Kilrtoy
09-27-2005, 12:39 AM
No she is right here.....
We are discussing life ;)

djunkie
09-27-2005, 12:44 AM
No she is right here.....
We are discussing life ;)
Come on now. Your really not old enough to be having those types of conversations yet.

Kilrtoy
09-27-2005, 12:51 AM
The wife said Ice-T should be on here, But I said he has only made it a few years.....then died out

Cole Sanger
09-27-2005, 01:46 AM
Eazy should be on there. Not my favorite, but a big influence on most rappers. Cube, Dre, Too Short are all great.

KLEPTOW
09-27-2005, 04:30 AM
Kool Mo Dee

DURANGOR/T
09-27-2005, 05:13 AM
but one of my favorites would have to be 2PAC. Basically one of the most influential rappers of all time and had a good part in really bringing rap to the mainstream masses, but thats just my 2 pennies worth:) DURANGO R/T

JetBoatRich
09-27-2005, 05:16 AM
You must reeeeaaallllyyyyyy be bored.
He must be really bored the last few days :hammer2:

JetBoatRich
09-27-2005, 05:18 AM
but one of my favorites would have to be 2PAC. Basically one of the most influential rappers of all time and had a good part in really bringing rap to the mainstream masses, but thats just my 2 pennies worth:) DURANGO R/T
2PAC should be in the list :D

NOTALENT
09-27-2005, 05:21 AM
So....what happened to 2pac, Eminiem, Warren G...etc.. :confused:

throwerb
09-27-2005, 05:23 AM
Snoop or Eminiem. Off the posted choices Cube.

JetBoatRich
09-27-2005, 05:24 AM
So....what happened to 2pac, Eminiem, Warren G...etc.. :confused:
2PAC was shot :mad:

NOTALENT
09-27-2005, 05:26 AM
2PAC was shot :mad:
so we think..... :idea: :D I heard he was living on an island with biggie

JetBoatRich
09-27-2005, 05:28 AM
I guess that is possible :supp: do you think Elvis is there :supp:

NOTALENT
09-27-2005, 05:30 AM
I guess that is possible :supp: do you think Elvis is there :supp:
I guess it's a possiblity....there probably creating a new genre of music..Honky Tonk Rap... :D

BarryMac
09-27-2005, 05:38 AM
Rap is Crap... :D :D :D

JetBoatRich
09-27-2005, 05:42 AM
I guess it's a possiblity....there probably creating a new genre of music..Honky Tonk Rap... :D
I heard DR.Dre is working on that :supp:

IMPATIENT 1
09-27-2005, 05:53 AM
tupac was the best yet!he needs to be added to the poll.sob is dead and still makin music! :D

HOOTER SLED-
09-27-2005, 05:55 AM
Man, Snoop double gizzle. LL is OG, been around 20 years and still droppin' 'em. Dre, Cube, tough to make a call.

Boa1277
09-27-2005, 05:58 AM
Yeah thats what I heard, also Bruce Lee is there teaching them Kung Fu so they can stop getting their asses kicked by Elvis

a catered life
09-27-2005, 06:25 AM
Yeah thats what I heard, also Bruce Lee is there teaching them Kung Fu so they can stop getting their asses kicked by Elvis
now thats funny
but hands down 2-pac was and is still the best dead or alive

Not So Fast
09-27-2005, 06:35 AM
No doubt, 2PAC and for album, overwhelmingly>>>>>>>> ALL EYES ON ME. Hell, I'm older than dirt and still like it. :redface: NSF

a catered life
09-27-2005, 06:46 AM
No doubt, 2PAC and for album, overwhelmingly>>>>>>>> ALL EYES ON ME. Hell, I'm older than dirt and still like it. :redface: NSF
i can really learn to love you ;)

MAINEVENT
09-27-2005, 06:46 AM
I would have to say Dr. Dre :D

Run_em_Hard
09-27-2005, 06:52 AM
Off the list...Dr. Dre. My own opinion, 2pac and eminem are two individuals that have changed rap the most. Brought something completely different to the table.

a catered life
09-27-2005, 06:53 AM
I would have to say Dr. Dre :D
dre's not a rapper he's a producer :confused:

99 232 baja
09-27-2005, 06:53 AM
no such thing as a good rapper.

