PDA

View Full Version : Just a Note for

MAINEVENT
09-28-2005, 12:48 PM
some people Their is a difference between "Friends" and "People you know" i know alot of people but have a small group of selected people that i call "Friends" they know who they are and why they stand their.... :crossx:
Just thought i would throw this out here anybody disagree :rollside:

riverbound
09-28-2005, 12:50 PM
I thought we were friends until this post :confused:

MAINEVENT
09-28-2005, 12:54 PM
I thought we were friends until this post :confused:
I "Know" you ;) :hammer2:

riverbound
09-28-2005, 12:56 PM
I "Know" you ;) :hammer2:
I told my family I finally had a friend :frown:

WYRD
09-28-2005, 12:56 PM
some people Their is a difference between "Friends" and "People you know" i know alot of people but have a small group of selected people that i call "Friends" they know who they are and why they stand their.... :crossx:
Well last time I checked I know who I am and I am not standing but sitting at my desk so I guess this makes me a friend huh? :p
I know what you mean I can't stand people that feel the need to mooch off of everybody else and never offer up anything in return. They think that just because they are a "Hot Boater" they will be accepted at every event or function. :burningm: :burningm:

havaduner
09-28-2005, 12:57 PM
I know lots of people, but I only have a few "freinds" I like it that way :p

JetBoatRich
09-28-2005, 12:58 PM
sounds good :wink:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-28-2005, 12:59 PM
I told my family I finally had a friend :frown:
I am your friend Bill. :rollside:
Not sure why this thread is here but I will say that we have met many a ***boat folks over the years, some of which have turned out to be the bestest of friends. :)
Just my .02 :rollside:

Gilligan
09-28-2005, 12:59 PM
The only one you can count on is yourself. http://www.websmileys.com/sm/obscene/eck05.gif

SCUBA STEVE
09-28-2005, 01:00 PM
Well last time I checked I know who I am and I am not standing but sitting at my desk so I guess this makes me a friend huh? :p
I know what you mean I can't stand people that feel the need to mooch off of everybody else and never offer up anything in return. They think that just because they are a "Hot Boater" they will be accepted at every event or function. :burningm: :burningm:
I like that, does that mean I don't have to have your back either?lol :D
What up Shane!!
Hope things are on the up & up for you & the Family.

Do F150's Float?
09-28-2005, 01:04 PM
I can definately say i've met some awesome people because of ***boat :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-28-2005, 01:06 PM
I can definately say i've met some awesome people because of ***boat :)
I know 2 in particular whose last names rhyme with pecker.! ;) :D hahaha

WYRD
09-28-2005, 01:06 PM
I like that, does that mean I don't have to have your back either?lol :D
What up Shane!!
Hope things are on the up & up for you & the Family.
Doing GREAT thanks for asking. You guys are going to the Damn Run right? We need to hook up for a few drinks (since we "Know" eachother and all :p ) Hope you and the Mrs. are happy as hell :cool:

riverbound
09-28-2005, 01:07 PM
Not sure why this thread is here but I will say that we have met many a ***boat folks over the years, some of which have turned out to be the bestest of friends. :)
Same here. and most of the people from here I would go out of my way to help. isnt that why we are here :confused: But that must just be me.

Do F150's Float?
I know 2 in particular whose last names rhyme with pecker.! ;) :D hahaha
Tee Hee! You guys are awesome! And I miss you guys!!!!!! :cry:

WYRD
Hey don't I know you :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
09-28-2005, 01:08 PM
:rollside: Love you baby! :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-28-2005, 01:08 PM
I thought we were friends :D :p

riverbound
09-28-2005, 01:09 PM
Nope....And dont ask for anything because you are not a "friend".....I would only do something for a "friend" not just someone I "know" :wink:

Rockdog
09-28-2005, 01:13 PM
I would have to say I consider everyone here an aquaitance that I hope to make a friend some day, considering I haven't had a chance to meet anyone face to face yet. It's easy to forget that people don't know you after passing pics around on the boards and the easy comraderie that develops while posting.
I would never condsider 'crashing' anyone's party or event w/o actually asking permission or receiving an express invite.

SCUBA STEVE
09-28-2005, 01:28 PM
Doing GREAT thanks for asking. You guys are going to the Damn Run right? We need to hook up for a few drinks (since we "Know" eachother and all :p ) Hope you and the Mrs. are happy as hell :cool:
lmao!! We are good & happy. Taking a time out from the savage life for a little bit. SC is playing Notre Dame that day. I am not missing the game. :cool:

WYRD
09-28-2005, 03:34 PM
lmao!! We are good & happy. Taking a time out from the savage life for a little bit. SC is playing Notre Dame that day. I am not missing the game. :cool:
Sweet hope to see ya sooner than later :idea: