PDA

View Full Version : I'm playing the race card again... the black girl

Tom Brown
09-17-2005, 02:30 PM
I doubt many ***boaters know much about the demographics in Saskatchewan. I would guess the racial breakdown in order of population numbers would be: native, Ukrainian, German, Polish, Hungarian, etc...
I hadn't seen a Chinese person until I was in high school. I didn't see a black person until I was 19 years old when my brother worked with a Jamaican guy who was really cool to get to know. This guy was just like a regular person... only darker.
Anyway, we don't have too many black people here, to say the least. It's extremely rare to see a black person. I've seen one or two at my gym over the years. I assume they're with our professional football team... seriously.
... so I'm going down for coffee this morning and a black woman entered the elevator on the trip down. I've never seen her before. I found out that she is an auditor and will be working in the building for a few days.
I've never seen anyone like her before. Holy cow... she is the most beautiful women I've ever seen.
The guys in my department are all tripping over each other trying not to look like the idiots we are when she is in the cafeteria.
Do smoking hot black chicks groove on pasty white computer nerds?

Sleek-Jet
09-17-2005, 02:31 PM
Gota love a little brown sugar once in a while... :D

bordsmnj
09-17-2005, 02:31 PM
yes.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-17-2005, 02:33 PM
yes.
How do you know? :idea:

bordsmnj
09-17-2005, 02:35 PM
:idea: hmmm.dunno

bocco
09-17-2005, 02:37 PM
Hey Aquaboogie, break out the pictures of that honey.

BarryMac
09-17-2005, 02:38 PM
Once you go black you'll never go Back... :D :D :D

FMluvswater
09-17-2005, 02:38 PM
I met a black lady on the bus and she showed me a pic of her ex .. guess who was white, wore glasses, and looked like the poster man for computer nerd? :D Go for it Tom! :D

Kilrtoy
09-17-2005, 02:40 PM
No they don't ..
they like beaners like me....

PlyaPlya22
09-17-2005, 02:41 PM
I doubt many ***boaters know much about the demographics in Saskatchewan. I would guess the racial breakdown in order of population numbers would be: native, Ukrainian, German, Polish, Hungarian, etc...
I hadn't seen a Chinese person until I was in high school. I didn't see a black person until I was 19 years old when my brother worked with a Jamaican guy who was really cool to get to know. This guy was just like a regular person... only darker.
Anyway, we don't have too many black people here, to say the least. It's extremely rare to see a black person. I've seen one or two at my gym over the years. I assume they're with our professional football team... seriously.
... so I'm going down for coffee this morning and a black woman entered the elevator on the trip down. I've never seen her before. I found out that she is an auditor and will be working in the building for a few days.
I've never seen anyone like her before. Holy cow... she is the most beautiful women I've ever seen.
The guys in my department are all tripping over each other trying not to look like the idiots we are when she is in the cafeteria.
Only if there name is Tom Brown :D

Debbolas
09-17-2005, 02:45 PM
Tom,
Talk to her :rollside:

Sleek-Jet
09-17-2005, 02:46 PM
I met a black lady on the bus and she showed me a pic of her ex .. guess who was white, wore glasses, and looked like the poster man for computer nerd? :D Go for it Tom! :D
To bad Brown looks like a crazed Canadian Militant... :D

OutCole'd
09-17-2005, 02:47 PM
Tom, once she see's your pimpin ride, she'll be all yours.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860tb.jpg

lucky
09-17-2005, 02:47 PM
reminds me of a song .. s.m.b
ohh ya Tom I get Coffee every morning for 3.75 just cause my "girl " is a little piece of chocolate heaven ( in a non racial sence of course ) let me tell you i look foward to my mocha every day !!! and wouldn't ya know she living with a Trec'ie - If he only let me explore her unknown ...

lucky
09-17-2005, 02:49 PM
Tom,
Talk to her :rollside:
yea read bench racer's and learn ebonics ... go for it !- Tom , but leave the gun at home with pops ... :eek:

Jbb
Whats the deal Brown......Just yesterday you send me this picture ....and ramble on ....about having found your soulmate.....?.... :eek:
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/100602.jpg

1stepcloser
Tom, may I suggest a casual conversation ending with an invitation for a cup of coffee.
She may find your intelect and wit charming, or at the least, entertaining. If you get past that stage sackin' her should be easy.

Debbolas
09-17-2005, 02:53 PM
yea read bench racer's and learn ebonics ... go for it !- Tom , but leave the gun at home with pops ... :eek:
With all due respect to Lucky, ;) just be yourself.......if she is halfway smart, she will LOVE you!! :D

Aqua Boogie1
09-17-2005, 02:57 PM
Hey Aquaboogie, break out the pictures of that honey.
This one........................................ :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/629mi1.jpg

bocco
09-17-2005, 02:59 PM
This one........................................ :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/629mi1.jpg
Yeah that's a good start.

ROZ
09-17-2005, 04:20 PM
Maybe she'll join you with a wiskey :D

superdave013
09-17-2005, 04:51 PM
Once you go black you'll never go Back... :D :D :D
Oh yes you do, at least as long as she'll let ya!

superdave013
09-17-2005, 04:53 PM
yes.
How do you know? :idea:
Classic! :D

NashvilleBound
09-17-2005, 04:54 PM
That has to be the funniest thing I have heard all week.....

bigkatboat
09-17-2005, 06:00 PM
Tom, are you near a company named "Coverall"? I have a friend that works there. Over the past many years I have 'rigged' a few V- drives for him 'thru the mail'. He is currently working on a 115HP outboard boat (for skiing) and a 19' stepped bottom blown 440 Mopar V- drive. "Great women come in all colors, it's your duty to make sure they come more than once!"

Phat Matt
09-17-2005, 06:15 PM
Well if you don't have any black guys up there what's her choice?
0 for 1 is better than 0 for 0. Take a chance. :cool:

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
09-17-2005, 06:53 PM
No they don't ..
they like beaners like me....
hey be careful. we hang at all home depots ready for work...dont mess with mex..... :boxed:

Boy Named Sue
09-17-2005, 07:04 PM
Tom,
I have the biggest crush on the most buxom, volumptuous, savoury nubian that ever said, " Heeeeyyyy Chuuuuckkkkieee." I just say, "Where's my sugar?" and I get a little brown in the coffee. I don't know how pasty and icky you are but I know you could talk her into black coffee in bed and a couple bran muffins. That should get you to goin.

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
09-17-2005, 07:17 PM
Tom,
I have the biggest crush on the most buxom, volumptuous, savoury nubian that ever said, " Heeeeyyyy Chuuuuckkkkieee." I just say, "Where's my sugar?" and I get a little brown in the coffee. I don't know how pasty and icky you are but I know you could talk her into black coffee in bed and a couple bran muffins. That should get you to goin.
hey chuckie,
thats way too much info.
by the way bran muffins have way to much fiber in them... :D :D

Boy Named Sue
09-17-2005, 07:39 PM
hey chuckie,
thats way too much info.
by the way bran muffins have way to much fiber in them... :D :D
You should use that info and prosper Sui. The bran is for Tom. :hammerhea

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-17-2005, 09:02 PM
I say go for it
You know what my flavor of women are :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616back.jpg

Starloans
09-17-2005, 10:46 PM
When I was in the Navy I was stationed in Iceland for 18 months. Most of the women in town are hot Norwegian looking, blonde and fair skined. They used to come to the base club in search of those "dark skinned" men. They loved Afican Americans. All the brothers could basically snap their fingers and have any of them. Most all spoke English. Iceland is a small country and most of their knowledge of African Americans comes from various souces, some of which included identifying African Americans using slang or the N word. Most of the Icelandic women didn't understand the N word was derogatory. Once the guys educated the women and got NAKED, no one seemed to mind too much. :jawdrop:

***boateditor
09-17-2005, 11:19 PM
MOM!!!!

MagicMtnDan
09-18-2005, 05:24 AM
Tom, once she sees you lick your eyebrows she'll be yours :D

Biglue
09-18-2005, 05:33 AM
I say you should go for it Tom. Sistas have that one of a kind figure that drive me crazy. They have great curves that's for sure. Still love the latin ladies but man a black woman is awfully tempting. :D

91nordic29
09-18-2005, 05:54 AM
tom, my friend.....
i know i dont need to tell you this (but i'm gonna...LOL)
smokin hot PEOPLE DESERVE SMOKIN HOT PEOPLE.
no matter :chi:

Tom Brown
09-18-2005, 10:13 PM
Whats the deal Brown......Just yesterday you send me this picture ....and ramble on ....about having found your soulmate.....?.... :eek:
I was kind of hung up on her for a while until I realized I wasn't man enough for her and her 7” clitoris.

Tom Brown
09-18-2005, 10:18 PM
Thank you for the encouragement and kind words. I'm not in a position to chat her up and ask her out. I've only seen her once and it was only for a few moments.
I'll wear Hi-Karate aftershave next week in case I get stuck in the elevator with her for several hours and we have a chance to get to know each other.