NOTALENT
09-27-2005, 07:01 AM
Dude...wtf....I totally forgot about Vanilla Ice!!!
Now that the party is jumping
With the bass kicked in, the Vegas are pumpin'
Quick to the point, to the point no faking
I'm cooking MCs like a pound of bacon
Burning them if they're not quick and nimble
I go crazy when I hear a cymbal
And a hi hat with a souped up tempo
I'm on a roll and it's time to go solo
Rollin' in my 5.0
With my ragtop down so my hair can blow
The girlies on standby, Waving just to say Hi
Did you stop? No -- I just drove by
Kept on pursuing to the next stop
I busted a left and I'm heading to the next block
That block was dead
:D

HOOTER SLED-
09-27-2005, 07:04 AM
Eminem = overrated. Funny lyrics, not the flow that I like. Matter of preference I guess.

HOOTER SLED-
09-27-2005, 07:05 AM
Dude...wtf....I totally forgot about Vanilla Ice!!!
Now that the party is jumping
With the bass kicked in, the Vegas are pumpin'
Quick to the point, to the point no faking
I'm cooking MCs like a pound of bacon
Burning them if they're not quick and nimble
I go crazy when I hear a cymbal
And a hi hat with a souped up tempo
I'm on a roll and it's time to go solo
Rollin' in my 5.0
With my ragtop down so my hair can blow
The girlies on standby, Waving just to say Hi
Did you stop? No -- I just drove by
Kept on pursuing to the next stop
I busted a left and I'm heading to the next block
That block was dead
Wow. West Side Whiteys right there. LOL..

NOTALENT
09-27-2005, 07:07 AM
Eminem = overrated. Funny lyrics, not the flow that I like. Matter of preference I guess.
I conccur to a point...the new albums I dont really like...but the first one's I do. The first time I listened to stan I was driving..listening to the lyrics...and that shit gave me goosebumps...his earlier album was more meaningful. Now it is more comic.

Wild Horses
09-27-2005, 07:07 AM
no such thing as a good rapper.
Have to agree here. :crossx:

Kilrtoy
09-27-2005, 07:20 AM
Ok I said of ALL TIME...
he is why those are on there.
They have with stood the stand of time and still are making things happen.
Eminimis not all that.
Eazy E is awesome, but once he and cube split he music faultered
Snoop aint all that, he puts out one or two hit per album but over all is very weak
Tupac had a very short span in the spotlight and his fame grew in death. When he was a live he was not that popular outside of rap circles...
I voted for LL Cool J. He has been there almost from the beginning and TODAY is still dropping hits that are playing on our stereo's....

HOOTER SLED-
09-27-2005, 07:32 AM
Ok I said of ALL TIME...
Eminimis not all that.
Snoop aint all that, he puts out one or two hit per album but over all is very weak
Tupac had a very short span in the spotlight and his fame grew in death. When he was a live he was not that popular outside of rap circles...
I voted for LL Cool J. He has been there almost from the beginning and TODAY is still dropping hits that are playing on our stereo's....
From the list, LL, I agree.

HOOTER SLED-
09-27-2005, 07:33 AM
DJ Quik??

NOTALENT
09-27-2005, 07:34 AM
Ok I said of ALL TIME...
Eminimis not all that.
Well..then you should have put the title Who's the best rapper of all time...in MY opinion... :D
LL cool J dropped off for a while then came back with HeadSprung..a one hit album..
Snoop Dogg Is da shit...well..according to millions of people, labels, critics, but what does that matter???
Eminem...well...who blew rap into the main stream...but I guess that doesnt count for much either...and the fact he is probably the #1 most liked rapper right now...and just about all his songs are hits....
As for Tupac...He was always big...it just always seems to get better after the artists dies...look at nirvana, and sublime... TUPAC wrote some poetry...I will give him that....
Oh...and so you know...im not that big on rap...just when in a club...a slight few I like would be...
Kurupt
Luniz
BiG L
Murs
Living Legend Crew
Hieroglyphics
Atomosphere
Fabulous
Jay Z
Benefit

NOTALENT
09-27-2005, 07:36 AM
You guys have missed it all :(. While not a big fan myself Jay Z declared HIMSELF to be the best rapper alive...lol
I will go with Tupac Shakur
I forgot about young "HOVE" :D although...I would say he is the best!

