PDA

View Full Version : Tombstone promoted to OG'sBeanSack

OG'sBeanSack
09-29-2005, 01:35 PM
I'd like to thank my manager, WarnerBros., and uhhh, uhhh...Oh yeah, all of the HB brudda's for supporting, and believing in me. Its been a tough road. Most of all, I gotta thank OGShocker..."I wouldnt be here if it wasnt you man!!" To that end....Give a big HB welcome to "OG'sBeanBag!!!!!"
Hoooo-Rahhhhh!!!!
:D :D :D :D

HOOTER SLED-
09-29-2005, 01:38 PM
If you are as big as his bbq, look the **** out everyone. :D Ahhhh, OG, you have yet another admirer here.

OGShocker
09-29-2005, 03:47 PM
If you are as big as his bbq, look the **** out everyone. :D Ahhhh, OG, you have yet another admirer here.
Great! I now have a gay stalker.
Hey Tombstone, tell your mama I said hello. If you have a hard time recognizing her it's because I shaved her back.

OG'sBeanSack
09-30-2005, 08:33 AM
Hey Tombstone, tell your mama I said hello. If you have a hard time recognizing her it's because I shaved her back.
Really? Wow! Ok, Ill pass it on.... :argue:
What'd ya have to use for a shaver? Cuz, when I manicured yo mama's back, I had to use a friggen BELT SANDER (5 grit)!!!! YEEEEEOWWWW!!!!!
:2purples: :wink: :2purples: :wink: :2purples: :wink: :2purples:

Chase
09-30-2005, 08:37 AM
Anything that comes from that BBQ is AWESOME!!! :D

cdog
09-30-2005, 08:39 AM
It must be tough being surrounded by a Dick, a Taint and an Asshole. Even the border hopping illegals don't want that job. Someones got to do it.
OG'sBeansack. It's gonna be hard to live with a name like that around here.

Miss Perfect
09-30-2005, 08:51 AM
So you are on your 3rd log in name??? :confused:

OG'sBeanSack
09-30-2005, 08:52 AM
It must be tough being surrounded by a Dick, a Taint and an Asshole. Even the border hopping illegals don't want that job. Someones got to do it.
OG'sBeansack. It's gonna be hard to live with a name like that around here.
Ya know CDog...Ive survived this long bein covered in fumunda cheez for most of my life. Ive had to dodge more traffic comin in & out of what should be a one way street than the 405 at 5pm. Remember Frogger? That game is like playing checkers compared to the carnage Ive had to go through. :crossx: Surviving in the HB house will be like Club Med. :wink:

cdog
09-30-2005, 09:00 AM
Ya know CDog...Ive survived this long bein covered in fumunda cheez for most of my life. Ive had to dodge more traffic comin in & out of what should be a one way street than the 405 at 5pm. Remember Frogger? That game is like playing checkers compared to the carnage Ive had to go through. :crossx: Surviving in the HB house will be like Club Med. :wink:
Pop a cigar in your mouth and mabey you can be like Triumph the insult dog.
Only as a bean sack.

OGShocker
09-30-2005, 09:01 AM
Really? Wow! Ok, Ill pass it on.... :argue:
What'd ya have to use for a shaver? Cuz, when I manicured yo mama's back, I had to use a friggen BELT SANDER (5 grit)!!!! YEEEEEOWWWW!!!!!
:2purples: :wink: :2purples: :wink: :2purples: :wink: :2purples:
I thought those were bed sores. ;)
I had a multi-stage attack plan. First I used a DR field and brush mower followed by the ever popular Black and Decker hedge trimmer. Once it was down to an acceptable level regular hair clippers finished the rough cut. I finished off with the Gillette Mach 3 and three bottles of Nair. I tried to be gentle, knowing how much she likes lying on her back.
BTW, she wants you to come home early so you can change your urine soaked bedding.
Have a great day!
OGS

OG'sBeanSack
09-30-2005, 09:03 AM
I thought those were bed sores. ;)
I had a multi-stage attack plan. First I used a DR field and brush mower followed by the ever popular Black and Decker hedge trimmer. Once it was down to an acceptable level regular hair clippers finished the rough cut. I finished off with the Gillette Mach 3 and three bottles of Nair. I tried to be gentle, know how much she likes lying on her back.
BTW, she wants you to come home early so you can change your urine soaked bedding.
Have a great day!
OGS
LMAO! :D Classic.