HCS
09-18-2005, 10:49 PM
I'm not going to read between the lines. I'll just address your post.
I have lived all my life in the same neighborhood. When I grew up as a child there were very few nationalities besides white in our area. Well anyway I'll never forget. In the 7th grade there was this girl with skin color as beautiful as the bronze body on a Pierce Arrow. Her firm breast shined in the sunshine through her silk top. Her nipples were ready to be caressed with baby oil. The angle of the sunshine was just right. I thought to myself. Would she be interested in a white boy like me?
So I walk up to her and begin to speak. Right at that moment she smacks me up beside the head and says "Get the f.uck away from me honkey!"
Boy...I never did that again. :220v:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-18-2005, 10:51 PM
I have lived all my life in the same neighborhood. When I grew up as a child there were very few nationalities besides white in our area. Well anyway I'll never forget. In the 7th grade there was this girl with skin color as beautiful as the bronze body on a Pierce Arrow. Her firm breast shined in the sunshine through her silk top. Her nipples were ready to be caressed with baby oil. The angle of the sunshine was just right. I thought to myself. Would she be interested in a white boy like me?
So I walk up to her and begin to speak. Right at that moment she smacks me up beside the head and says "Get the f.uck away from me honkey!"
I say go for it,

mororless
09-18-2005, 10:55 PM
What were you doing in the land of Thunder and Ice? Was up there in the late 70's.

superdave013
09-18-2005, 11:37 PM
thanks! LMAO

bigq
09-19-2005, 08:32 AM
Maybe since you are pasty white, sign up at a local tan booth and switch from the Hi-Karate to Old Spice "Red Zone". Seems to work good on TV. :D
PS. Maybe ace the pocket protector. Not good ....trust me :notam:

Sleek-Jet
09-19-2005, 08:38 AM
Yes, but did you enjoy it?? :D :hammerhea

Debbolas
09-19-2005, 10:07 AM
Happiness in love is entirely a matter of chance - Jane Austen
:wink:

Starloans
09-19-2005, 10:33 AM
What were you doing in the land of Thunder and Ice? Was up there in the late 70's.
Not much! LOL
I worked at the Naval Communications center in Keflavik. It was a cake job. I was there 2/89-8/90. Lived in a co-ed barracks, what a party. We called the routine up there a triangle. Work, Sleep, Party.

sorry dog
09-20-2005, 01:34 PM
Tom, if it doesn't work out for you with her, I'm pretty sure we can find something down here for you or over at Forkin's place. Lots of selection...just stuff your wallet and don't forget to mention that Canada has free health care.
...Now that I think about it... I know just the place where Tom will be the MAN!
Stay tuned til Wednesday. I gotta go take a pic or two around Northside that day. :)

Debbolas
09-20-2005, 01:56 PM
What are men to trees and mountains - Jane Austen

Tom Brown
09-20-2005, 02:20 PM
Here's an update...
Last week, I was told she is an auditor. She was wearing a black dress and looking like a woman in a James Bond film.
You can't hit on someone who steps into the building for a couple of days of work. Aside from the obvious harassment, it's grossly inappropriate. I wouldn't do it. I may miss out on meeting someone great but at least I'll know that I haven't made a bunch of women uncomfortable over the years. Well... not at work, anyway. I appreciate the encouragement, though.
Today, I had another elevator ride with her. We had a very brief chat. She's not an auditor at all. She's a new hire.
On Friday, I'd have guessed her to be 30. Today, I'm thinking 23~25.
Here's something. She has freckles. They aren't particularly noticeable but she has quite a few freckles, mostly on the bridge of her nose, much like my Irish ancestors have. I had no idea that was possible. I just learned something new about black people.
One thing is clear; she is absolutely beautiful. She's a little young for me but she'll definitely be in the front of my mind before I go to sleep tonight.
Dog... hook me up with some of that Northside action. :cool:

Debbolas
09-20-2005, 04:08 PM
Every girl likes to be crossed in love, now and then - Jane Austen

Tom Brown
09-20-2005, 04:17 PM
You've obviously never taken a good look at Condi Rice.
Nobody has.

Midlife Advantage
09-20-2005, 04:36 PM
Here's an update...
Last week, I was told she is an auditor. She was wearing a black dress and looking like a woman in a James Bond film.
You can't hit on someone who steps into the building for a couple of days of work. Aside from the obvious harassment, it's grossly inappropriate. I wouldn't do it. I may miss out on meeting someone great but at least I'll know that I haven't made a bunch of women uncomfortable over the years. Well... not at work, anyway. I appreciate the encouragement, though.
Today, I had another elevator ride with her. We had a very brief chat. She's not an auditor at all. She's a new hire.
On Friday, I'd have guessed her to be 30. Today, I'm thinking 23~25.
Here's something. She has freckles. They aren't particularly noticeable but she has quite a few freckles, mostly on the bridge of her nose, much like my Irish ancestors have. I had no idea that was possible. I just learned something new about black people.
One thing is clear; she is absolutely beautiful. She's a little young for me but she'll definitely be in the front of my mind before I go to sleep tonight.
Dog... hook me up with some of that Northside action. :cool:
who are you and what have you done with Tom?? :confused: This person sounds way too sensitive to be our TB! now go get her! Report back in the morning....

Debbolas
09-20-2005, 04:37 PM
Tom is a sweetie, has always been. :wink: