PDA

View Full Version : Ever do something completely stupid...

Boy Named Sue
09-18-2005, 06:39 PM
and pull it off? I have an eye catching restored Strand Cruiser I was riding and it has an old school bulb squeeze horn that I was honking at a bunch of people at a sidewalk coffee house when I stacked it up into a bunch of newspaper machines right in front of them. Knocked them all over but never lost it and kept going. Not a scratch on the bike or me, I don't understand why. On my way back I honked the horn and threw the Shocker and got a standing ovation. Life is good.
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

FMluvswater
09-18-2005, 06:41 PM
and pull it off? I have an eye catching restored Strand Cruiser I was riding and it has an old school bulb squeeze horn that I was honking at a bunch of people at a sidewalk coffee house when I stacked it up into a bunch of newspaper machines right in front of them. Knocked them all over but never lost it and kept going. Not a scratch on the bike or me, I don't understand why. On my way back I honked the horn and threw the Shocker and got a standing ovation. Life is good.
LMFAO! :D You meant to do that? :D

76ANTHONY
09-18-2005, 06:44 PM
YOU THE MAN, as it would seem huh?? :D :D :D :coffeycup

Phat Matt
09-18-2005, 06:52 PM
I ditched the cops once on 95 coming into Havasu when was about 19. Stupid, but I got away with it. :D

Debbolas
09-18-2005, 06:56 PM
LMAO!!!!!:D:D :clover:

Kim Hanson
09-18-2005, 07:02 PM
Suuuuuueyyyyyyyy :p ......( . )( . )................ :cool:

Boy Named Sue
09-18-2005, 07:05 PM
yep,i have some planks up on the rack of my truck,so i thought i would just use my ax to jet them down,well i stuck my ax in the 1st one and pulled ,cool slid right out,so i did it to the next one,stick it and pull,WELL the ax came out and hit me right in the forhead,KNOCKED THE SHIIT OUT OF ME,buckled my knees,i was seeing stars didn't even know who i was,perfect hammer mark in my forehead,blood everwhere,so after about 45 mins i can see stright so i call the wife she says go to the doctor,so i do (i need stiches)he asks WHAT HAPPEN?,so (i feel like a dumb shiit)i tell him i fell down,he says REALY?WHAT CLIFF DID YOU FALL OFF ? :hammerhea
Oh shizzle that reminds me of the time I was working on this hoist off a step ladder and this whatsit kept turning on me so I grabbed it with a pair of needlenose and pulled and BAM! Stuck the pliers into my forehead and knocked my own ass off the ladder...someone comes up and says you o.k.? I'm on my back with blood oozing out of two holes in my forehead and say, "Yeah , why do you ask?"

Boy Named Sue
09-18-2005, 07:07 PM
LMFAO! :D You meant to do that? :D
Of course, just to impress the red headed girl...

Boy Named Sue
09-18-2005, 07:12 PM
their was a nother time,i was working on a job,basketball size rocks everywhere :mad:,well i was nailing off this house and my air hose keep getting stuck on these rocks :hammerhea i was pissed so i was just pulling every time to get it unstuck. so i'm nailing and go pasted this BIG LATTER(roofers) and my hose hangs up again (i'm very pissed by now)so i just pull as hard as i can,hose comes lose,and i hear this noise(metal to metal),all i remember is thinking "WHATS THAT NOISE, WHATS THAT NOISE?"just about then the focking latter hit me in the side of the head"KNOCKED ME INTO THE NEXT DAY" :hammerhea as i layed their on the groung all i could think of was the dumb movie "HOME ALONE" WHERE THOSE GUYS WERE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE STAIRS AS THAT TOOL CHEST CAME DOWN THE STAIRS :(
And you pulled that off how? :wink:

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
09-18-2005, 07:44 PM
Oh shizzle that reminds me of the time I was working on this hoist off a step ladder and this whatsit kept turning on me so I grabbed it with a pair of needlenose and pulled and BAM! Stuck the pliers into my forehead and knocked my own ass off the ladder...someone comes up and says you o.k.? I'm on my back with blood oozing out of two holes in my forehead and say, "Yeah , why do you ask?"
damm rookie...sounds like your a liability out of the truck too!!! :eek:

Tom Brown
09-18-2005, 07:51 PM
I've never done anything stupid. http://www.havasubarney.com/forums/html/emoticons/unsure.gif

Boy Named Sue
09-18-2005, 07:53 PM
damm rookie...sounds like your a liability out of the truck too!!! :eek:
O.K. Sui.
So I wreck my personal truck and I know Sui knows good paint people...
He works for our arch enemy company... as I pull up in my company truck in front of his business I sideswipe a Honda out front. One of my proudest moments.... now everyone in the biz knows who I am...
Suuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!
How did I pull it off? Those trampies had been drooling over the Honda owner and Chuck e. just pull up, hit her car, and meet her married ass.
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
09-18-2005, 09:30 PM
O.K. Sui.
So I wreck my personal truck and I know Sui knows good paint people...
He works for our arch enemy company... as I pull up in my company truck in front of his business I sideswipe a Honda out front. One of my proudest moments.... now everyone in the biz knows who I am...
Suuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!
How did I pull it off? Those trampies had been drooling over the Honda owner and Chuck e. just pull up, hit her car, and meet her married ass.
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!
she is pretty hott isnt she suey!.....damm along with the othe 15 hotties at the pool place... :mix:

