that's left is JD, a punk rocker and some gay Aussie.
Gay Aussie, now that's a first. I didn't think that country would let a guy prance around like he does. lol

Caribbean Jet
09-16-2005, 08:19 AM
My wife feels the same way. she hates him! lol But she says he's a good performer. She likes Marty. :confused:
But all that's left is JD, a punk rocker and some gay Aussie.
Gay Aussie, now that's a first. I didn't think that country would let a guy prance around like he does. lol
Thats why he lives in the UK now.