PDA

View Full Version : Unforgiven

topless
09-16-2005, 01:45 PM
is going to be in the IE tonight. Who wants to meet up at Mavericks, get him drunk and take blackmail pictures of him trying to pick up toothless women? :rollside: :idea: :idea:

barbigrl
09-16-2005, 01:54 PM
As usual I will be at the party!! :p :p
Come on peeps...he only makes it to the IE like once every 40 years...kind of like an eclipse and shit!

barbigrl
09-16-2005, 02:25 PM
Poor Eddie....he has no friends!! :redface: lol.....

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-16-2005, 02:29 PM
LOL, we would go but its too far of a trek for a week night. :umm: :)

topless
09-16-2005, 02:37 PM
Poor Eddie....he has no friends!! :redface: lol.....LOL, I noticed that. Must suck to be him. :rolleyes:

boater72
09-16-2005, 02:46 PM
is going to be in the IE tonight. Who wants to meet up at Mavericks, get him drunk and take blackmail pictures of him trying to pick up toothless women? :rollside: :idea: :idea:
Hey I am going to need him Friday so please don't hurt him too bad! :wink:
I won't be able to make it as I have kids projects due on Friday but Kelly is going to make it out there with you all tonight. Have fun!
Jeff

Her454
09-16-2005, 02:50 PM
but Kelly is going to make it out there with you all tonight. Have fun!
Jeff
Uh Oh......should be a wild time then, he's a dancing fool. Danced my ass off in Vegas............... Alison make sure you tell Kelly hello for me he's a sweetheart.
Oh and tell Eddie Hi too LOL. Hide the Patron. :eek: :D

topless
09-16-2005, 02:53 PM
Uh Oh......should be a wild time then, he's a dancing fool. Danced my ass off in Vegas............... Alison make sure you tell Kelly hello for me he's a sweetheart.
Oh and tell Eddie Hi too LOL. Hide the Patron. :eek: :DI'll tell them both hello for you. I'll just let the bartenders know he's allergic to Patron and becomes violent. :)

Mrs.Racer277
09-16-2005, 02:56 PM
Hey I am going to need him Friday so please don't hurt him too bad! :wink:
I won't be able to make it as I have kids projects due on Friday but Kelly is going to make it out there with you all tonight. Have fun!
Jeff
They will only wound him a lil. :wink:

Mrs.Racer277
09-16-2005, 02:58 PM
I'll tell them both hello for you. I'll just let the bartenders know he's allergic to Patron and becomes violent. :)
LMAO! I will have to remember that one.
He is stuck in traffic and bored. Can all of your cell phones tell??? ;) ;)

barbigrl
09-16-2005, 03:01 PM
LMAO! I will have to remember that one.
He is stuck in traffic and bored. Can all of your cell phones tell??? ;) ;)
Yep my cell has been hit too!! :redface: lol.....

topless
09-16-2005, 03:06 PM
Yep my cell has been hit too!! :redface: lol.....My office phone too.

barbigrl
09-16-2005, 03:22 PM
Dang he just called again!! I can't answer it though...

I Feel the Need...
09-17-2005, 08:05 AM
Well, did you guys bury him...

Phat Matt
09-17-2005, 08:19 AM
He called me last night but I was out LATE the last 2 nights. I needed some sleep so I went to bed early. :sleeping: I'll get a hold of him today.

spectratoad
09-17-2005, 08:34 AM
How about getting him to do that flaming nipples trick???? :supp: That should be worth something in the blackmail loop. :D

I Feel the Need...
09-17-2005, 08:48 AM
He called me last night but I was out LATE the last 2 nights. I needed some sleep so I went to bed early. :sleeping: I'll get a hold of him today.
I'll see him today at Fontana, are you coming out this weekend?

Phat Matt
09-17-2005, 08:55 AM
I'll see him today at Fontana, are you coming out this weekend?
I should be.

topless
09-17-2005, 09:01 AM
Patron is NOT my friend anymore. :hammerhea All Eddie did all night is stare at my boobs.

I Feel the Need...
09-17-2005, 09:06 AM
All Eddie did all night is stare at my boobs.
So what's the problem? :confused:
Are you going to the track this weekend?

topless
09-17-2005, 09:07 AM
So what's the problem? :confused:
Are you going to the track this weekend?
Yep. Saturday.......screw my houswork. It will be there when I get home. :D

barbigrl
09-17-2005, 09:07 AM
What a good time at the local shit kicker bar!! I got some good pics!! I will try to get them up tonight. Don't want to start uplaoding pics here at work just yet!
Eddie loves So Cal!!! hahaha...

topless
09-17-2005, 09:08 AM
What a good time at the local shit kicker bar!! I got some good pics!! I will try to get them up tonight. Don't want to start uplaoding pics here at work just yet!
Eddie loves So Cal!!! hahaha...You left too early. You could have watched me make a fool of myself doing Karaoke. :mix:

Party Cat
09-17-2005, 09:17 AM
You left too early. You could have watched me make a fool of myself doing Karaoke. :mix:
You would have been safe...BG pics never make it on the net til everyone has forgotten about the event.....ROTFLMAO...

topless
09-17-2005, 09:18 AM
You would have been safe...BG pics never make it on the net til everyone has forgotten about the event.....ROTFLMAO...Good thing, I don't want people seeing me french kissing that dog.