C-2
09-18-2005, 09:31 PM
SUUUUUEEEEEYYYYY
and also
TITTTTTTIEEESSS
Suey, you sure you don't run ride your bike around wearing a gray suit, 3 sizes to small, with a little bow-tie, laughing aloud HA HA..HA HA... I meant to do that!
:220v: :220v:

Tom Brown
09-18-2005, 09:40 PM
OK...
Back in high school, my best friend Rocky was a night manager at Burger King. He was always stopping in to check the schedule. We couldn't take a shit without checking the schedule. We went to BK a lot.
One night, we went in and he did what he needed. On the way out, he stopped to talk to a female employee. I waited for them to finish and then we walked out to my truck.
As I was opening the door to my truck, I said, “Hey Rock... check this out...” , lifted one leg a little and fired out a sphincter bugle that was world class.
I hopped into the truck to see Rocky and this chick on the sidewalk looking at me in disbelief. No doubt, she learned a new limit on what is biologically possible and Rocky was trying to figure out why he ever hung out with me.
The two of them ended up getting married and are an amazing couple. They have been through a lot. He has had months of chemotherapy and a stem cell transplant but he's OK now and they're closer than ever.
I think I'll pound down a few burritos, head over to their place, and let the tumors fly out of my ass like old times.
:cool:

HCS
09-18-2005, 09:41 PM
I've never done anything stupid. http://www.havasubarney.com/forums/html/emoticons/unsure.gif
I'm with you.
I have never done anything completely stupid. :chi:
You youngsters will realize when you get older that you don't have to answer to anyone for any reason. You've earned your spot on this planet and there ain't know one for any reason that can tell you what to do.
Everything you have done is right. Everything they are doing is wrong.
Believe in yourself.
Amen. :D

Tom Brown
09-18-2005, 09:46 PM
Everything you have done is right. Everything they are doing is wrong.
Believe in yourself.
Amen. :D
Amen! :D

HCS
09-18-2005, 09:50 PM
But. There was this time when I was 13 years old, this kid at school convinced me that we could break into his nieghbors house.
This guy across the street from the house we were breaking into was watching the whole thing and called the cops.
Sheriff cars surrounded the house and busted us when we came out.
That was the first and last stupidest most embarrassing thing I every did in my life. :p
Confess. :D

JackieV
09-18-2005, 09:51 PM
Yeah! I joined ***boat.com and now I have nothing but a bunch of loser friends! lol Just kidding ! I have a special place for each and everyone of you!

HCS
09-18-2005, 09:52 PM
Yeah! I joined ***boat.com and now I have nothing but a bunch of loser friends! lol Just kidding ! I have a special place for each and everyone of you!
Where's that!?

JackieV
09-18-2005, 09:55 PM
Where's that!?Well in your case...mmmm you don't want to know. :o

SHAKEN Not Stirred
09-18-2005, 10:50 PM
Ummmmmm......
Once......Like 20 years ago......
I was painting a communications tower at the Manhattan Beach PD station.....
And my boss gave me a Wagner Power Painter......
So the first couple days we moved every car, truck, van, motorcycle, yada...yada....yada....in sight .....the weather was good and we prepped it and painted on the primer........No problems.....
So the next day, a LiL' overcast out....and a bit of an offshore breeze.....
Again.....moved every thing is sight for a square block......
Well.......Don't ever shoot 5 gallons of white epoxy enamel with a Wagner Power Painter......when it's not very warm outside......with a slight offshore breeze......
About a block and a HALF away, was a sunken parking lot with over 200 cars & trucks and what-not in it......all City empolyees......oh and ......2 fire trucks, 10 PD motorcycles.....and a dog catcher van.....
All with new COOL white splatter paint job on them.......
Have you ever seen a REAL LynchMob !!!!!!.....I Have........
I got out of there as fast as I could.......They told my boss if I ever got stopped driving through Manhattan Beach, they'd arrest me......
I still have never driven through Manhatan Beach to this day.....
I still don't know what the total cost was to have people detail 200 cars....
After I found out that I wasn't going to be fired......remember.....It was My bosses IDEA to use the Wagner Power Painter......I thought I'd lighten the air by making a wise crack in his office.....
I said "Well.....If you were going to fire me, I was going to go get a job at Earl Schieb.......Who else could paint 200 cars in under an hour...."
He chased me out of his office with a folding chair.......
I never did go back into that office........
What an IDIOT.....
Go ahead........have a good laugh on me!!!
Later,
CJG
:p

HCS
09-18-2005, 10:53 PM
Well in your case...mmmm you don't want to know. :o
As long as you have a place to put me. I'm content. :notam:

Miss Perfect
09-18-2005, 11:29 PM
ohhhh Suey, LMFAO!