PDA

View Full Version : Is It Bad Windy Where U Are??????????

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-29-2005, 10:35 AM
We've got all kinds of sh*t in our pool,the wooden blinds are about to break from it blowing in to the house.........there's palm tree shit everywhere out side........any thing thats not tied down in the back (and front) is flyin!!!!
WTF????????????? Yey it's like 90 degrees out................ :notam:

atomickitn
09-29-2005, 10:37 AM
it's that santa anna dude... he's an azz hole!! :D

Rockdog
09-29-2005, 10:37 AM
Light breeze, still about a 1000 degrees.

Sleek-Jet
09-29-2005, 10:38 AM
Never seen Palm tree shit... :notam: :D

Mrs. 4-B
09-29-2005, 10:39 AM
A little windy here in Tustin. Feels nice and warm when I walk out to the warehouse.
I'm sure when I get home my front yard will be filled with leaves. :cry:

jbtrailerjim
Windy like a mofo here in Fontucky. :messedup:

OGShocker
TRUST ME, you don't wanna step in it! :notam:

Mrs.Racer277
No wind here. Should hit 90 today.
Hubby says it is blowing like a MOFO in Havi.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-29-2005, 10:40 AM
LMAO...........If you come by here you will!!!!!!!!!! There's always a first!!! :p

barbigrl
09-29-2005, 10:41 AM
We've got all kinds of sh*t in our pool,the wooden blinds are about to break from it blowing in to the house.........there's palm tree shit everywhere out side........any thing thats not tied down in the back (and front) is flyin!!!!
Welcome to the IE honey!!! :p
My allergies are going nuts!!!! :cry:

Mrs. 4-B
Why is your hubby in Havi and you're not?

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
Suppose to be 93 or 94 i think here............. but jesus, if you walk out there......you'll be flying with Marry Poppins!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-29-2005, 10:42 AM
U could of told me sooner.............DANG!!!!! :220v: My sons nose was off the hook last night!!!! :skull: :cry: poor guy :cry: :p

riverroyal
09-29-2005, 10:43 AM
how long this santa anas gonna be around???towing my fifth wheel home sunday,always fun on the 10 in Indio with 50mph winds

Mrs.Racer277
09-29-2005, 10:44 AM
Why is your hubby in Havi and you're not?
He has been working out of town....so he just took a lil side trip to check things out. ;) :D

barbigrl
09-29-2005, 10:44 AM
U could of told me sooner.............DANG!!!!! :220v: My sons nose was off the hook last night!!!! :skull: :cry: poor guy :cry: :p
I should have warned ya!! We get the santa ana's a couple of times a year! It gets REALLY bad in Ontario, they always have high wind warnings. It gets really cold here too...your pool is gonna freeze over this winter...I hope the boys like to ice skate!!! :wink:

Mrs. 4-B
09-29-2005, 10:46 AM
He has been working out of town....so he just took a lil side trip to check things out. ;) :D
Windy or not...Id rather be in Havi! :rolleyes:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-29-2005, 10:46 AM
I should have warned ya!! We get the santa ana's a couple of times a year! It gets REALLY bad in Ontario, they always have high wind warnings. It gets really cold here too...your pool is gonna freeze over this winter...I hope the boys like to ice skate!!! :wink:
OMG!!!!!!!!!! SHUT UP !!!! :jawdrop: It's going to freeze over??? For really???
:idea: this could be fun!!! :D

Mrs.Racer277
09-29-2005, 10:49 AM
Windy or not...Id rather be in Havi! :rolleyes:
Believe me I would too. :(

barbigrl
09-29-2005, 10:49 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!! SHUT UP !!!! :jawdrop: It's going to freeze over??? For really???
:idea: this could be fun!!! :D
No, really it is!!! :p

JB in so cal
09-29-2005, 10:50 AM
how long this santa anas gonna be around???towing my fifth wheel home sunday,always fun on the 10 in Indio with 50mph winds
Quit yer whining! So it's a little breezy. Just stay out there until it calms down - like a week or so.

barbigrl
It is trash day in my hood...trash cans all over the place. We usually get hit pretty hard as we are in the Santa Ana Canyon. I was going to ride the bike to work today and I am glad I didn't. So much trash all over the freeway along with dust and so forth. Sad thing is all that trash will just get carried out to the ocean :(
Barbigirl....I am having the sniffles also. It always messes me up and can make for a miserable day :(
Yep!! I am making good use of my box of tissue in my office today!! :notam:

Rockdog
Hey - look who finished her 2nd lunch. :D

Ziggy
I heard its just lasting til tomorrow maybe.
No wind in No. San Diego Co.....just perfect weather instead :p :D

riverroyal
09-29-2005, 10:51 AM
ok,lis can give the family a ride home,sounds perfect.let me run that by the wife after a few Martinis tonite on TOBYS bill,,,hehe

Wonderboy
09-29-2005, 10:52 AM
Yup. Super windy here. And I'm laughing at the lazy mofo's that didn't bring in their trash cans yesterday.

