PDA

View Full Version : Hey Shadow, I rented your daughter-in-law's townhouse..

Starloans
09-28-2005, 07:30 PM
this past weekend. Absoutly cherry, brand new unit. Great price. Great parking..the 28 fit right on the side perfect. 2 car garage. A lot cheaper than hotel rooms for 6 peeps. 3-4 blocks from Red Room, Kokoho's. I know the season is over but If anyone needs a beautiful unit close to downtown, pm shodow for the hookup. Thanks
Dave

shadow
10-05-2005, 11:46 AM
this past weekend. Absoutly cherry, brand new unit. Great price. Great parking..the 28 fit right on the side perfect. 2 car garage. A lot cheaper than hotel rooms for 6 peeps. 3-4 blocks from Red Room, Kokoho's. I know the season is over but If anyone needs a beautiful unit close to downtown, pm shodow for the hookup. Thanks
Dave
Glad to hear it worked out for you.Keep it in mind for next time.I don't think you can beat it for the location,price.Hell of a lot beeter than a hotel/motel.

BOBALOO
10-05-2005, 12:20 PM
Glad to hear it worked out for you.Keep it in mind for next time.I don't think you can beat it for the location,price.Hell of a lot beeter than a hotel/motel.
I have to agree, we walked to Mad Dogs 2 nights in a row since it was only a couple blocks away. One of my friends closed the bar and forgot to make a turn (he was walking) and ended up getting lost and slept on the sidewalk by Albertsons,...............until the LHPD woke him up and sent him on his way. :hammerhea
This place is SUPER clean and I fit my 25' Eliminator next to the sliding door. I felt completely safe leaving my boat out and it was great to walk 5 steps to load the boat for the day.
Thanks for setting us up Darrell (sp)