Froggystyle
09-27-2005, 07:37 AM
Unfortunately, as I come from the way back machine when it comes to rap (Mellow Man Ace, LL, Erik B & Rakim, Sugar Hill Gang etc...) I don't think that the best rapper ever was one of the first.
As the joke goes, you know the world is whacky when the best golfer is black, best rapper is white, tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the French are calling us arrogant and the Germans don't want to go to war. I think that for vocal delivery, content, flow and meter, it is very, very tough to go back any distance and find Eminem's equal. Additionally, when he is on, Snoop is nearly incomparable.
Big Dre fan, big Easy-E fan, used to like LL, but I disagree, LL hasn't had anything I have "jammed" to in years. I like everyone you mentioned for nostalgia reasons, but none of them hold a candle.
Eminem is on top of his game, and as such, he is at the top of the rap game.

riverbound
09-27-2005, 07:38 AM
I woudl have to say Dre.

HOOTER SLED-
09-27-2005, 07:46 AM
I still play Rakim, PE, NWA and so forth. Not too much with a big group though. Pretty much when I am by myself so as not to offend people :) The Sugar Hill Gang sucked IMO.
Tom, you sure do bust out with some off the wall old school shit. I've seen and heard them cds you got. :cool:

MR HARLEY
09-27-2005, 07:54 AM
Pac def. is the greatest , with E-40 coming in a close 2nd and by far Dre is the best Producer.

19cobaltcd
09-27-2005, 07:54 AM
"Who cares" should be an option.

HOOTER SLED-
09-27-2005, 07:57 AM
Thanks Jason. Happens when you have been around for a while :) I tell you what...I never listened to rock growing up and I really need to add some to the IPod because sometimes some requests are made and I go..."Nope, not that one...Nope not that one either, sorry ain't got that one either" People look at me like WTF...you are white aren't you...lol
LOL...We need to get together. I can hook up your rock collection. By the way, check out my Fight Night thread.

Lightning
09-27-2005, 07:59 AM
From the list that was provided, I would say it's pretty close between Cube and Dre - but they have completely different delivery methods.
Dre makes party music, you can throw in any one of his two CD's at a party and listen to the whole thing. He is definately the best producer and one of the best creator of beats.
Ice Cube on the other hand is a little more diverse with the cross of party music and gangsta rap; but he has good delivery which will make you laugh - because he sounds so angry and ready to fight sometimes.
If I was asked what is the only rap cd I would want to keep it would be one of my Dr Dre CD's

cdog
09-27-2005, 08:01 AM
Who is the best rapper of alltime, NOT GROUP
A Dead One!

HOOTER SLED-
09-27-2005, 08:02 AM
A Dead One!
Hater. :rolleyes:

cdog
09-27-2005, 08:08 AM
Hater. :rolleyes:
I can't understand their ebonics these day's. Either i'm getting old or their getting less tolerable. Old school Snoop and Dre and the best way's to get a party started. The rap market is flooded with too many morons at the moment. Kind of like the 1980's rock and roll. Bitch's ain't shit but hoe's N tricks! :D

shagmebaby
09-27-2005, 08:10 AM
[QUOTE=19cobaltcd]"Who cares" should be an option.[/QUOTE
Im in with the " Who Cares" Vote :sleeping:

HOOTER SLED-
09-27-2005, 08:15 AM
I can't understand their ebonics these day's. Either i'm getting old or their getting less tolerable. Old school Snoop and Dre and the best way's to get a party started. The rap market is flooded with too many morons at the moment. Kind of like the 1980's rock and roll. Bitch's ain't shit but hoe's N tricks! :D
I hear ya on some of the new shit. I like 80's metal too. I guess I'm diverse. Grew up on that stuff.

uvindex
09-27-2005, 08:18 AM
From looking at similar polls on bestandworst.com and misterpoll.com, looks like 2Pac should have been included in the Kilr poll. :p
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2402.JPG
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2401.JPG

IMPATIENT 1
09-27-2005, 08:24 AM
Alright!!i Said Tupac To Start. Glad To See I'm Not The Only One Who Knows What Good Rap Is.tupac's Song "changes"is One Of My Favorites.

Tremor Therapy
09-27-2005, 08:25 AM
Does it really matter when all of it hurts your ears? :idea:

IMPATIENT 1
09-27-2005, 08:26 AM
Does it really matter when all of it hurts your ears? :idea:
IF IT'S TO LOUD ,YOUR TO OLD! ;)

Froggystyle
09-27-2005, 08:57 AM
I agree that Tupac got "good" because of a post-mordem push on the part of puffy. Biggie is in the same boat. For nostalgia/sentimental reasons, I see why they are on the list, but neither come close.
Interesting that Eminem is second on both though. Would've thought Snoop would be higher up...
And to anyone saying "who cares" or "a dead one..." go spread it out on some other thread. Not funny, shows ignorance. If you don't care, go look somewhere else.

Tom Brown
09-27-2005, 09:01 AM
The Sugar Hill Gang sucked IMO.
After you listen to them for a while, you tend to sweeten.

MR HARLEY
09-27-2005, 09:03 AM
I agree that Tupac got "good" because of a post-mordem push on the part of puffy. Biggie is in the same boat. For nostalgia/sentimental reasons, I see why they are on the list, but neither come close.
Interesting that Eminem is second on both though. Would've thought Snoop would be higher up...
And to anyone saying "who cares" or "a dead one..." go spread it out on some other thread. Not funny, shows ignorance. If you don't care, go look somewhere else.
So your saying that Pac got big because of Buffy ? :rollside:
Buffy was a nobody back then and still is. He only got big because His Boy Biggie got smoked , as well as all these other rappers getting rich off Bigge and Pacs Fame even to this day .
And To think Snoop should be Higher on the list ? Are you Kidding me ? His old stuff is great , but anything after TOP Dog is garbage.

Froggystyle
09-27-2005, 09:09 AM
So your saying that Pac got big because of Buffy ? :rollside:
Buffy was a nobody back then and still is. He only got big because His Boy Biggie got smoked , as well as all these other rappers getting rich off Bigge and Pacs Fame even to this day .
And To think Snoop should be Higher on the list ? Are you Kidding me ? His old stuff is great , but anything after TOP Dog is garbage.
Old stuff great = on the list.
This is a best of all time selection. Dre and Snoop together were near perfect. Two great styles on the same song (Gin & Juice etc...)
Puffy promoted the whole Tupac/Biggie thing to the gills after death. He made bazillions on the deaths, and skyrocketed both's popularity. They would not be on the list were they alive today.

MR HARLEY
09-27-2005, 09:19 AM
Old stuff great = on the list.
This is a best of all time selection. Dre and Snoop together were near perfect. Two great styles on the same song (Gin & Juice etc...)
Puffy promoted the whole Tupac/Biggie thing to the gills after death. He made bazillions on the deaths, and skyrocketed both's popularity. They would not be on the list were they alive today.
Im def with ya on the Dre/ Snoop deal , but snoop has just turned very soft IMHO.
Puffy promoted the whole Tupac/Biggie thing to the gills after death. He made bazillions on the deaths, and skyrocketed both's popularity
And for that he should be shot , let alone all the other bullshit he has caused .
They would not be on the list were they alive today
Thats a Strong statement . Dead or Alive Pac and Biggie are by far the greatest Lyricists, and I dont even like biggies music.

Caribbean Jet
09-27-2005, 09:29 AM
I can't believe Snoop Dog is not higher (no pun intended) :cool:

Flashover
09-27-2005, 09:31 AM
TOO SHORT !!!!!! That's good Chit :cool: :cool:

mbrown2
09-27-2005, 10:24 AM
Snoop...

mbrown2
09-27-2005, 10:29 AM
Tupac was probably not included cause Kilr has that Police bias and Tupac was generally not a friend of the police....definitely one of the better rappers of all time..
Also, that poll above seems like it was answered by a bunch of white folks who actually have computers to vote and have not actually heard anything not played on their local pop radio station. :)
There a lot of rappers that should have made the list...LL is not one of them...good rapper for one album...great entertainer for the rest....Snoop has risen above Dre as a Rapper and changed with the times.....Dre last album was still talking about being out and being back on top....WOW; what a concept...not ground breaking stuff....

Kilrtoy
09-27-2005, 10:32 AM
Well..then you should have put the title Who's the best rapper of all time...in MY opinion... :D
I did give you my opinion and i created a poll to get others
LL cool J dropped off for a while then came back with HeadSprung..a one hit album..
[QUOTE=NOTALENT]
Snoop Dogg Is da shit...well..according to millions of people, labels, critics, but what does that matter???
For the past few years YES
Eminem...well...who blew rap into the main stream...but I guess that doesnt count for much either...and the fact he is probably the #1 most liked rapper right now...and just about all his songs are hits....
Are you out of your mind... Rap went main stream before you were even born....Hell before he was even born, I think that happened in the 70's....
:hammer2:

Nord
09-27-2005, 11:01 AM
Ludacris!!!!
By Far!!!!!!