JB in so cal
09-29-2005, 10:54 AM
ok,lis can give the family a ride home,sounds perfect.let me run that by the wife after a few Martinis tonite on TOBYS bill,,,hehe
I can get you a water front spot under the trees; lots of shade to detail that bastard for the desert season. A coat of wax; a beer or three. A coat of wax; a beer or six. Repeat.
Plus. You'd be, like 18 miles closer to home there!

Ziggy
09-29-2005, 10:54 AM
Lets hope none of the smokers toss their butts out up in the IE

JB in so cal
09-29-2005, 10:55 AM
Lets hope none of the smokers toss their butts out up in the IE
Unless it's a nice butt :hammerhea

sxpilot
09-29-2005, 11:04 AM
Its blowin hard out here in the Hava land..wx report I got looks good for the weekend..
Santa Anna winds suk bad, at least after the wind it will be clear for a day or so...

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-29-2005, 11:07 AM
Its blowin hard out here in the Hava land..wx report I got looks good for the weekend..
Santa Anna winds suk bad, at least after the wind it will be clear for a day or so...
Hay stranger........ I remember you!!! :D

slink
09-29-2005, 11:07 AM
It is trash day in my hood...trash cans all over the place. We usually get hit pretty hard as we are in the Santa Ana Canyon. I was going to ride the bike to work today and I am glad I didn't. So much trash all over the freeway along with dust and so forth. Sad thing is all that trash will just get carried out to the ocean :(
Barbigirl....I am having the sniffles also. It always messes me up and can make for a miserable day :(
There's always "Trash" in your hood :D

sxpilot
09-29-2005, 11:30 AM
Hay stranger........ I remember you!!! :D
Yeah, back when we meet I had no Idea it was you guys...but when one of them said there boat had the poll on it I was like hmmm Ive seen that before... :D
I told your man to give me a shout when you guys come up...

Havasu_Dreamin
09-29-2005, 11:42 AM
There's a reason it's the Valley of the Dirt People.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-29-2005, 11:55 AM
Yeah, back when we meet I had no Idea it was you guys...but when one of them said there boat had the poll on it I was like hmmm Ive seen that before... :D
I told your man to give me a shout when you guys come up...
Sounds good.............. tell the Mrs. to cheer up............ our kids would have a lot of fun............ :D

sxpilot
09-29-2005, 12:04 PM
Yeah that day was a rough one for us, her brother got a DUI for the second time askin her for More cash...I was like NOT!!! lil fuker needed a lesson...
She all good now... :D

WYRD
09-29-2005, 12:28 PM
Tell J to get off his bum and clean the cuzzi before Saturday :wink:

HOOTER SLED-
09-29-2005, 01:32 PM
Tell J to get off his bum and clean the cuzzi before Saturday :wink:
That's why you are coming over early beeyatch. I got a chore list ready for ya. ;)

WYRD
09-29-2005, 01:33 PM
That's why you are coming over early beeyatch. I got a chore list ready for ya. ;)
Well I am only gonna do it cause I don't want to see palm tree shit next to nakie nakie :D

HOOTER SLED-
09-29-2005, 01:48 PM
Well I am only gonna do it cause I don't want to see palm tree shit next to nakie nakie :D
That's why you are gonna clean it. :rollside: Barbie/Fifi, will be wearing a French maid outfit commando style, and be taking care of the inside. :devil: :devil: Hey, she almost has that look in your avatar. This might work. Be ready pool boy.

Jbb
09-29-2005, 05:02 PM
Bad ?....Windy?.......Absolutely.....

Nord
09-29-2005, 05:10 PM
Actually, it is the Santa Ana winds there sweet cheeks!!
You can walk across the top of my pool too.!!!!!

Riverkid
09-29-2005, 06:25 PM
Frick.
Spent the whole summer landscaping, and just got home. My two 15' plumeria trees are now 17 4 footers. FOCK! :cry:

chub
09-29-2005, 07:00 PM
Phuking offshore wind and no surf... Yeah this is what I call catastrophic. We'd better run for the hills.