Mrs.Racer277
09-17-2005, 09:19 AM
Patron is NOT my friend anymore. :hammerhea All Eddie did all night is stare at my boobs.
And that is different HOW??? :D :D

Jordy
09-17-2005, 09:21 AM
I will try to get them up tonight. Don't want to start uplaoding pics here at work just yet!
Great, here we go with the "TONIGHT" shit again. Care to expound on which tonight you would be referring to Barbigrl??? I can't see you home uploading pics, with your dial up connection, on Friday night. ;) :D
Anyone want to take some bets here? :D

topless
09-17-2005, 09:22 AM
And that is different HOW??? :D :DI guess it's not. :supp:

topless
09-17-2005, 09:24 AM
Great, here we go with the "TONIGHT" shit again. Care to expound on which tonight you would be referring to Barbigrl??? I can't see you home uploading pics, with your dial up connection, on Friday night. ;) :D
Anyone want to take some bets here? :DI think it's probably a good thing she isn't posting the pics. Hey Barbi, if you email them to me, I'll pick out the ones that don't make me look like a dog molester and post the rest. :D

I Feel the Need...
09-17-2005, 09:32 AM
Good thing, I don't want people seeing me french kissing that dog.
Eddie???

Party Cat
09-17-2005, 09:40 AM
Are you sure that there are pics....Saying that you have pics, draws attention and an increased post count. If the pics show up...then I guess she actually took em....but if they don't.......ROTFLMAO.... :D :D
Topless...did she enjoy the music there like she did at the Saddle Sore :D :D

topless
09-17-2005, 09:48 AM
Are you sure that there are pics....Saying that you have pics, draws attention and an increased post count. If the pics show up...then I guess she actually took em....but if they don't.......ROTFLMAO.... :D :D
Topless...did she enjoy the music there like she did at the Saddle Sore :D :D
I saw her take the pictures. If she emails them to me I'll post them.......after I chop the hell out of them first. Or maybe you could chop them for me. :mix:

topless
09-17-2005, 09:48 AM
She loved the music but she kept eyeing the toothless men. :supp:

I Feel the Need...
09-17-2005, 09:51 AM
I heading to the track, I'll see you guys out there.

topless
09-17-2005, 10:49 AM
I heading to the track, I'll see you guys out there.Not if we see you first. :D

barbigrl
09-17-2005, 10:52 AM
She loved the music but she kept eyeing the toothless men. :supp:
lol....there were no toothless men there...just some lone cowboys singing to themselves, and guys asking me if I ride horses.... :hammerhea
I did take some pics.....Classic ones! I will upload and post tonight!

riverbound
09-17-2005, 10:55 AM
lol....there were no toothless men there...!
Werent you guys in Norco?? There are no teeth there period. :wink:

topless
09-17-2005, 10:57 AM
Werent you guys in Norco?? There are no teeth there period. :wink:You are thinking of Muscoy. :cry: :skull:

barbigrl
09-17-2005, 10:57 AM
Werent you guys in Norco?? There are no teeth there period. :wink:
I think last night was wing night....so only the people that could eat wings showed...
...I could not think of something better :(

topless
09-17-2005, 10:59 AM
I think last night was wing night....so only the people that could eat wings showed...
...I could not think of something better :(You should go there when it's Taffy night. Funny as hell to watch people gum that shit. :D

Rockdog
09-17-2005, 10:59 AM
I'll take that bet, as long as you let me bet that she doesn't! :D

riverbound
09-17-2005, 11:03 AM
You should go there when it's Taffy night. Funny as hell to watch people gum that shit. :D
LMAO... I could imagine

Phat Matt
09-17-2005, 06:04 PM
Update. We took the car down to the staging lane and did the burnout. Backed the car back up and then couldn't get it in forward. :jawdrop: Had to kill it and try to qualify tomorrow.
It was a bummer. I don't know if they figured it out yet. They were working on it when I left. Maybe it was to much Patron for Eddie the night before. :jawdrop: :D
We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Mrs.Racer277
09-17-2005, 06:27 PM
Update. We took the car down to the staging lane and did the burnout. Backed the car back up and then couldn't get it in forward. :jawdrop: Had to kill it and try to qualify tomorrow.
It was a bummer. I don't know if they figured it out yet. They were working on it when I left. Maybe it was to much Patron for Eddie the night before. :jawdrop: :D
That sucks. :( Thanks for the update Matt. I wondered why I had heard nothing all day. :frown:

boater72
09-17-2005, 07:14 PM
Yes there was a problem found after you left Matt. We should be good to go Sat at "High Noon"

Mrs.Racer277
09-17-2005, 07:18 PM
Yes there was a problem found after you left Matt. We should be good to go Sat at "High Noon"
My fingers are crossed for you guys. :clover: :clover: Good luck tomorrow. :clover: :clover:
Tell Eddie to give me a call tomorrow with the good news. :D

Phat Matt
09-17-2005, 07:22 PM
I am glad you figured it out. So what are you going to do with Eddie? lol :D
I am going to try to make the 4pm run. I have some thing to handle here at the house tomorrow.
Good luck.