Tremor Therapy
09-27-2005, 11:01 AM
IF IT'S TO LOUD ,YOUR TO OLD! ;)
Hmmm, I don't remember complaining about volume?
:hammerhea

Not So Fast
09-27-2005, 11:19 AM
What, somebody else is complaining??, be very careful the complaint police are out there, you've been warned :D :D NSF

Tom Brown
09-27-2005, 12:57 PM
You somehow forgot the finest rapper of all time.
2Pac should be working construction.

cdog
09-27-2005, 12:57 PM
[QUOTE=
And to anyone saying "who cares" or "a dead one..." go spread it out on some other thread. Not funny, shows ignorance. If you don't care, go look somewhere else.[/QUOTE]
Who made you the ***boat Authority? More importantly, I have a right to my opinion on a public forum just as you. So now who's ignorant?

Tom Brown
09-27-2005, 01:00 PM
Who made you the ***boat Authority? More importantly, I have a right to my opinion on a public forum just as you. So now who's ignorant?
Yeah.... just shut it.

Schiada76
09-27-2005, 01:03 PM
A Dead One!
All the dead ones!

Tom Brown
09-27-2005, 01:04 PM
Yeah.... just shut it.
Sorry Dog. I kinda got caught up in the gangsta mood there for a minute. :D

cdog
09-27-2005, 01:05 PM
Yeah.... just shut it.
:D :D :D

Tom Brown
09-27-2005, 01:10 PM
TB...I listened to them enough when they weren't considered OS. They sucked then just as they do now. Of course it is just my opinion which means nothing.
I liked the song Candy Rapper when I was a kid. That was back when the music here on the prairies was about a year behind the music in Tornonto and Montreal. I had a brother living in Montreal who sent back a bunch of copies of the Candy Rapper EP.
He said, "You've got to hear this thing. It's really weird."... so we listened... and didn't quite know what to make of it but we enjoyed it.
That was the only rap song I liked up until a few years ago. Now there are about four rap songs that have stuck to my shoe. I wish I didn't like them but can't seem to shake them.

I Feel the Need...
09-27-2005, 01:13 PM
There is no such thing as a "Good Rapper"

cdog
09-27-2005, 01:17 PM
Have any of you been somewhere listening to your rap music up loud with the windows down and realized that the words shit, die, motha fukker, kill, fuk, bitches,bustin my nut, hoe's, nigga's, killin pigs, and fuk the police was'nt really appropiate in public. Or is that just me? P.S. Don't turn this into a racial thing. It's not. :rollside:

Sleek-Jet
09-27-2005, 01:17 PM
Pat Boone.... :D :D

Tom Brown
09-27-2005, 01:18 PM
Hey...
Does anyone know if POD's Boom is a rap song? :confused:
It seems to be categorized as rap but it's a good song so I'm not so sure.... :idea:

Biglue
09-27-2005, 01:22 PM
vanilla Ice

Tom Brown
09-27-2005, 01:23 PM
Have any of you been somewhere listening to your rap music up loud ...with the windows down and realized ...... was'nt really appropiate in public.
I used to have Headstones - Fuk You on my workout play list.
One Saturday morning I was working out at a public gym and some kids came in. I bumped it to the next song right away and I'm sure the kids didn't hear anything as they weren't that close and I don't think my headphones leak that much sound but it was a wakeup call.
Now I keep things a little more family oriented when I workout at a public gym.
The mild music is why my rep count is progressing so slowly.

cdog
09-27-2005, 01:26 PM
We all forgot about the Beastie Boy's. They have been around forever. I like that their music is'nt all about killin and they throw in a little funk and punk. They put on a great live show. I've seen them 3 or 4 times. If you remember back to licence to ill day's. They were on the forefront to introducing suburban white kids to the concept of rap/punk and funk all on one record. Brass Monkey! :D

Flashover
09-27-2005, 01:28 PM
Run Dmc.....

Tom Brown
09-27-2005, 01:31 PM
Spandau Ballet :cool:

cdog
09-27-2005, 01:33 PM
Would'nt that be euro gay boy new wave?

