PDA

View Full Version : What I've learned from watching TV lately...

Jordy
09-28-2005, 04:32 PM
Things I have learned from watching the news on TV during the last couple weeks:
The hurricane only hit black families' property.
New Orleans was devastated and no other city was affected by the hurricane.
Mississippi is reported to have a tree blown down.
New Orleans has no white people.
The hurricane blew a limb off a tree in the yard of an Alabama resident .
When you are hungry after a hurricane, steal a big screen TV.
The hurricane did 23 billion dollars in improvements to New Orleans - now the city is welfare, looter and gang free and they are in your city.
White folks don't make good news stories.
Don't give thanks to the thousands that came to help rescue you, instead bitch because the government hasn't given you a debit card yet.
Only black family members got separated in the hurricane rescue efforts.
Ignore warnings to evacuate and the white folks will come get you and give you money for being stupid.
I feel so sorry for all those black folks. The only way it could have been worse was to be white.
Don't shoot the messenger. Just gotta hand it to the media though. :notam:

Just Tool'n
09-28-2005, 04:41 PM
Fianally saw a TV segment on the credit card debit that the real american people who fled the city before all hell broke lose.
People living off of Credit for 2-4 weeks, & the amount of personally debit they will pesonally endure.
Where is FEMA, to help them pay off their debit?
Dont ever here about poor average white folks, taxpayers who heeded the warnings & split.

riverroyal
09-28-2005, 05:29 PM
hurricane was doing its damage,,,ive been to new orleans,i will never return,this sheltered socal white boy was outta place.Its a pretty poor place.I do fell sorry for people down there,just not sorry for all of them

Nord
09-28-2005, 06:19 PM
This is exactly the impression everyone is getting.
I didn't know there were any white peeps in N.O. either!!

Kim Hanson
09-28-2005, 06:33 PM
TV sucks Jordy, internet is funny.............( . )( . )........ :D

HOSS
09-29-2005, 03:57 AM
Reality sucks,, but down here its looking a lil whiter, cleaner everyday. Real Estate is booming in the wake of a future white collar City. This should shape up nicely. As long as the gov`t follows my plan. GOD bless America. :idea:

a catered life
09-29-2005, 06:18 AM
Fianally saw a TV segment on the credit card debit that the real american people who fled the city before all hell broke lose.
People living off of Credit for 2-4 weeks, & the amount of personally debit they will pesonally endure.
isn't this the american way CHARGE IT

MagicMtnDan
09-29-2005, 07:22 AM
Hey, that's what I learned watchin' TV! :jawdrop: