PDA

View Full Version : PHEBUS is back!!!!!!!!!!!

Not So Fast
09-28-2005, 05:42 PM
I just saw him slippin in the back door, lurking on a spam thread about a motor home :cool: Good to have you back Rick!! Hope you are healing up real good, let us know OK?? :D :D NSF

Debbolas
09-28-2005, 05:43 PM
:) Welcome, how are ya doing? :boxed: Take it slow and easy.... :wink:

riverroyal
09-28-2005, 05:45 PM
welcome back,,,hope all is well,if you need anything please let me know,im up by you alot still.

Miss Perfect
09-28-2005, 05:51 PM
Welcome back phebus!! :rollside:

Holland
09-28-2005, 05:54 PM
Right on Rick!!!!!
Hope you are feeling good... well, better anyway...
Bob.

bunny 166
09-28-2005, 06:04 PM
Hi Rick!! Call if you need anything.... :cool:

LHC Kirby
09-28-2005, 06:14 PM
Phebus - I have COLD Sam Adams; :rollside: waiting for the word to bring them to you...

phebus
09-28-2005, 06:30 PM
Thanks everyone for all your concerns and well wishes. I will mostly be a lurker for a while, as I am in the most pain of my life, I'm in the process of selling my home, dealing with retirement issues, and then relocating to Lake Havasu.
My plate is full at a time when nothing sounds good.
Thanks everyone,
Rick

riverroyal
09-28-2005, 06:37 PM
congrads on the retirement there,my dad did it 2 years ago from here,wishing he did it a long time ago.

TCHB
09-28-2005, 06:38 PM
If you need any help in Havasu with a utility trailer let me know. I have your old trailer stored in Havasu.

Debbolas
09-28-2005, 06:39 PM
I PROMISE you will feel better.............I know your pain and am very impressed that you are posting..............take it easy, it will get better :D hang it there :cool:

phebus
09-28-2005, 07:04 PM
I PROMISE you will feel better.............I know your pain and am very impressed that you are posting..............take it easy, it will get better :D hang it there :cool:
Yea, they cut my abdomen from my pubic area, up past my belly button, and my back from somewhere mid crack to about half way up my back. Moved all the parts around, cut and inserted bone and titanium plates and rods, and then all the guts were piled back in, and they closed everything up.
For the first time in my life, beer doesn't even sound good.

Man-de-lone
09-28-2005, 07:08 PM
Dang. :( :eek: Hope you heal quick, buddy.

Throttle
09-28-2005, 07:21 PM
RS, u got the number, anything.... anything, a phone call away bro!

FMluvswater
09-28-2005, 07:25 PM
Yea, they cut my abdomen from my pubic area, up past my belly button, and my back from somewhere mid crack to about half way up my back. Moved all the parts around, cut and inserted bone and titanium plates and rods, and then all the guts were piled back in, and they closed everything up.
Daaaaayyyym! :squiggle: Wish you a smooth problem free recovery. Hope you start feeling all well again soon. :clover: :chi: Nice to see you posting anyway. Welcome back, phebus. :smile:

Mrs. 4-B
09-28-2005, 07:25 PM
Thanks for the play by play, Rick!!! Glad the worst is over and now its on to recovery! We need you at the river, darnet!!