Infomaniac
09-17-2005, 07:39 PM
Oh and tell Eddie Hi too LOL. Hide the Patron. :eek: :D
He's a dancer all right. Great to have guys like him around to dance with the girls. So I don't have to LOL :rolleyes:

Mrs.Racer277
09-17-2005, 07:44 PM
[QUOTE=Phat Matt]I am glad you figured it out. So what are you going to do with Eddie? lol :D
Take away his Patron!! :crossx:

Jordy
09-17-2005, 10:37 PM
Tonight is almost over and here we are surrounded by no BG pics. Imagine that. Who would have ever forseen that kind of disappointment???? :rolleyes: :yuk: :eek: :wink:

I Feel the Need...
09-20-2005, 07:59 AM
Where's the pic's?
What happened to you on Sat. Topless???

Her454
09-20-2005, 08:08 AM
Where's the pic's?
What happened to you on Sat. Topless???
How did you guys do with Darby driving this weekend?

I Feel the Need...
09-20-2005, 08:45 AM
Tracy,
We quailified 5th with a 5.74 and smoked the tires first round. Darby did a great job.
Doug

Unforgiven
09-20-2005, 10:27 AM
Darby did good...not as good as I did on the last clutch setup but good...Boy that first pass was bad...thought it was too much patron...

Mrs.charitycase
09-20-2005, 10:30 AM
Darby did good...not as good as I did on the last clutch setup but good...Boy that first pass was bad...thought it was too much patron...
TOO MUCH?????????????

topless
09-20-2005, 10:33 AM
Where's the pic's?
What happened to you on Sat. Topless???Never heard from anyone so i patiently waited by the phone all day. :idea:

Mrs.charitycase
09-20-2005, 10:37 AM
Never heard from anyone so i patiently waited by the phone all day. :idea:
Those Buttheads ditched you?

barbigrl
09-20-2005, 10:39 AM
Tonight is almost over and here we are surrounded by no BG pics. Imagine that. Who would have ever forseen that kind of disappointment???? :rolleyes: :yuk: :eek: :wink:
oops :(

topless
09-20-2005, 10:42 AM
Those Buttheads ditched you?Let's kill em!!!! :jawdrop:

Mrs.charitycase
09-20-2005, 10:44 AM
Let's kill em!!!! :jawdrop:
Let's!!! I got Eddie.....I think I can take him.

barbigrl
09-20-2005, 10:45 AM
Yeah get him!!
Sorry Eddie I did not call you back on Saterday....my phone died!! I did not have my charger!! :hammer2:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-20-2005, 10:48 AM
Eddie, sorry I didn't call you this weekend. After I talked to you the other day and we hungup, I realized I didn't have your cel number anymore. :(
Hope you had a great weekend even if you didn't get to hangout with me. hahahahha j/k :D

Her454
09-20-2005, 10:56 AM
LMAO, Eddie, I have to go, I'm going through a bad area................... :D :jawdrop: and Im going to lose service.

topless
09-20-2005, 10:58 AM
LMAO, Eddie, I have to go, I'm going through a bad area................... :D :jawdrop: and Im going to lose service.LOL, I just tell him he's breaking up and say hello a few times before hanging up. :cool: :p

I Feel the Need...
09-20-2005, 12:31 PM
Never heard from anyone so i patiently waited by the phone all day. :idea:
We had a ticket for you...

topless
09-20-2005, 12:58 PM
I remember hearing that before. :supp:

I Feel the Need...
09-21-2005, 07:35 AM
Well I guess your dealing with the wrong guy :rolleyes:

Mrs.Racer277
09-21-2005, 07:36 AM
Hey Now! :wink:

Her454
09-21-2005, 08:59 AM
OUCH. CB'ng at its best. :rolleyes: :D

topless
09-21-2005, 09:01 AM
Are you hitting on me..................again?

I Feel the Need...
09-21-2005, 10:05 AM
Are you hitting on me..................again?
You like the attention................... :rolleyes:

Unforgiven
09-22-2005, 10:59 AM
LMAO, Eddie, I have to go, I'm going through a bad area................... :D :jawdrop: and Im going to lose service.
Traci...that line always worked on you...thought I'd try it on the rest of the gang..TOPLESS...WE and I mean WE...waited for a call from YOU saturday morning...Remember..call on Sat so we can tell you where to go...you must have been tied up by a stray dog...

Unforgiven
09-22-2005, 11:01 AM
Let's!!! I got Eddie.....I think I can take him.
BRING IT BABE...make it at POMONA....it will be alot of fun.... you'll meet Doug in Pomona...don't worry ...he's harmless

I Feel the Need...
09-22-2005, 03:15 PM
BRING IT BABE...make it at POMONA....it will be alot of fun.... you'll meet Doug in Pomona...don't worry ...he's harmless
Yah I'm "harmless"