PDA

View Full Version : What do I buy first?

Gilligan
09-28-2005, 05:28 AM
Some breast implants for the wife or a 38 ft Scarab? Seems you cant have one without the other these days!! :idea:

IMPATIENT 1
09-28-2005, 06:19 AM
Some breast implants for the wife or a 38 ft Scarab? Seems you cant have one without the other these days!! :idea:
IMPLANTS, HAVIN FUN ON THE SCARAB IS SEASONAL,WIFE YOU ENJOY ALL YEAR ROUND! :cool:

core attitude
09-28-2005, 06:41 AM
Does your girlfriend have breast implants already?
Good point.........no sense in doubling up. :rolleyes:

sxpilot
09-28-2005, 06:44 AM
IMPLANTS, HAVIN FUN ON THE SCARAB IS SEASONAL,WIFE YOU ENJOY ALL YEAR ROUND! :cool:
That there is the best advise yet!!! got the wifey some about 6 months ago... :D

uvindex
09-28-2005, 06:50 AM
Some breast implants for the wife or a 38 ft Scarab? Seems you cant have one without the other these days!! :idea:Why do you have to buy one first? While the wife is having the procedure done, drive to the dealer and pick up the new boat. :)

Jbb
09-28-2005, 06:54 AM
Neither.......First thing you should buy is the book entitled...Money for nothing and chicks for free...My life story...by Tom Brown
Read it ...Understand it ....Live it........The rest will fall into place.... :p

GHT
09-28-2005, 07:19 AM
I would spend 10K less in options for the boat... Then you can get both.

Dave C
09-28-2005, 07:27 AM
question... whats the interest rate on implants right now? anyone?

Gilligan
09-28-2005, 07:38 AM
Good point!! Sounds like Double D's are first up!! http://www.websmileys.com/sm/crazy/071.gif

MOBrien
09-28-2005, 07:50 AM
actually that's a tough call. aren't both considered depreciating assets? :notam:

WaTchTheGelCoat
09-28-2005, 08:05 AM
Neither.......First thing you should buy is the book entitled...Money for nothing and chicks for free...My life story...by Tom Brown
Read it ...Understand it ....Live it........The rest will fall into place.... :p
LMMFAO! :D

Mrs.charitycase
09-28-2005, 08:09 AM
If my man had that decision to make....I'd MAKE him buy me my BOOBS!...That's just me though. ;)

MR HARLEY
09-28-2005, 08:10 AM
If my man had that decision to make....I'd MAKE him buy me my BOOBS!...That's just me though
Like you need anything to add to that perfect profile of yours :p

Gilligan
09-28-2005, 08:32 AM
If my man had that decision to make....I'd MAKE him buy me my BOOBS!...That's just me though. ;)
http://www.websmileys.com/sm/love/029.gif

Roxysnow
09-28-2005, 08:34 AM
If can't afford the Implants, Don't buy the boat! If an extra 5k is going to prohibit you from buying a 38 scarab then your going to be in deep shiat when it breaks! :supp: You should be able to buy both! :rollside: I love boobies! :smile:

MODVP22
09-28-2005, 08:38 AM
Decisons decisions....... :220v:

superdave013
09-28-2005, 08:41 AM
A good boat should last through a few wives! Get the boat, your next wife will love it too!! LMAO, just kidding (kinda)

Mrs.charitycase
09-28-2005, 08:48 AM
Like you need anything to add to that perfect profile of yours :p
http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/kisses.gif Thank you MR HARLEY!

riverroyal
09-28-2005, 08:55 AM
typically the implants are follow by a divorce within a year,boats dont have divorces until about 5 years,,,so the boat will get more use,also just cause they lo :notam: ok great doesnt mean you get to use them more

Tremor Therapy
09-28-2005, 08:58 AM
Well, regardless of the current situation, a 38 Scarab should get you the implants you are looking for already installed in a new model! :rollside:

Magic34
09-28-2005, 09:34 AM
Gilligan, some of us should be charging you for such good advice, but here is my plan for you.
Go work your boat deal. Depending on what year Scarab you are buying, you could be talking about $100k-$250k.
You really need to grind the boat deal because here is the plan. When you get to the price you are comfortable with for the boat, tell the seller, whether private or dealership, that you are $5k away from making the deal really work. Offer your down payment if they come down that additonal $5k, and then walk out. Make sure they have your phone # for this to work. This would work really well if you had a private seller (buying used boat).
Secure financing for the boat, but add that $5k back into the financing to give as cash back and you have your boat and boobs.
Good boobs are no more than $5k-$6k so you should be good there.
OR, dodge the tax on the boat somehow and buy the boobs, jail might be worth it. :rolleyes:

JackieV
09-28-2005, 09:37 AM
I'll second that girlie!

HOOTER SLED-
09-28-2005, 09:39 AM
BUy the boobies,. They are good for all seasons. :devil: And post pix.

2Driver
09-28-2005, 09:39 AM
This guy's wife wanted a pair of boobs but he didn't want to foot the bill.
He asked her,
" Honey, why don't you take some tissue paper and rub it between your boobs once every day and see what happens over time"
Puzzeld, she asked, "what the heck is that supposed to do?"
He said: "I don't know, but look what it's done for your ass!"
:rollside: ...get the boat. :rolleyes:

AZKC
09-28-2005, 09:41 AM
Buy the boat and you'll have all the Boobies you want. Even enough for the wife to play with if she wants. :rollside:

Gilligan
09-28-2005, 09:41 AM
This guy's wife wanted a pair of boobs but he didn't want to foot the bill.
He asked her,
" Honey, why don't you take some tissue paper and rub it between your boobs once every day and see what happens over time"
Puzzeld, she asked, "what the heck is that supposed to do?"
He said: "I don't know, but look what it's done for your ass!"
:rollside: ...get the boat. :rolleyes:
http://www.websmileys.com/sm/happy/028.gif

termiteguy
09-28-2005, 09:42 AM
Well, regardless of the current situation, a 38 Scarab should get you the implants you are looking for already installed in a new model! :rollside:
very well said :D :D :D :D

Nord
09-28-2005, 09:45 AM
This is the way I look at it,.... Breast implants or Boat.........
They both are going to cost too much of your money, never gain any value, get used and abused, and then end up in the hands of a new owner when your done with them anyways soooo........
Get both and have fun!!!! ;) :D :D

2Driver
09-28-2005, 09:53 AM
This is the way I look at it,.... Breast implants or Boat.........
They both are going to cost too much of your money, never gain any value, get used and abused, and then end up in the hands of a new owner when your done with them anyways soooo........
Get both and have fun!!!! ;) :D :D
Good one! Also consider in 20 years your boat may look a little old, but at least it won't have cockeyed tits and nipples at the waist line :D

bocco
09-28-2005, 10:01 AM
question... whats the interest rate on implants right now? anyone?
I think there's fairly high level of interest.

beyondhelpin
09-28-2005, 10:17 AM
Cant advise you on the order of purchase. But I, we would like to see pics of both! :D :D :D