PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Jitter's ?

Havasu Luvr
09-16-2005, 07:38 AM
Well, what can I say? It's that much closer to our big day. We both feel over whelmed about the whole thing. Did we get everything done, is the weather going to be perfect, will she show up, will I show up, does her mom/dad really approve, will our guess enjoy the evening, damm went over budget, will my caterer do well, etc etc........ so much to do/think about and so little time.....and to top it off we have one son at Fort Lee Virginia waiting for an unknown de-ployment and another leaving the day after the wedding for Fort Jackson So. Carolina and will await an unknown de-ployment. I thought life was suppose to get easier as life goes on, but I am finally realizing that being a father, boyfriend/husband, grandfather, bother, an Uncle, and going from a family of 6 to a family of 2 in our humble home is never going to be easy Is this what peeps call wedding jitters or is this actually part of life @ 43yr? I know one thing and that's the love of my life, My best friend (soulmate) "Ms. HL" and my true friends and you know who you are here on the boards. Thank you for putting up with my childdish ways, my stubborn attitude, my know it all way of thinking, and allowing me to be your friend.

JackieV
09-16-2005, 07:45 AM
I guess this explains why you haven't gotten back to me! lol It's okay. :)
Dave, you are a great guy as for Sandra who is just a beauty inside and out.
I am so happy for you two. There is no reason why I should wish you two happiness, cause it looks like you have both found that in eachother.
Everything will run smoothly, don't worry! (That usually is the bride that does that, lol) Besides if it doesn't Mel will handle it for you! :cool:
I love you guys! God Bless and congratulations.

Havasu Luvr
09-16-2005, 07:50 AM
I guess this explains why you haven't gotten back to me! lol It's okay. :)
Dave, you are a great guy as for Sandra who is just a beauty inside and out.
I am so happy for you two. There is no reason why I should wish you two happiness, cause it looks like you have both found that in eachother.
Everything will run smoothly, don't worry! (That usually is the bride that does that, lol) Besides if it doesn't Mel will handle it for you! :cool:
I love you guys! God Bless and congratulations.
Hey gf, there is no excuse not to get back to you. sorry :cry: I will do it today.....btw, you have my permission to spank me :D Thank you for your kind words, your such a cutie ;)

JackieV
09-16-2005, 07:59 AM
Okay! But remember don't get SCURRRR'D and I'm talking about the wedding and the spankings you'll be receiving! :devil: lol :smile:

barbigrl
09-16-2005, 08:01 AM
I too am very happy for you Dave!! You and Sandra deserve nothing but the best!! The stars will all be aligned on your speacial day, and I have no doubt that everything will run smoothly for you!! Maybe us HB'ers can have a little congrats party for ya!! Luv ya HL!!! :wink:

JackieV
09-16-2005, 08:04 AM
The stars will all be aligned on your speacial day, and I have no doubt that everything will run smoothly for you!! :wink:
LOL! And I'm sure Dave & Sandra will be putten in some work that night, so much that there will be fireworks at London Bridge! :D

Havasu Luvr
09-16-2005, 08:07 AM
Maybe us HB'ers can have a little congrats party for ya!! Luv ya HL!!! :wink:
Rumor has it that there might be an after reception party at one of the local clubs. Open bar/Wristbands required :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
09-16-2005, 08:11 AM
Good people succeed, Havasu Luvr. This is why I'm sure you two will be just fine. Your whole family has my best wishes.
In the mean time, to take the edge off the jitters, I recommend you start smoking. Nothing too severe... perhaps you could start with something slim. Give it a few days. If that doesn't take the edge off, you could step up to a regular size or even a non-filter.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-16-2005, 08:20 AM
well all I have to say is DONT DO IT AND PRENUP

Havasu Luvr
09-16-2005, 08:22 AM
Good people succeed, Havasu Luvr. This is why I'm sure you two will be just fine. Your whole family has my best wishes.
In the mean time, to take the edge off the jitters, I recommend you start smoking. Nothing too severe... perhaps you could start with something slim. Give it a few days. If that doesn't take the edge off, you could step up to a regular size or even a non-filter.
TB, thanks, i am sure it will all work out just fine. (crossing fingers)....as for the smoking advice??? no thank you...I smoked for 10 years of my previous 16yr marriage. The day she ask for a divorce is the day I quit and it has been almost 10yrs. Although I do fancy a nice flavored cigar once in awhile :D

Havasu Luvr
09-16-2005, 08:23 AM
well all I have to say is DONT DO IT AND PRENUP
PRENUP????? :idea: :idea:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-16-2005, 08:30 AM
PRENUP????? :idea: :idea:
MMMM PRE-NUP

charlyox
09-16-2005, 08:38 AM
congrats and good luck.

phuggit
09-16-2005, 08:48 AM
Don't be skeeeerd perv. We're happy for you both and Megan said we're going out next weekend.

Havasu Luvr
09-16-2005, 08:54 AM
Don't be skeeeerd perv. We're happy for you both and Megan said we're going out next weekend.
Then you better show up...... :D
PS, I think our dogs need to stay away from each other........ :2purples:

barbigrl
09-16-2005, 08:58 AM
Rumor has it that there might be an after reception party at one of the local clubs. Open bar/Wristbands required :rolleyes:
Well PM me and let me know the date!! I need to make at trip out to Havi anyway, it has been awhile!

Throttle
09-16-2005, 08:58 AM
it is all good... get em!
ps, again, that dog is me in my next life (passed out).
:rollside:

JackieV
09-16-2005, 09:09 AM
Dave, I sent you my response invite back BUT there is a change!!!! I'll PM ya hun.
Oh and BTW am I suppose to show up in my suit or dressed up? I'll check the site to see if you have that bit of info on there.

redneckgirl
09-16-2005, 09:14 AM
Congrats Dave!!!!! You guys will do just fine!!!! Wish we could see you guys more :frown: :D :D
RNG