PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hooligan Pixalated is giving me YOUR DAYS!!!

SummitKarl
09-16-2005, 08:52 AM
by default they have been willed to me :D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
09-16-2005, 09:18 AM
He is gone. Email if you want to talk to him. Plus he is on vacation for the next week. :) :)

SummitKarl
09-16-2005, 09:26 AM
He is gone. Email if you want to talk to him. Plus he is on vacation for the next week. :) :)
Silly girl this is...... well was BAIT!!!!!! he is a lurking you know

pixilatedpussy
09-16-2005, 09:27 AM
Oh thats it...since Hooli has left without saying goodbye...the days are now Karls! :sqeyes:

pixilatedpussy
09-16-2005, 09:28 AM
Lurking, sulking, what's the difference?
LMAO!
:D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
09-16-2005, 09:33 AM
Lurking, sulking, what's the difference?
Was that remark called for?????????????? :confused:

Mrs.Racer277
09-16-2005, 09:35 AM
Silly girl this is...... well was BAIT!!!!!! he is a lurking you know
Says he is not. :confused: Plus he is on vacation right now. So he is really not lurking. :p
I miss him. :cry: :cry:

pixilatedpussy
09-16-2005, 09:35 AM
Was that remark called for?????????????? :confused:
Whats going on??????
You two play nice! :angry2:

Mrs.Racer277
09-16-2005, 09:36 AM
I didn't realize that all remarks had to be approved by the Remark Approval Committee of HB.
Guess you missed the memo! :rolleyes: :)

pixilatedpussy
09-16-2005, 09:39 AM
Ok Ok Ok!!!!! Stop it you two!
Hooli is all about f'ing with peeps! He is just a funny guy that way! And Mrs Racer is a sweetheart who ALWAYS sticks up for people she likes!
And Bob...you crack me up cuz you like to stir the pot....(kinda like me)
So you two be nice!

Mrs.Racer277
09-16-2005, 09:41 AM
Ok Ok Ok!!!!! Stop it you two!
Hooli is all about f'ing with peeps! He is just a funny guy that way! And Mrs Racer is a sweetheart who ALWAYS sticks up for people she likes!
And Bob...you crack me up cuz you like to stir the pot....(kinda like me)
So you two be nice!
Love you! XXOO
I have my claws out. Sorry! Must be this quitting thing. :2purples:

SummitKarl
09-16-2005, 09:42 AM
I've never had any dealings with Mrs.Racer277. Hooli can dish it out but he can't take it. He took his ball and went home.
be nice or I will change your log in name to "SNOTBUBBLEBOB" :jawdrop: :D :D

SummitKarl
09-16-2005, 09:46 AM
I'll get Havasu Hangin' to change your avatar to Frenchie's wedgie. :D
ok I give,,,,you win :D

Miss Perfect
09-16-2005, 09:47 AM
He threatened to go all Jet Li on me and shit in an open forum. He even offered to pay for my airfare so he could beat me up, which is nice I guess. And he called me names. Mean names like poopy pants.
As for Mrs.Racer, again, I don't have a problem with her. Defend your "friends" if you must, but people don't get a free pass just because their your friends. If my friends act the fool, I tell them to knock it off.
I think it was Bruce Lee and as I remember you threatened to go GI Joe on him. I don't care what happened, I miss Hooli and I want him to come back.

Mrs.Racer277
09-16-2005, 09:48 AM
I think it was Bruce Lee and as I remember you threatened to go GI Joe on him. I don't care what happened, I miss Hooli and I want him to come back.
It would not be the first person SWB has threatened! :confused:

pixilatedpussy
09-16-2005, 10:00 AM
He threatened to go all Jet Li on me and shit in an open forum. He even offered to pay for my airfare so he could beat me up, which is nice I guess. And he called me names. Mean names like poopy pants.
As for Mrs.Racer, again, I don't have a problem with her. Defend your "friends" if you must, but people don't get a free pass just because their your friends. If my friends act the fool, I tell them to knock it off.
I think a lot of people on here take things the wrong way...then it escalades!!!! Wouldn't you agree?? So can we all just leave it alone???? And have a FUN weekend??

Miss Perfect
09-16-2005, 10:00 AM
I think a lot of people on here take things the wrong way...then it escalades!!!! Wouldn't you agree?? So can we all just leave it alone???? And have a FUN weekend??
Sounds like the best plan yet PP! :)

Mrs.Racer277
09-16-2005, 10:01 AM
What you are not having fun yet??? XXOO :rolleyes: :p

pixilatedpussy
09-16-2005, 10:05 AM
Sounds like the best plan yet PP! :)
:coffeycup :D
Hey hunny...haven't talked to you much! :D

pixilatedpussy
09-16-2005, 10:05 AM
I'm not the one trying to turn it into a Cadillac. :D
You are such a SMARTASS!!!!!!!!
LMAO! :D

pixilatedpussy