PDA

View Full Version : Big Kudos To Nashville<---Jones--->bound!!

RiverOtter
09-26-2005, 12:56 PM
Thanks again for another big day with the big dogs of TN real estate. Had a blast and great to finally meet Throwerb!! On ya... and your apprentice too Njb :D
http://sowal.com/bb/gallery/files/1/7/7/IMG_0001.JPG
http://sowal.com/bb/gallery/files/1/7/7/IMG_0002.JPG
Bad Azz Nordic Heat
http://sowal.com/bb/gallery/files/1/7/7/IMG_0004.JPG
Just getting started :D
http://sowal.com/bb/gallery/files/1/7/7/IMG_0017.JPG

RiverOtter
09-26-2005, 12:59 PM
Cool shot of the Nordic
http://sowal.com/bb/gallery/files/1/7/7/IMG_0020_936868.JPG
Cool shot of a Baja
http://sowal.com/bb/gallery/files/1/7/7/IMG_0028.JPG
Here's a couple of happy guys.... Is that drool on Thrower's face :idea:
http://sowal.com/bb/gallery/files/1/7/7/IMG_0039.JPG

throwerb
09-26-2005, 01:04 PM
I hope my drool, Twitman was sitting in front of me.

NashvilleBound
09-26-2005, 01:08 PM
Every time Jr turned around he would put that lame finger on MY shades that he was wearing... he even took them home with him.... uh, apprentice...no. He'll get the message soon enough.....
The prespective of that last shot isnt the most friendly but its not too bad for shooting pics at 70;)

throwerb
09-26-2005, 01:15 PM
Every time Jr turned around he would put that lame finger on MY shades that he was wearing... he even took them home with him.... uh, apprentice...no. He'll get the message soon enough.....
The prespective of that last shot isnt the most friendly but its not too bad for shooting pics at 70;)
I hear you, It makes me look 6'4" 285, and I don't weigh a pound over 280.

NashvilleBound
09-26-2005, 01:17 PM
Hey, at least you dont have that dumbass shmirk on your face like I do.

RiverOtter
09-26-2005, 01:17 PM
Sorry about the prespective but kinda hard standing up at 70+ on the front of a deckboat holding the camera steady.

NashvilleBound
09-26-2005, 01:20 PM
Sorry about the prespective but kinda hard standing up at 70+ on the front of a deckboat holding the camera steady.
You did a fine job..... :notam: Next time we just need to leave your brother at home....and I aint talking about Throwerb....
We have incoming weather....brb...gotta put everything in the garages....

RiverOtter
09-26-2005, 01:21 PM
You did a fine job..... :notam: Next time we just need to leave your brother at home....and I aint talking about Throwerb....
There were a couple of funny moments....well..... one :D

throwerb
09-26-2005, 01:32 PM
LMAO :cool: :cool: :)

RiverOtter
09-26-2005, 04:01 PM
Every time Jr turned around he would put that lame finger on MY shades that he was wearing... he even took them home with him....
Now THAT is funny !!! LMOAO!!! :D

NashvilleBound
09-26-2005, 04:28 PM
Now THAT is funny !!! LMOAO!!! :D
I called him and asked him....he just said "Ya"....I'm like those are brand new....some choice words....then I sent him to the new office building to tear the carpet out of 6 offices.....saved me the trouble. It was glued down and a pretty good workout.... As much as I need the cardio I thought it might do him good. Most likely too little too late;) I said it would be half of what he owed me for the shades.....$140 should be about right.. No brain, no pain.

RiverOtter
09-27-2005, 04:10 AM
I called him and asked him....he just said "Ya"....I'm like those are brand new....some choice words....then I sent him to the new office building to tear the carpet out of 6 offices.....saved me the trouble. It was glued down and a pretty good workout.... As much as I need the cardio I thought it might do him good. Most likely too little too late;) I said it would be half of what he owed me for the shades.....$140 should be about right.. No brain, no pain.
That boy has got some learning ahead of him :D

throwerb
09-27-2005, 04:14 AM
That boy has got some learning ahead of him :D
He just needs a good mentor. :wink:

NashvilleBound
09-27-2005, 04:26 AM
He just needs a good mentor. :wink:
I'll take that as you are volunteering....AH...I got it...well, no..I will have to wait.. dont want to scare you away from making the right decision;) I am sure you can read into that.

throwerb
09-27-2005, 04:37 AM
I'll take that as you are volunteering....AH...I got it...well, no..I will have to wait.. dont want to scare you away from making the right decision;) I am sure you can read into that.
It would be tough for a guy who is 51 miles away. ;) Plus I just don't have the fatherly patience you showed when he spit chew out the window of his future truck and got it all over your boat. Besides every kid wants to grow up and be like the Jones's. :D

NashvilleBound
09-27-2005, 04:49 AM
It would be tough for a guy who is 51 miles away. ;) Plus I just don't have the fatherly patience you showed when he spit chew out the window of his future truck and got it all over your boat. Besides every kid wants to grow up and be like the Jones's. :D
LOL.....you noticed that happend only once....then he got the bottle handed to him..... I thought I was being pretty direct....and your only 40 miles away.... if you buy a 12 bedroom home instead of that starter 10 bedroom place you have now they can move in.... give you an opportunity to be close enough to reach out and SLAP THE TASTE OUTTA HIS MOUTH when he acts lame...I have a feeling he would have a flat side after a week or so.....

RiverOtter
09-27-2005, 04:56 AM
I wondered how long it would take you to nitice the spiting. I was LMAO. I thought you were gonna cram that bottle down his throat. :hammer2: :D

throwerb
09-27-2005, 05:36 AM
LOL.....you noticed that happend only once....then he got the bottle handed to him..... I thought I was being pretty direct....and your only 40 miles away.... if you buy a 12 bedroom home instead of that starter 10 bedroom place you have now they can move in.... give you an opportunity to be close enough to reach out and SLAP THE TASTE OUTTA HIS MOUTH when he acts lame...I have a feeling he would have a flat side after a week or so.....
I think when you give a kid a taste of living like the Jones's, ie: $150 dollar pair of glasses, Poker runs, and his own Spittune, life on this side of the tracks would be a huge disapointment. Besides you could probably use a pool boy/lifeguard for that new mansion you're building in "The Jones's" subdivision. Did I mention that being 52 miles away would make it to tough.

NashvilleBound
09-27-2005, 06:53 AM
I think when you give a kid a taste of living like the Jones's, ie: $150 dollar pair of glasses, Poker runs, and his own Spittune, life on this side of the tracks would be a huge disapointment. Besides you could probably use a pool boy/lifeguard for that new mansion you're building in "The Jones's" subdivision. Did I mention that being 52 miles away would make it to tough.
All I want to know is how your getting farther and farther away:) :D