PDA

View Full Version : Guitars, Amps Etc.. Anyone Got The Hookup?

HocusPocus
09-26-2005, 08:09 PM
i havn't played electric guitar in years but we went to Guitar Center in San Bernardino with the 4 kids and we all had a blast. i fell in love with an all black Gibson SG hooked up to a Line 6 half stack. my 6 y.o. son and my 4 y.o. little girl went nuts for the electronic drum kit, my two older girls were playing with every intrument they could get their hands on. anyway.. with Christmas just around the cornter i was just curious if anyone has a connection somewhere in So. Cal. :)
thanks!

Mohave Vice
09-26-2005, 08:13 PM
Been out of the music biz for a LONG time. Get a hold of "Todd" at Ontario Music in Ontario. He's a ggod guy and very knowledgable.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
09-26-2005, 08:22 PM
it's all going to come down to the almighty question..
"HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT TO SPEND?"

HocusPocus
09-26-2005, 09:50 PM
Been out of the music biz for a LONG time. Get a hold of "Todd" at Ontario Music in Ontario. He's a ggod guy and very knowledgable.
thanks.. i found their website and will go check'em out.
it's all going to come down to the almighty question..
"HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT TO SPEND?"
with what we have seen already im looking to spend around $3k.. if i can get the same equipment for less then the Guitar Center.. i will spend my money there. :)

NashvilleBound
09-27-2005, 04:28 AM
I am thinking of selling my Carvin Legacy stack (half/slant) and a few of my Taylor acoustics..... if that might fit into your needs.

bear down
09-27-2005, 04:50 AM
i havn't played electric guitar in years but we went to Guitar Center in San Bernardino with the 4 kids and we all had a blast. i fell in love with an all black Gibson SG hooked up to a Line 6 half stack. my 6 y.o. son and my 4 y.o. little girl went nuts for the electronic drum kit, my two older girls were playing with every intrument they could get their hands on. anyway.. with Christmas just around the cornter i was just curious if anyone has a connection somewhere in So. Cal. :)
thanks!
My cousin is the store manager at the G. Center in Van Nuys...Have'nt spoken with him in months but I'll see what I can do.

JetBoatRich
09-27-2005, 05:22 AM
My daughter started lessons recently and just bought her second guitar :wink:

HocusPocus
09-27-2005, 08:26 AM
I am thinking of selling my Carvin Legacy stack (half/slant) and a few of my Taylor acoustics..... if that might fit into your needs.
i have two acustics which i play often so im all set there.. and i kinda got my heart set on the half stack i was playing with. :) i sure appreciate the offer.
My cousin is the store manager at the G. Center in Van Nuys...Have'nt spoken with him in months but I'll see what I can do.
great.... let me know if he can put together any deals.. if so i can arrange to fax him a list of what i will be needing and go from there.
My daughter started lessons recently and just bought her second guitar :wink:
i started guitar lessons when i was 12 and played with various types of bands in my younger years.. even manage to have a band while i was in the military. i also play drums (a little) and bass. my wife tought herself to play the piano and read music when she was 9.. now she also plays clairanet, flute and violin. i remember my first lesson and im sure she will to. :)