Sleek-Jet
09-27-2005, 01:35 PM
I used to have Headstones - Fuk You on my workout play list.
One Saturday morning I was working out at a public gym and some kids came in. I bumped it to the next song right away and I'm sure the kids didn't hear anything as they weren't that close and I don't think my headphones leak that much sound but it was a wakeup call.
Now I keep things a little more family oriented when I workout at a public gym.
The mild music is why my rep count is progressing so slowly.
I'll defer the "cruising the Y for boating buddies" jokes to the honorable JBB on this one. :D :D

syke-o
09-27-2005, 01:36 PM
Flock of Seagulls has the best rhymes i have ever heard

cdog
09-27-2005, 01:38 PM
Finally, something cdog can get behind. :D
How about we kick it with some Bauhaus and The Smiths?
O wait a minute... :squiggle: I guess being positioned behind it is better than in front of it. I bet your wearing your erasure T-shirt today. :D

Tom Brown
09-27-2005, 01:39 PM
How about we kick it with some Bauhaus and The Smiths?
Both great acts.
Somebody put a cap in Bela Lugosi's ass. :cool:

cdog
09-27-2005, 01:45 PM
It's always Psychadelic Furs Monday at Casa da ShockwaveBob. :D
I had psyc furs on vinyl back in the day. I just heard some joy division on the internet radio. New Order was allways a good band.

Jbb
09-27-2005, 01:46 PM
Riverdave.....Of Course...... :p
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/181rddevastatin-med.jpg

Tom Brown
09-27-2005, 01:47 PM
Ibex for president. :D :D :D

cdog
09-27-2005, 01:47 PM
Riverdave.....Of Course...... :p
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/181rddevastatin-med.jpg
He looks like Eddie Money on the 1985 tour. Or was that Eddie and the cruisers?

Flashover
09-27-2005, 01:48 PM
Here is just a list to pick apart.
Run DMC
Ghetto boys
Gucci Crew
Kool Mo D
Ton Loc
Salt n Peppa
NWA
Too Short
Ron C
Queen Latifa
Public Enemy
Biz Marke
Young MC
the D.O.C
There is a ton more i just can't think of the names right now. I havent heard them for a long time... :cool:

Tom Brown
09-27-2005, 01:49 PM
I had psyc furs on vinyl back in the day. I just heard some joy division on the internet radio. New Order was allways a good band.
I like every non-rap band that's been mentioned in this entire thread. :D
... seriously. http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/eh.gif

Waldo
09-27-2005, 01:53 PM
Etan G - aka "The Jewish Rapper"

LAVEYSABRE575
09-27-2005, 02:05 PM
kaja goo goo

cdog
09-27-2005, 02:13 PM
kaja goo goo
Or the Hoodoogooroo's

SHOTKALLIN
09-27-2005, 02:14 PM
I love dre but I have to go with LL on this one. He was rappin before Dre knew what rap was. PERIOD

Froggystyle
09-27-2005, 05:24 PM
Now, when you bring PE into it...
I like Chuck's vocals better than anyone in the business... now or then. His content kills me, and his delivery is nowhere near as smooth or polished as either Eminem or Snoop, but very, very powerful.
I have seen Public Enemy twice live. First time was in the early nineties in Oakland. I was a little tiny bit of cookie in a great big chip if you catch my drift... I also had zero problems. It was about the music. I was pretty respectful though if you know what I mean. Below the radar... I basically looked like the guys in Pulp Fiction after getting the washdown. Dork.
The second time I saw them it was down here at my favorite venue, the Belly Up. This time would be different. I had soul now... I was older and more down with Chuck. I wasn't going to go into this show a cracka... So I got some new gear for the gig. Baggy pants, New Timberlands, nice pimp shirt and a long black leather jacket to go with my new Kangol hat just like Samuel Jackson had. I was fly...
I was also the blackest dude in the house. Nothing but UCSD dorks running around and me. So much so that as I was singing every lyric in the front row, Chuck gave me a nice little black power fist in the air. I walked out of that show a militant black man who hated whitey... :D
I always thought the best band ever created would be Chuck D singing for Rage against the Machine. Just imagine him throwing down "Know your Enemy" Chuck Style. Zach would be humbled.

Jbb
09-27-2005, 05:26 PM
I was also the blackest dude in the house. Nothing but UCSD dorks running around and me. So much so that as I was singing every lyric in the front row, Chuck gave me a nice little black power fist in the air. I walked out of that show a militant black man who hated whitey... :D
lmao..... :rollside: